juicy BLOOD

Any other fruits you take claim for 'discovering' CG? Oranges have been ate by millions of people for thousands of years, so your claim is somewhat bogus.

Can't believe you've only just started eating oranges. Do you peel, or cut with a knife? Let's hope you can eat them sooner than you can eat tangerines.

Saying that I only started eating tomatoes when I was 21, after convincing myself as a kid that I didn't like them.

Any other fruits you take claim for 'discovering' CG? Oranges have been ate by millions of people for thousands of years, so your claim is somewhat bogus.

Can't believe you've only just started eating oranges.

To be fair, my understanding was that she's referring to blood oranges specifically.......I don't think those have been around quite as long.

Will, I meant that I only recently discovered and tasted BLOOD oranges - of course I have tasted regular oranges before!

Anyway, ya, back to blood oranges. Mmmmmm....I had some seedless juicy bloody ones the other night and like veggymeggy said they are SO much better than regular oranges or tangerines. Mmmmmm......

And you all have probably tried more types of fruits than I because I havent really been much of a fruit person; I only really like PINK grapefruits, blood oranges, cherries, various berries, GREEN apples (only if they are hard and cripsy, not bruised and mushy), pineapples, lychees, pomegranate, and that's pretty much it. And I dont eat fruit daily at all. Ony when I have a craving for them which isnt often. Also, like Tarz suggested, I HATE peeling cutrus fruits because I HATE that membrane / white stuff underneath the outer peel, so I need to make sure I remove all that too which is such a pain in the ass and takes for damn ever.

On the other hand, I can name and cook vegetables that you all never even probably heard of (like celery root)!

Will, I meant that I only recently discovered and tasted BLOOD oranges - of course I have tasted regular oranges before!

Ah, duh! Next time I should probably read the subject of the post first...

I made the same mistake too Will.........

On the other hand, I can name and cook vegetables that you all never even probably heard of (like celery root)!

Would you be familiar with aubergines then Nat?

you're refering to celeriac rather than celery root there i would imagine.

Would you be familiar with aubergines then Nat?

you're refering to celeriac rather than celery root there i would imagine.

Perhaps, but I also know it as celery root, and enjoy it as such. One bonus of coming home to visit the 'rents is that they have the ability to procure such wide variety of vegetables. Truly delicious, all the things they provide for me.