Vegan character in UFC 2009 Undisputed video game

Trev

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure what the "official" name of the game will be. The creators are basing everything after those chosen for characters after the casting calls. I am thrilled to be a part of the team. We get to interact occasionally on line and also go to comic book and gaming conventions in character.

Mine is:

Character Name: Rachel Larson

Character Alignment: A.N.I.M.E. Foundation

Story Placement: Main Character

Description:

Once the Head of Security for the A.N.I.M.E. Foundation, Rachel now finds herself on the opposing team and considered as a “Rebel” or “Terrorist” for fighting for what she believes in by those whom she had once dedicated her life to.

Skilled in multiple firearms and hand to hand combat, Rachel is as deadly as she is beautiful, with long blonde hair, piercing blue eyes and perfectly toned body.

Having once been the Head of Security for the very company that she now opposes and having been the mentor of Tira (the present Head of Security) made Rachel the perfect choice to be Grant’s second in command in the very organization that she had once sworn to defend the A.N.I.M.E. Foundation from.

Having discovered the truth behind the A.N.I.M.E. Foundation and President’s Kammerer’s plans, Rachel became a liability to the Foundation and it’s founder and must now pit her experience against that of her pupil and the foundation’s President in a struggle for survival and for what she believes to be right.

Looks like a blast! heehee

I talked a friend (competitive natural bodybuilder) of mine whom I had worked with when I was a Bud Girl (Budweiser) to try out and he made it as well. He is FBI and from my understanding he is a neutral character. His voice is very similar to Marsellus Wallace (voice is important as some of us are doing the live appearances.... so they wanted the whole package as the character).

Deit is bad ass! This is he:

http://www.les3photo8.com/deitrich006.jpg

Amazingly enough he is even bigger now. His arms dwarf my waist, lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...