Protein bars. which one!

cathalie

well so far i have tried vega, larabar, and cliff. For the cliff ones i checked the ingrediants throughly. i cant find one that has alot of protein and that doesnt have alot of trans fat. do you guys know any good recipes? or perhaps good protein bars?

I'm with FH. Definitely Luna bars. It's not like ProBars are exactly low-sugar themselves, and they're crazy expensive.

They are expensive, but do you want to tell people you have a cheap body? It almost like saying Ezekial bread costs too much so im gonna go for the $1.00 loaf of bread. There's no way I could eat a luna bar and be full like I can with a ProBar. Plus I look at ingredients... Ill pay extra for extra goodness and healthiness.

I'm with FH. Definitely Luna bars. It's not like ProBars are exactly low-sugar themselves, and they're crazy expensive.

They are expensive, but do you want to tell people you have a cheap body?

I want to tell people that I'm not broke. I'm all for spending money for health, but there's a limit.

There's no way I could eat a luna bar and be full like I can with a ProBar. Plus I look at ingredients... Ill pay extra for extra goodness and healthiness.

Well, when it's $3 for 85g, 370kcal, 18g fat (5g sat), 6g fiber, 23g sugar, 9g protein vs. $2 for 96g, 360kcal, 10g fat (5g sat), 6g fiber, 24g sugar, 20g protein, I'll sacrifice and take the bar that's only 70% organic, 100% non-GMO. If you have the liquidity to go for the premium, I don't blame you. But for those of us who are watching our budgets, or who want to trade some fat for some protein, I'll stick with the Lunas.

They are expensive, but do you want to tell people you have a cheap body? It almost like saying Ezekial bread costs too much so im gonna go for the $1.00 loaf of bread. There's no way I could eat a luna bar and be full like I can with a ProBar. Plus I look at ingredients... Ill pay extra for extra goodness and healthiness.

Dude, Pro B's are so good. They'll get you ripped !

Guarantee six pack.. (BVP663)

Downstairs, the doctor left three different medicines in different colored capsules with instructions for giving them dvd copy. One was to bring down the fever, another a purgative, dvd copy, the third to overcome an acid condition. The germs of influenza can only exist in an acid condition dvd ripper, he explained dvd burner. He seemed to know all about influenza and said there was nothing to worry about if the fever did not go above one hundred and four degrees dvd copy. This was a light epidemic of flu and there was no danger if you avoided pneumonia .

How about organic food bars? Still pricey, but less expensive than pro bars. Trader Joe's sells them here for 1.99.

The price of the pro bars has kept me from trying them. Maybe I'm cheap, but I could whip up a giant batch of spicy lentils for the price of 1 bar. From what I've heard they seem great. I'm also weary of the nutrition facts.

For the time being I'll stick to larabars, and organic food bars.

• 2 weeks later...