LENTIL & WALNUT BURGERS

savebabe

My hubby ate my burgers last night (he was starving) and I was rolling around the floor in laughter about 2 hrs later. He was in sooooo much pain and ranting and raving about"bloody vegan veggie health food". He almost suffered from some intestinal hernia (if thats possible).

There is nothing better that a good belly laugh (great for your abs you know!)

Some of my friends are so afraid to try certain vegan foods. Like it might literally kill them to eat it.

I find it a bit strange, but I guess that is just how some people are. They are fine with eating a variety of meats, includiing exotic animals like Aligator, Frogs, and things like that but the thought of a food that does not contain animal products is mind boggling and they stay far from it.

I guess we all have our preferences. I like to serve food and then AFTER they tell me they like it, I tell them it's vegan.

Some of my friends are so afraid to try certain vegan foods. Like it might literally kill them to eat it.

I find it a bit strange, but I guess that is just how some people are. They are fine with eating a variety of meats, includiing exotic animals like Aligator, Frogs, and things like that but the thought of a food that does not contain animal products is mind boggling and they stay far from it.

I guess we all have our preferences. I like to serve food and then AFTER they tell me they like it, I tell them it's vegan.

I really do not understand that logic. If anything, it would be more healthier. Its a process of what their life revolves around, which is animal products, and things without it are strange to them. Just mention oranges, apples, and all those other things that todays people rarely take in.

BTW Savebabe, I take it he was overreacting (way too much IMO). I dont understand how it could cause pain.

I like your technique btw, what a shocker to them. Vegan meals are more tasty than meat and animal products IMO. Especially when you realise where the meat comes from, has been handled, how it ages, etc. it makes you want to puke.

It could be that he wasn't used to consuming that much fiber? which may cause stomach cramps. Sometimes the body reacts wildly to having 'good' stuff in it when all its had is crap for a long time.

THats really bad then lol. Fibers an important part of digestion...

I should have explained, my hubby's a "pom". He isn't used to ANY health food at all. He's gentically gifted, in that he can build muscles by eating anything. He's only eaten healthy since I've been cooking for him And the cramps are exactly what he deserves from having such a poor diet. I've already told him if he has a heart attack and ends up in a wheel chair from his crappy diet I'm not looking after him. I'll hire some big titted nurse and he can drool all over her all he wants (and thats all he'll be able to do!). His blood stream was more than likely reacting to its cells being flooded by toxins that have been stored in the body's fat cells and were being eradicated by the massive dose of fibre!

He can either eat or starve! There's no take away places where we live, and I do all the groceries (and he hates shopping with me as I read every label and take my time).Tough titties as far as I'm concerned.

I should have explained, my hubby's a "pom". He isn't used to ANY health food at all. He's gentically gifted, in that he can build muscles by eating anything. He's only eaten healthy since I've been cooking for him And the cramps are exactly what he deserves from having such a poor diet. I've already told him if he has a heart attack and ends up in a wheel chair from his crappy diet I'm not looking after him. I'll hire some big titted nurse and he can drool all over her all he wants (and thats all he'll be able to do!). His blood stream was more than likely reacting to its cells being flooded by toxins that have been stored in the body's fat cells and were being eradicated by the massive dose of fibre!

He can either eat or starve! There's no take away places where we live, and I do all the groceries (and he hates shopping with me as I read every label and take my time).Tough titties as far as I'm concerned.

LOL! At least his life will have a meaning while in the wheel chair