tuc's training and eating topic (back in business!)

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEAAH BUDDYYY!! My first harvest! I woke up 7 am and went straight to my garden of eden to pick my sprouts. They taste really good and they're HUGE! 2 inch sprouts in both fenugreek and mung beans as you can see:

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk250/tuc_finland/DSC05083.jpg

Also, more coming already: sunflower seeds, alfalfa and fava beans! I think chick peas and black-eyed peas are ready tomorrow.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk250/tuc_finland/DSC05084.jpg

Fri 6th March

- Deadlift, barbell: warmup @ 50kg and 94,4kg, 6 + 5 @ 136,6kg (Happy! 301 lbs)

- Vise gripper: 3 x 12 per arm @ 143 lbs

- Bicep curls, curl bar: 3 x 10 @ 40kg

I've had them last as long as about 2 - 2 1/2 weeks in the fridge if they're beans. Slightly less for grains and grasses way less. The tails start to wither after a week or so but they're still good. Once they start smelling bad, time to ditch em.

For optimal taste and use i'd try to keep them for no longer than 7-10 days, personally but i don't throw away extra

Thanks mates! I've been eating huge amounts of sprouts... they just keep sprouting faster than I can eat them!

Sun 8th March

- Bent-over rows, curl bar: 5 x 12 @ 72kg

- Deep squats, barbell: warm up @ 50kg, then 6 + 6 @ 80kg (need to take it easy, 6h dancing tomorrow!)

Mon 9th March

8 am: 2h dancing

4:30 pm: 2h 15mins bboying

10:30 pm: 1h 45mins dancing

Tue 10th March

- Bench press, barbell: 7 @ 82, 4+a @ 88kg, 1+a @ 92kg

- Incline bench press, barbell: 6 + 6 @ 74kg

- Bicep curls, curl bar: 4 x 5 @ 50kg (just for showoff, worked out with a friend)

- Dips: 20 + 16 + 9 @ bw

~ 1h 30mins dancing

• 2 weeks later...

Wed 11th March

2h dancing

1h45mins bboying

Thu 12th March

2h dancing

Sat 14th March

- Lateral raises, dumbbells: 4 x 12 @ 14kg

- Hammer curls, dumbbells: 2 x 12 @ 14kg

(I felt sick and just took something quick)

Sun 15th March

3h dancing

Mon 16th March

3h dancing

2h15min bboying

2h dancing

Tue 17th March

- Bench press: 10 + 10 @ 68

- Incline bench press: 10 @ 58

(Just a quickie)

Dancing 4h

Wed 18th March

4h dancing

1h 45mins bboying

Thu 19th March

- Bench press, barbell: 12 + 15 @ 68kg

- Incline bench press, barbell: 5 @ 68kg, 13 @ 58,5kg

- Dips: 18 + 20 @ bw

- Lateral raises, dumbbells: 3 x 10 @ 14kg

Damn, I really should dance less and push weights more... but this is only temporary. 2 months and I'll be pushing weights all day long, every day!

L&G, I totally remember the video! Still, there's no reason not to link it again! Now it's starting to feel like I actually am either dancing or working out all the time!

Fri 20th March

3h dancing

During the weekend I carried one 110 lbs television here and there... but otherwise I just rested (and drove 300 miles)

Mon 23th March

2h dancing, 1h 15mins bboying, 1h step dance (FUN!)

Tue 24th March

- Bench press: warm up @ 50kg with barbell, then 10 + 10 @ 28kg dumbbells (62 lbs)

- Incline bench press, dumbbells: 10 + 12 @ 24kg

- Dips: 22 + 21 @ bw

- Bent-over rows, curl bar: 8 + 8 + 10 @ 84.4kg (186 lbs)

Also 4h dancing

Tomorrow 8 HOURS DANCING!

Wed 25th March

D A N C I N G

8-12am dancing (4h)

2-4pm dancing (2h)

5.45-19.30pm bboying (1h 45mins)

Also, pain in right hamstring. Gotta take it easy for a few days.

Thu 26th March

2h dancing

I was all worn out from yesterday so I just took some bicep curls:

- Deadlift, curl bar: 10 @ 84 (mainly for warm up).

- Bicep curls, dumbbells: 5 @ 24kg, then 5 + 5 @ 22kg (isolated, 1 arm at a time) (24kg = 53 lbs)

Thanks mates! I've been eating huge amounts of sprouts... they just keep sprouting faster than I can eat them!

DUDE...???? CMON eat those sprouts I can't get that damn youtube guido song on the vidseo out my head and then i keep crackng up i think it's time to watch it again lololloolllll

We need to go dancing out here for a good cardio session. You should see me and rc rip it up. Ask thendanisays lol.....

L&G, I'm eating them right now... and eariler today. And for dinner and STILL I have loads and loads of them. The sprouter can sprout like 5-10 lbs a week. Luckily I don't have to eat all myself.

I feel so much better now that I eat sprouts on a regular basis. They're ecological, full of vitamins, easy to digest and taste sooo good (especially black eyed pea sprouts)!

Fri 27th March

3h dancing

Rest and serious eating for the whole weekend!

Mon 30th March

- Deep squat, barbell: 3 x 10 @ 60kg (I fear my hamstring might get worse so I took with light weights)

- Supersets, barbell: 10 bicep curls + 10 shoulder press behind neck @ 33kg -> 3 rounds

2h 15min bboying

Tue 31st March

- Bench press, dumbbells: 10 + 10 @ 28kg per arm

- Incline bench press, dumbbells: 8 + 6 @ 28kg per arm

About 3-4 hours dancing.

Also, I've been eating loads of gemma. It's made from yellow peas and tastes awful.

I didn't have to pay much for it since I bought it from my friend who thought it was so bad he couldn't eat it.

Also, I've been eating loads of gemma. It's made from yellow peas and tastes awful.

I didn't have to pay much for it since I bought it from my friend who thought it was so bad he couldn't eat it.

Pea Protein ain't that bad bro! Mix with a banana, ice and some cocoa or cacao or vanilla! I gthinks it's a thick frosty vegan protein masterpiece!

blend the banana first with no water in it then pour water and protein pow at the same time, then do that with the flavoring. comes out smooth. thank thendanisays for protein pow making solutions, she's a champ at it.

10 lbs of sprouts a week WOO HOOOOOOOO

• 3 weeks later...
Still sprouting?

I'm going to focus more on GREENS in the near future...I've just decided that

Yes, still sprouting! I'll have another load of sprouts ready by tomorrow.

My training journal hasn't been updated for a number of reasons:

1.) I've been dancing nonstop because we had our premier last friday. I am a dancer and a coreographer at a play (or "speksi) of our student union. I've lost some fat and weight but I've had a LOT of exercise.

2.) I've pushed some weights between dancing, not too hard since we have a lot of difficult lifts and I might hurt other people if I can't lift them.

3.) I wrote a LONG text about every single dancing hour and rep I have made and then Windows decided to automatically restart and when I resumed the session in Firefox it had lost my text. fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu....

After this week it will be SO MUCH LIFTING and EATING you'll crap your pants when I tell about it. Just wait!

After this week it will be SO MUCH LIFTING and EATING you'll crap your pants when I tell about it. Just wait!

And I was beginning to think you've become a runner or something Good to have ya back, man!

Still sprouting?

I'm going to focus more on GREENS in the near future...I've just decided that

Good get that boy on it. I will impart my direct influence on RC also >:-)

Yes, still sprouting! I'll have another load of sprouts ready by tomorrow.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAP!

I hate when something I type out forever gets erase too. I sometimes save them if it's going to be a long post mid type.....

• 2 weeks later...

It's on!

Huge amounts of food today, still more eating to do. I started with upper body since I still have bboying lessons to keep tomorrow:

Sun 3rd May

- Bench press, dumbbells: 3 x 10 @ 28kg

- Incline bench press, barbell: 6&f + 7 @ 64kg

- Deadlift, just some reps for warm up @ 90kg

- Dips, bw: 20 + 12

- Bent-over rows: 10 + 10 + @ 70kg

From now on you can wait for almost daily updates. I lost some fat and also some muscle because of huge amounts of dancing during the past 2 months... but I'll get the muscle back in no time and maybe some new fat too.

Mon 4th May

Wow, muscles are SORE from yesterday. I have to get myself back in shape!

2h 15mins bboying, nothing else.

Tue 5th May

Light training today, but LOADS of eating.

- Deep squats, barbell: 10 @ 52kg, 10 + 10 @ 64kg (gotta take it easy, long time since last time)

- Bicep curls, curl bar: 12 + 10 + 10 @ 40kg

More tomorrow!