40kg x 10

50kg x 8

60kg x 6

Work

80kg x 6

82,5kg x 5

85kg x 4

70kg x 12 (15)

Barbell Squat (Balls to the floor and I got small balls)

Warmup

40kg x 8

60kg x 6

70kg x 4

Work

90kg x 6

92,5kg x 5

95kg x 4

65kg x 15

Abs

Comments: Still some pain in my shoulder and my biceps was pretty fried since Thursdays workout. Took it easy on the squats and can probably increase some weight next time. An ugly guy asked my gf out at the gym which was pretty funny , she was not pleased with that. Now it's time for some food and then going to a friends house to hang out before UFC 95.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weight x reps (goal reps)

Barbell Bench Press

Warmup

40kg x 10

60kg x 8

80kg x 6

Work

102,5kg x 6

105kg x 4 (5)

107,5kg x 3 (4)

75g x 8 (15)

Deadlift

Warmup

60kg x 8

80kg x 6

100kg x 4

Work

122,5kg x 6

127,5kg x 5

132,5kg x 4

90kg x 15 (15)

Ab routine 4 different exercises straight sets.

Comments: FAIL!

Todays workout:

Superset 1

Pull Ups

Warmup

x kg x 10 (Random Machine)

x kg x 8

BW x 6

Work

BW + 7.5kg x 6

BW + 10kg x 5

BW + 12,5kg x 4 (Easy today)

Barbell Seated Shoulder (Back of head since my left shoulder won't let me do it infront)

Warmup

20kg x 10

25g x 8

35kg x 6

Work

50kg x 6

52,5kg x 5

55kg x 4

Superset 2

Ez-Bar Biceps

Warmup

20kg x 8

Work

32,5 x 6

32,5 x 6

22,5 x 10

Push-down instead of close grip bench press.

Warmup

Some disco machine not worth mention the weights.

Work

-

Abs

No HIIT just a quick walk to my afternoon seminar.

Have done some cardio this week but haven't written any notes about it. But today i did 45min on the bike together with my laptop and the amazing race and after that my weight was 81.2kg.

But today I also started with creatine so my weight will probably not reduce that much for the upcoming weeks.

Barbell Bent Over Row Reverse Grip

Warmup

40kg x 10

50kg x 8

60kg x 6

Work

82,5kg x 6

85kg x 5

87,5kg x 4

70kg x 15

Barbell Squat (Balls to the floor and I got small balls)

Warmup

40kg x 8

60kg x 6

70kg x 4

Work

95kg x 5 (6)

97,5kg x 5

100kg x 4

70kg x 15

Abs

Comments: Trained with my old training partner and it was motivating. First squat set was little shaky and we didn't have a powerrack at the gym. But rest of the sets went fine. The preworkout shake works very well also.

Bought a new gym membership today at Fitness24seven. One year membership for like 140 dollars was a great deal. They had a pretty good powerrack but the benchpress sucked so my results there will probably fall some. But I will save some money and I can always change the exercises so I am happy with the new gym.

Had to freeze my balls off for 3 hours in the line for their opening price but it was worth it

weight x reps (goal reps)

Dumbell Bench Press

Warmup

12,5kg x 10

20kg x 8

30kg x 6

Work

35kg x 6

37,5kg x 5

40kg x 6 (4)

32,5g x 8 (15)

Deadlift

Warmup

60kg x 8

80kg x 6

100kg x 4

Work

125kg x 6

130kg x 5

135kg x 4

100kg x 15 (15)

Ab routine 4 different exercises straight sets.

HIIT on training cycle 16 min 30s intervals.

Comments: Omg everything I said yesterday about the new gym I take back. Since my partner was sick today I decided to go for dumbbell instead of barbell bench press. To bad the gym only had 40kg dumbbells. If that wasn't enough the barbells was not standard but was thicker than the standard olympic bars wtf. I have 1 month left on my old gym so gonna use that and then I hope my complains have taken effect on the new gym otherwise I have to find some solution for my chest training. Todays keyword was fail and not even Bleeding through could help in the mp3 player.

Hey if you guys started listening to hardcore instead of makeupcore maybe we would see some real results

I would never put the fate of my workout in the hands of these people:

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/1792/888513-bleeding_through_super.jpg

Anyway...40 kg is pretty damn strong anyway. But I totally know how much it sucks when you want to lift more but the gym doesn't have dumbbells that are heavy enough. I hope you find a good sollution!

they got rid of the make up and stuff. this is what they look like now: http://www.myspace.com/bleedingthrough

and they're maybe not playing hardcore but been around the scene for a long time. the band exists since 1999 and the singer played guitar in throwdown before that. it's not always about the style the band is playing, although i'm not into their music anymore anyway.

Todays keyword was fail and not even Bleeding through could help in the mp3 player.

have you heard the new one? i really liked the first one and enjoyed this is love..., too. the last one just sucked donkey boner.

Yeah of course as always the old ones rules, I still get chills when I think about when I saw them the first time at Hellfest 2002. The record before this one "The Truth" or something really sucks but the last one Declaration is more brutal and sounds more like their old stuff.

Hey if you guys started listening to hardcore instead of makeupcore maybe we would see some real results

I would never put the fate of my workout in the hands of these people:

Well I actually think your are more depressed by the fact that your biceps never will be bigger than Brandons. When Brandon released his first Hardcore album with 18 Visions in 94 you were still into eurodisco

Anyway...40 kg is pretty damn strong anyway. But I totally know how much it sucks when you want to lift more but the gym doesn't have dumbbells that are heavy enough. I hope you find a good sollution!

Well the dumbbells isn't my major problem since I more into barbells. But since it's a brand new gym and they have bought some cheap ass fake olympic fat barbells that feels like crap and that the bench press sucks ass thats the real shame. The guy who planned the gym have probably never even touched a free weight. I will train my last month on SATS then I hope that they have done something about the cheap ass equipment.

Yeah I was there 2002 before all the great bands turned bad hehe. Bury your dead with the original singer and Until the End was some of the highlights that year.

Yeah it's my tattoo, did it about a year ago to celebrate 10 years.

10 years, awesome!

i've three x's tattooed on my arm and did it a year ago to celebrate three years.

yeah 02 was really like one or two years before all the bands turned into mainstream-like, crappy bullshit. man, until the end - i would have given everything to see them. it's sad how those classic bands are going under today. been to a xbishopx show a few weeks ago (new band from the first xutex singer as you probably know) and the crowd went totally crazy but when they covered nothing between us it was like me and one other guy singing along. kinda sad.

so, sorry for off-topic.

10 years, awesome!

i've three x's tattooed on my arm and did it a year ago to celebrate three years.

yeah 02 was really like one or two years before all the bands turned into mainstream-like, crappy bullshit. man, until the end - i would have given everything to see them. it's sad how those classic bands are going under today. been to a xbishopx show a few weeks ago (new band from the first xutex singer as you probably know) and the crowd went totally crazy but when they covered nothing between us it was like me and one other guy singing along. kinda sad.

so, sorry for off-topic.

No problem it's fun to talk good hardcore music with someone and not that 80's wannabecrap that Johan likes . Yeah I heard they played ute cover this tour, they played in Linköping but didn't have the cash or motivation to go see them. Well lets try to sleep again, took a little overdose of my preworkout powder and it still in my body 12h later so I can't sleep.

No problem it's fun to talk good hardcore music with someone and not that 80's wannabecrap that Johan likes .

If you now tell me that you're into hip-hop and 80's thrash metal, too then i wanna marry you right away.

you know, i love johan but his taste in music does make it hard sometimes.

but you're right. we should sleep and i should stop spamming in your training log. good night, good fight.

Todays workout:

Superset 1

Pull Ups

Warmup

x kg x 10 (Random Machine)

x kg x 8

BW x 6

Work

BW + 10kg x 6

BW + 12,5kg x 5

BW + 15kg x 3 (4)

Barbell Seated Shoulder (Back of head since my left shoulder won't let me do it infront)

Warmup

20kg x 10

25g x 8

35kg x 6

Work

52,5kg x 7

55kg x 6

57,5kg x 4

Superset

Didn't notice the weights on the second superset since there was alot of people at the gym and I was helping my gf.

Abs

Comments: Pretty stressful day, will take next week off since I have 3 exams and don't wanna take focus off school. Hope I will manage to do the last workout since my throat felt pretty bad also.

• 2 weeks later...

Back from a boring exam week. Did 2 exams yesterday from 8am to 7pm so I was pretty dead when I got home. But time to get serious about this diet again. When I stepped on the scale this morning it showed me 86kg only a 5kg increased water weight in like 3 weeks oops. Well anyhow I was supposed to start a new routine this week which were based on 2 sets of 4 reps but since I don't feel like to take some heavy ass weight at the moment I choose another routine which is pretty disco but fun.

All seated exercises is done without backsupport.

4 sets of abs

Dumbell Seated Hammer Curl

WU 10kg x 10, 15kg x 8

WK 22,5kg x 4 (5) 20kg x 5 (Started to heavy )

Dumbell Seated Biceps Curl

WK 15kg x 10

Dumbell Seated Biceps Curl Reverse Grip

WK 10kg x 15

Barbell Bent-Over Row

WU 40kg x 10, 60kg x 8

WK 80kg x 5 82,5kg x 5 (Used straps since the barbells are so got damn thick on the new gym)

Barbell Bent-Over Row Reverse Grip

WK 75kg x 10

Barbell Bent-Over Row Wide Grip

WK 60kg x 15

Chinup

WU 40 x 10, 60 x 8 (Machine)

WK BW x 5 BW + 5kg x 5

Pull up

WK BW x 5 (5-10) (Here my biceps were pretty fried)

Wide-Grip Pull down

WK 60x7 (5-10) (Machine)

Comment: Fun to be back at the gym again, I am motivated.

Playlist today:

Until_The_End-From_The_Beginning___Until_The_End

In_My_Eyes-In_Difference_Between

It_Dies_Today-The_Caitiff_Choir

Took a one hour powerwalk with a friend to get the cardio started again. New project course started today so dunno what days I will train. Gonna bump up my protein intake also since it have been pretty low and probably gonna order some pea protein.

Do you order the nutrisport pea protein or which brand?

Jag beställde från VE igår. Jag försökte nå dig över msn men du var inte där. Min flickvän kommer hit snart och jag behövde grejerna innan dess tyvärr. Men jag beställer säkert någon gång snart igen. Det blev ett gäng clif bars och lite annat gött

Hehe det är cool, tänkte beställa 10kg av buzz på veganfitness kommer aldrig lyckas boosta proteinintaget ordentligt annars.

aa mäktigt! jag funtar lite på att beställa de där proteinbarsen dem har. vet du något om frakten för alla saker, när jag kollade verkade det ganska dyrt, fast man ska väl passa på nu för deras valuta är ju ganska låg om jag minns rätt...