Breast Implants

Anything else on your mind that you would like to discuss with other like-minded people.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

vivalasvegans
Elephant

Breast Implants

#1 Postby vivalasvegans » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:43 pm

What opinions do people here have of them? Sexy, weird to grope, beautiful, dangerous? Does it matter at all to you?
Radical simply means "grasping things at the root." - Angela Davis

MollyMormon
Rabbit

Re: Breast Implants

#2 Postby MollyMormon » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:32 pm

Great topic. I am on the fence. I want them but am afraid of the long term results, maintenance, and all that stuff.

lobsteriffic
Stegosaurus

#3 Postby lobsteriffic » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:04 pm

As a female, I can think of quite a few better ways to spend my money, but that's just me.

Zack
Mastodon

#4 Postby Zack » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:22 pm

They are nice, but doesn't really matter too much to me. What DOES matter is a fit body and a nice ass. :wink:

I think women worry about it WAY too much.
Lifts:
250 Bench
445 Deadlift
335 Squat

Dr. Pink
Elephant

#5 Postby Dr. Pink » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:30 pm

Bigger is not better. Back pain and such. For me, what's important9 Physically ) is overall athletic-ness and hips.a cute, adorable face and kind, gentle eyes too.
The Best Zelda forum/Site ever. It's got everything. A gamer, Fan Fic, RPG and even a section multimedia. And of course I'm a member. Have been for two years now.

Check it out here. http://www.legendofzeldaseries.com/forums/index.php ^_^

Marcina
Elephant

#6 Postby Marcina » Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:26 am

I like my boobs just the way they are. They may be small but they're the same size, round, perky, and nice proportion to my ass.

MollyMormon
Rabbit

#7 Postby MollyMormon » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:50 am

Marcina wrote:I like my boobs just the way they are. They may be small but they're the same size, round, perky, and nice proportion to my ass.

That's great. Now have 3 kids and breastfeed for 5 years. The implants start looking really good after that. Can you say flap jack titties?

Duncan_Idaho
Manatee

#8 Postby Duncan_Idaho » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:56 am

Ugly. Besides, smaller tits are so nice and can be so playful :)
Into the fire with your soul!

LocalBrada
Gorilla

#9 Postby LocalBrada » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:07 pm

Not my bag. (pun intended)
"Eating should be seen as a ritual of health."
Facebook

Marcina
Elephant

#10 Postby Marcina » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:58 pm

MollyMormon wrote:
Marcina wrote:I like my boobs just the way they are. They may be small but they're the same size, round, perky, and nice proportion to my ass.

That's great. Now have 3 kids and breastfeed for 5 years. The implants start looking really good after that. Can you say flap jack titties?

I don't plan on having children.

Btw, I know you were being sarcastic/joking around but that post was kinda rude..

Chaohinon
Rabbit

#11 Postby Chaohinon » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:07 pm

Breast implants are tragic. The implications for why someone would seek gratification in this manner are truly frightening.
"The ordinary man with extraordinary power is the chief danger for mankind; not the fiend or the sadist." - Erich Fromm

xveganjoshx
Elephant

#12 Postby xveganjoshx » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:03 am

I like boobs. Some girls would probably look better with them. Others wouldn't. It just depends.
The (Vegan) Dating Coach
Buy me a drink if your gonna hit on me like that!
:glasses4: + :glasses5: = :fish:
:usa2: :usa2: :usa2:

xjohanx
Elephant

#13 Postby xjohanx » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:39 am

Doesn't matter much to me, they are nice but I think you could do cooler stuff with the money. Also I'm not sure about the medical and health complications that might occur but I've heard some weird shit about it.
cubby2112 wrote:When someone says you don't train "functionally," you should just punch them in the face. Ask them how "functional" of a movement that was.

Richard
Site Admin

#14 Postby Richard » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:41 am

I tend to say people can do whatever they want with their body. But, due to many factors, a lot of women these days are thinking that they *should* look a certain way, and have big boobs, and that's sad. In addition, I imagine that a surgeon's time can be better used than giving someone a boob job, but I don't know about those kinds of schedules, so I don't know what it conflicts with, if anything.

Personally, I don't care if a woman has massive boobs, small boobs, no boobs, one boob, or a big hole through their chest and you can see out the other side, makes no difference. I don't think it is a big deal if women want to get a boob job, I just think it is a shame the value that is put on boobs by other people. If I had a girlfriend who wanted to do it, I would ask her why, and see if I thought it was a positive thing to do, or if it was a result of negativity or unrelated unhappiness that won't be solved by the boob job, and I imagine I'd try to talk her out of it, just because operations always carry a risk, and I see it as unnecessary. I wouldn't stop her doing it, it's up to her, I'd just give her my opinion

lobsteriffic
Stegosaurus

#15 Postby lobsteriffic » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:00 am

Richard wrote:I don't think it is a big deal if women want to get a boob job, I just think it is a shame the value that is put on boobs by other people.

That pretty much sums up my feelings on it. As a female I realize that having a certain size of boobs isn't going to magically make my life perfect.

Return to “General Discussion”