Progress pics these were in January, updated w/new pics

Any help is appreciated. All are no cardio, lol.

Weight: 177 lbs

Height: 5' 7"

Show is in April, will post up current pics, and I am sorry for the size still figuring out how to decrease the size.

100_0367.thumb.jpg.5c4ec85e13aa7239d3652d6cc6f55136.jpg

100_0366.thumb.jpg.2450fbff27c492ea80af1cffc77e6f62.jpg

100_0365.thumb.jpg.aa5816630d47da6854f51d0c67987487.jpg

Edited by nonipwr

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome! Great small waist and wide back, and awesome quads. Of course arms are huge and looking swol!

So you are 7 weeks out....that is awesome!

What show are you doing? I am 8 weeks out....so we're competing around the same time! I look forward to watching your physique change.

Looking great 7 weeks out, please let me know about the show in case I know people in the area to tell them to go and support you in it.

All the best and keep on pumping...you are coming along well!

Looking good. Keep it up. You have some good symmetry going.

I am 9 weeks out myself doing the Bill Pearl Classic in Bend as middle weight if I can diet down to it. My last show was as a heavy weight, but a small heavy weight. Keep up the good work.

Thanks, I enjoy all the amazing support, and to answer some of the questions, I have been vegetarian since I was born, and became Vegan about 1998, I will get a meal plan up asap with my next photos, had a posing consultation with a friend and also natural bodybuilder winner who said I may not even need cardio, just more posing?! I think it was attributed to my lean physique, praise god!.

I will definitely keep it up, and Best of everything to all the others who are competing this year, we can do it!

• 2 weeks later...