LnG's RawVeganBodybuilder Video Blog; CONTEST TOMORROW

That really sucks man.............I'm not sure what to do...........my sister had a challenging situation where she was uncomfortable and eventually just had to move, she just couldn't be there anymore.

I wish I had more advice............again, I'm sorry to hear about the situation. You're both welcome to crash here anytime....I know that wouldn't work well for Joey....but the offer is there.

All the best man. Hope you have a good week and a half...see you when I get back.

Get in touch with Tasha or Jessifly if you need anything from our house while I'm gone.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all good RC. I spoke to my landlord. He said I should go talk to them and apologize for calling the cops UGH.... any other option would be bad. Ignore and it'd get worse and call cops and they'll retaliate. Or move out. What a sucky situation.

The dumb internet will not upload properly. I need to figure something out. Perhaps an upgrade to a faster upload speed service. I download at 3mbps but upload only 348kbps. Not bad for $35 but it isn't as efficient as the service of old. Though that was $55 with comcast. anyhow....

So no vlog at the moment. Have one but cannot upload it.

Today's Workout was BY and FAR the most intense. and it was only like 1hr and 45min. Just very very efficient and constant.

ALL supersets and drop sets at the end of almost every exercise...

Combination of Legs and Lower Back

SuperSet #1 (Barbell Squats to Deadlifts) 6 sets

225x8 to 225x8 (did this 5 times) then a drop set of 225x6 to 225x6; 135x6 to 135x6

SuperSet #2 (Barbell GoodMornings to Hack Squats) 5 sets

135x8 to 140x8 (did this 5 times)

SuperSet #3 (Hamstring Curl Machine to HyperExtensions) 5 sets

110x8 to 45lber x 8 (did this 5 times)

SuperSet #4 (Hamstring Curl Machine to Leg Extensions) 5 sets

90x8 70x8 to 140x8 110x8 (did this 4 times) then a hi rep drop set; 90x10 70x4 50x6 30x8 to 140x10 110x8 90x4 70x3 50x3 30x2 10x2 pheeeeeewwww!

Jumped immediately onto a stationary bike for 30min BUDDAY!

Did I mention this was an all protein shake today? No strawberries in the algae either Some vega oil tonight need some fat. zero fat in the shakes

I was very please with today. Also tanned and haven't been able to in 3 days so was happy bout that...

Ok back to work; break is over

Hey I was not being comical at all. Intimidation will work wonders for you! Look up DIY harness for tire dragging. There are a lot of tire places or mechanical places that will have big tires that are slashed and would probably give them to you if you asked.

Also, you dont have to apologize to the neighbors. Take a case of beer over and just talk to them. Say its not cool that theyre out at 3am.

I finally got online! Man, tons of tech problems for me, but all is well. Thanks for doing lots of stuff while I'm away.

I'm rocking things out here too.....busy times!

People are starting to hear about you and what you're doing out here in L.A. I'm talking about our upcoming competition and people are impressed!

Vegan Essentials especially had some great things to say about your progress!!

Man, I'm tired........be in touch, have a great weekend!

VE you rock! If you're reading this, I need that ironman rehab training thing again that you recommended for the shoulder impingement?

Thanks R.C. I'm glad we're making a statement out there

Tired, ready for bed. Dishes to wash, stuff to log. Have alot to say but not enough time to do so. All good things tonight. Been super busy networking and promoting us looking for assistance outside of the forum. Looks promising so far.

trying again tonight to upload a vid in a few min. I want to wake up to it being finished, pleas???? k

So let's stick to what counts for now; todays workout

8:30pm-9:30pm

Biceps:

Crazy drop set circuit type thing (rc doesn't like the word for it, i agree)

Barbell Bicep Curls (5 sec rests in between)

70lb x10, x9, x8, x7, x6, x5, x4, x3, x2, x1 (52 reps in total)

60lb x10, x9, x8, x7, x6, x5, x4, x3, x2, x1 (52 reps in total)

50lb x10, x9, x8, x7, x6, x5, x4, x3, x2, x1; DropSet #1 45x20; DropSet #2 30x25 (97 reps in

total)

Standing Dumbell Curls

3sets @ 35lb dumbells @ 8 reps per set

4th set 35x8; DropSet #1 27.5x8; DropSet #2 17.5x8

Seated Hammer Dumbell Curls

2 sets @ 27.5lb dumbells @ 8 reps per set

3rd set 27.5x8; DropSet #1

Barbell Standing Preacher Bench Curls

3 sets @ 50lb barbell @ 8 reps per set

Lying Cable Curls

3 sets @ 60lbs @ 8 reps per set

Tow Rope Cable Curls

2 sets @ 70lbs @ 8 reps per set

3rd set 70x8; DropSet #1 50x4; DropSet #1; 30x4; DropSet #3 20x8 (ouch)

9:30-10:00pm

27:30 on Stationary Bike

10:00-10:20

Tanning 12min standup

10:30-11:20

Shoulders (anterior and medial / posterior tomorrow)

Seated Dumbell Curls

set1: 65lb dumbells x 8

set2: 70lb dumbells x8

set3: 75lb dubells x 8

set4: 85lb dumbells x3 +2 forced; DropSet #1 50lb DB'sx4; DropSet #2 40lb DB'sx5; DropSet #3

30lb DB'sx6

Standing Hammer dumbell curls

3 sets @ 40lb dumbells @ 8 reps per set

4th set 40x8; DropSet #1 30x8; DropSet #2 25x8; DropSet #3 20x8; DropSet #4 17.5 x 20

Standing Barbell Front Shoulder Press

105x8, 105x8, 105x7

Standing Barbell Military Press

105x8, 105x7, 85x8

Standing BBell Front Shldr Press + Standing BBell Mil. Press SUPERSET

85x8 each exercise; DropSet #1 65x8 each exercise; DropSet #2 55x8 each exercise; DropSet #3 45x15 each exercise

Condensed and Intense. Lovin it!

K gotta skip the dishes too tired. Just going to soak shaker bottles and deal with it in the morning

BUDDAY!!!!!!

I'm with ya VBBF!

Sorry to hear about the trouble with the neighbours, sounds like a terrible situation .

105x8, 105x8, 105x7

105x8, 105x7, 85x8

What's the difference between those to exercises?

Sorry to hear about the trouble with the neighbours, sounds like a terrible situation .

105x8, 105x8, 105x7

105x8, 105x7, 85x8

What's the difference between those to exercises?

I'm not one for technical terminology but I guess I always thought that a Military Press only refers to strictly pressing behind the neck (anterior/medial work) whereas a front press you would press the weight in front of your head (medial/anterior work) I just looked it up, i think i'm wrong though but that's what i meant

Well, it seems like it found a way to get these vlogs to update alot smoother. I have to use I.E. (WHICH I HATE) to use google gears for the bulk upload plugin. For some reason it won't work with my firerox or safari broswers and the individual upload query isn't too effective for some reason.

5 1/2 hrs sleep last night but feelin' good this morning. I bet i'll crash working tonight. Sun night will be a catch up rest day .... I hope. Provided I can fall asleep!

Without further adeiu, Vlog # 13! =)

13_ Week recap, highlights, personal life, week 8 diet plan (03/01/09)

**Just got back from RC bday get together. Some highlights ot of personal life and from trainig last week. The game plan for this week 8 diet and training. Dieting down alot more**

I'll be logging these more often now.... budday

@ washer: Choppin that wood

I think me and thendanisays are going to go on a jog right now outdoors! WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it's so beautiful outside (not like that matters; i'll jog in snow, rain whatever) but it's still awesome.

Ok, so another vlog now that i've been able to streamline the process!

14_Recap Stuff of wk 8 and recent comments (3/08/09)

Just a summarization of this past week. Training, coming expectations, etc. Also about how an ipact is being made and how i'm thankful for that

enjoy

Awww.com

Who's your little Washer ? Damn you weren't kidding.. I feel so solid after that ab workout.. And today I'm paying for it, it hurts to laugh and to get up from my bed.. lol

Thank-You so much for making me push.. You are killer Lean and Green..

<3

"Body Under Construction" "No Pain No Gain"

Yeah Buddy !

My Mung beans is a Sprouting.. !! Yay !! I can eat ! I can eat them ! YUMMY !!!

Barbell Bicep Curls (5 sec rests in between)

70lb x10, x9, x8, x7, x6, x5, x4, x3, x2, x1 (52 reps in total)

60lb x10, x9, x8, x7, x6, x5, x4, x3, x2, x1 (52 reps in total)

50lb x10, x9, x8, x7, x6, x5, x4, x3, x2, x1; DropSet #1 45x20; DropSet #2 30x25 (97 reps in

total)

Standing Dumbell Curls

3sets @ 35lb dumbells @ 8 reps per set

4th set 35x8; DropSet #1 27.5x8; DropSet #2 17.5x8

Seated Hammer Dumbell Curls

2 sets @ 27.5lb dumbells @ 8 reps per set

3rd set 27.5x8; DropSet #1

Barbell Standing Preacher Bench Curls

3 sets @ 50lb barbell @ 8 reps per set

Lying Cable Curls

3 sets @ 60lbs @ 8 reps per set

Tow Rope Cable Curls

2 sets @ 70lbs @ 8 reps per set

3rd set 70x8; DropSet #1 50x4; DropSet #1; 30x4; DropSet #3 20x8 (ouch)

Seated Dumbell Curls

set1: 65lb dumbells x 8

set2: 70lb dumbells x8

set3: 75lb dubells x 8

set4: 85lb dumbells x3 +2 forced; DropSet #1 50lb DB'sx4; DropSet #2 40lb DB'sx5; DropSet #3

30lb DB'sx6

Standing Hammer dumbell curls

3 sets @ 40lb dumbells @ 8 reps per set

4th set 40x8; DropSet #1 30x8; DropSet #2 25x8; DropSet #3 20x8; DropSet #4 17.5 x 20

105x8, 105x8, 105x7

105x8, 105x7, 85x8

Standing BBell Front Shldr Press + Standing BBell Mil. Press SUPERSET

85x8 each exercise; DropSet #1 65x8 each exercise; DropSet #2 55x8 each exercise; DropSet #3 45x15 each exercise

DAYUM son! This is looking like Arnold volume! Do your biceps even contract anymore after a workout like this?

Sorry to hear about your neighbors, L&G.

Ralst. It was a tire at the gym i went to and that gym is 2 hrs away, we went for the posing lights and equipment etc, motivation. I want to ask a junkyard if they have one to get rid of and i'll pick it up and flip it up and down my block shirtless for some cardio. Any reco's for types of tires?

To be honest with you, i dunno what the heck i was doing. I think I was deadlifting more. I have a video i can upload, perhaps tomorrow. my upload speeds are slow; i need to plan it properly. 348kps ul. Been an issue with the new service i have but i save on costs 20 bucks less per month and similar download speeds. Maximal cardio effort would be best for my goals at the moment bt after cop, explosive strength.

I don't know specific type of tires, sorry. All the tires I've used have just been placed at my gym by other people, so I'm not sure what type/size they are I did some tire flipping today for the first time in awhile, and even the light ones are pretty brutal for cardio. So whatever you can get your hands on should be fine. Back when I first started lifting I got my dad to go pick up a ~300lb tire for me, and I got in a lot of good workouts just with that.

It would be cool to see a video; not sure why but tire flips are just cool

- Eric

@Washer I heart you!

@ralst yea man tire flips are just inexplicably cool, one of those things. That's it; i'm picking up a tire this week. It needs to be done. Hope to find one. I know a place that may get it for me

@fallen_horse thanks brother! Tell you the truth my biceps can take a beat down and they're ok. They also aren't crazy responsive to growth and need it but they do ok for themselves, average i'd say. they just feel nagging sore not painful sore after a workout like that

Quick interesting tidbit t share with all and i have a nice vlog to fild tomorrow morning and post in the evening but for now.... GET THIS...!

I have been having this damn metallic taste in my mouth that has really been pissing me off. It's irritating, constant, all day long and never goes away not for a second. I am thinking to myself i must be oding on some micronutrient or too much heavy metal?? I asked Dani about it b/c I was worried and can't stop it... She says perhaps ketosis, wasn't sure.

So I looked up metallic taste in mouth via google. LO and BEHOLD, it seems i have entered this state and i haven't even been dieting strict strict yet. This is a good thing. BF burning ripping up time here we come whilst sparing as much lbm as possible! I have done this before, just been awhile. I haven't taken this much protein in awhile say 4 yrs ago and when i did i was eating alot of everything, including carbs.

Before that was 7 yrs ago in total, not enough to remember funky gross metallic breath boy in action. I hate it and love it now at the same time. Love the results it is going to bring. Hate the sensation of it.

I may bulk up the carbs here and there if this proves to be too taxing but as of right now it seems dooable and postive in the feeling/energy dept.

night all; vlog #15 to follow in a day at most describing week 7

@Washer I heart you!

@ralst yea man tire flips are just inexplicably cool, one of those things. That's it; i'm picking up a tire this week. It needs to be done. Hope to find one. I know a place that may get it for me

Why didn't I mention this to you. Oh well lol

Call 24 hr fitness in Vancouver Washington. (Columbia Tech Center)

360-514-8381.

I was tire flipping in one of their boot camp classes.

They have a range of big and small ones.

The big ones was the size of the one you were flipping at Downings Gym.

If the front desk doesn't know, I'm sure the "Master" Personal Trainer will have a better idea as to were to get one.

Please check out my site to help streamline and facilitate fundraising and support to put all three of us on stage and help to subsidize costs. Consider a purchase or perhaps a donation? Yes we accept paypal but if you can do a check, it would save 3% processing fees that we get hit with fropm paypal on our side. Either way it's totally cool.

http://WWW.VEGANPROTEINS.COM (for now this is for fundraising, for the future, it will be a site co-owned and developed by myself and VeggiePrincess to bring VeganSupps to the masses and help us spread the message and word through our endeavors in addition to providing a service. As of now 100% of proceeds go towards 'the big 3 ' Thanks all!!!

@washer; OOOOOH i'd liek to train there, only 8 miles from me!!!!!

I took a cool vlog describing this week. It's uploading; i'll post tomorrow morning or by the afternoon the latest

Today's workout; was a light volume day but keeping up with the cardio. I think it's like 8 or 9 days of cardio in a row. No more off days; cardio every day PERIOD. The time to watch it and lean out is NOW

Had bouts of tired today from lack of calories and jumped out of ketosis as i had a nice sized serving of fruit at work. It was tempting! oh well, i don't consider that terrible. couple pieces of pineapple, 3 or 4 strawberries, handful of grapes, whatever. I s'b be more disciplined going forward as time is of the essence and i can't diverge from my goals even a bit.... I want to be as conditioned as possible.

Today was on point. Sunwarrior, spirulina with water (no strawberries in the mix), 1 1/2 oz red wine (keep blood thin), about 3 tbsp of vega oil and my supps, 10g creatine, 2 tbsp kola nut powder and 20g aakg powder.

Training?

15 sets of shrugs

20 minutes of treadmill h.i.t. style, interval training 6min mile - 10 min mile, 14min at rest in between 'sprints'

10 min stationary bike

that's all she wrote. Vlog and more to come tomorrow!

@sosso; that's great brother! It's really awesome to hear of so many different forum members sprouting away. It's such a good method of prepartion that undoubtedly increases the nutritional value of food (food that can be sprouted, of course). I agreee, they are tasty to munch on. Wha do you flavor them with? I'm munching on some dehydrated brocolli at the moment, flavored with garlic powder, lemon juice and sea salt.

@tasha SERIOUSLY....... SERIOUSLY >:-) I haven't put that up yet on the site.But i will as well as here

@MaryStella; thank you so much! That sounds like an excellent deal and matter of factly, it reminds me that i should try to get one asap!

Got it uploaded! Another one on it's way tonight if it uploads properly by the time i get home

VLOG #15

Game plan for Week 7 (diet&training); yesterday's upper back workout (03/09/09)

10 rep sets, more super sets, more protein days and carb depleting, etc, etc. yesterdays upper back workout. lots of weighted pullups BUDDAY!