Johan's getting in shape

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Johan, you also had a break in training and now getting back into it I see.

Keep at it man!

I don't really have any PRs except in dips and pull-ups which is 35 and 22.

Thats funny, my pr's for dips and pull-ups(palms facing away) are 38 and 19

Damn dude, 38 dips is a lot. Are they all below parallel? I really want some dude to stand next to me every time I do dips and control my form etc, I did 34 once with a guy who acctually has competed in athletic fitness (dips, pull-ups etc) and he said I passed all of them. So in my head 34 is acctually my record

I kicked the shit out of my shoulders. Did low rep shoulder presses, then bent over lateral raises superseted with front raises. I did some side lateral raises, pretty many reps. Then I did a lying cable excersise for the read delts superseted with reversed pec dec and some rotator cuff work. My neck is killing me now but it's all good. Tomorrow is leg day

I always do dips using 2 chairs, placing one on the left and one on the right and grabbing the arms so I have a neutral grip. I also have to balance them so they don't collapse by pushing outward a little.

I always tuck in my lower legs so my knees are lowest and go down till I touch the grass with my knees. That way I know my reps are pretty consistant.

Just went and checked outside and it's actually a tad below parrallel, but I'd call it parallel.

just checking out your training log. Have fun training Legs today!

Thanks! The training went okay, my legs were really stiff so I'm gonna do some stretching from now on.

VeganDude. That's awesome. There is a possibility I will work on Öland (island on the east of Sweden) this summer and there's no gym so I will probably do the same if that's the case

I trained chest and triceps today. It went really nice. I did weighted dips, incline dumbbell bench, flat dumbbell bench, cable pushdowns and some cross-overs. And Phil, as a teaser. I used 25 kg extra weight when doing dips, but I'm not telling reps

Yeah weighted dips are awesome! Today I tranined back and did some weighted pull-ups, bent over rows in the smith, wide grip pulldowns and dumbbell rows. I finished it of with some curls but they didn't give me much at all. I also threw in some excersises for the calves.

Jag kan skriva några vikter på svenska, men kommer inte ihåg vikterna riktigt nu. Det jag minns är att jag pressade tjugosex kilohantlar först nio gånger, sen åtta, åtta och sju gånger. Översett inte till Phil

Jag var lite starkare för ungefär ett år sen men tappade en del när jag flyttade, fast jag är nog tillbaka snart hoppas jag.