Sex drive and veganism?

Oggy

I've started noticing women are looking so much more attractive now that I've been eating the vegan life style. But also in a less perverted way, like I just think "hey she's quite sweet" and I see the cute attractive sexy side to women and look more at their faces and not that male dominant sex sex sex state of mind, though sex is incredible but I can look at an attractive woman and not feel lustful, more like hmmm she is sweet. Maybe something to do with my mood, meat makes people more aggressive as its very yang, while the vegan life style is a lot more yin (yin is the female essence of the spirit world (earth) while yang is the male power of the sun, stars and heavens) Yang has its uses as women find it attractive in men as they are the yin and the 2 complement each other, but too much yang kills the passion.

Its good though, stops those unhealthy lustful feelings. I'm also a lot more outgoing and can now actually chat to attractive women without my social anxiety kicking in, I was very inward before.

I haven't had meat since I was a kid, so I haven't faced that transition with the adult hormones, that's interesting you bring it up. I have a strong drive, and plenty of thoughts / feelings, but I've never been overpowered by them, I've never been impressed by a girl on the basis of how pretty she is, it's something I am able to appraise, but has no value to me, doesn't make me salivate

• 2 years later...

I think its more to do with your outlook. People are brought up to believe they are a part of the "predator" world, when that actually is not the case for most. But we can become what we are brainwashed to believe we are. I have experienced less lustful thinking as well and less anxiety because of it. I see things more "in line" with what my TRUE nature is, instead of something misdirected and not true to self.