Johan's getting in shape

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did dips, chins, calves and ab stuff today.

This was my last session for a while since I'm going to Öland on Sunday and the gym is closed during the easter holiday. I will try and do a lot of cardio and some bodyweight stuff but we'll see.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, thanks for checking in. I was at a festival in Belgium and caught a pretty nasty cold due to the airline loosing my luggage (read sleeping bag). However I met clark x kent from the forum. He is one of the greatest guys I've ever met and I crashed at his place for one night. If you ever get a chance to meet him you should! I also saw the get up kids which makes the cold seem insignificant.

I really miss the gym and I hope to get back soon, specially since I won't be able to lift weights the entire summer but I think it will be a while. Usually I just ignore colds and stuff but I don't want to risk anything atm. When I get back into it I will start doing intermittent fasting which I'm siked about.

Intermitent fasting... I don't know exactly what that means but the name is kinda descriptive...

Anyway, it sucks that you lost the sleeping bag I hope you have a good come back to the gym so guys and gals alike can czech you out.

Intermitent fasting... I don't know exactly what that means but the name is kinda descriptive...

Hey thanks for checking in on me!

The word fasting has a negative ring in my ears too because of all the raw foodists etc. Follow the link npx posted and read about it.

Basically one of the major ideas behind it is that meal frequency isn't important and it offers a nice solution to people who don't have time to cook 6 meals per day

Well things suck right now. School is hard and I'm not getting better, still coughing alot. I have an exam on Thursday but after that I will try to get a doctors appointment to see what's up. I really fucking hate Stockholm and I miss my home town. From age 5-20 (when I lived in my home town) I was sick 3 times. Stomach flu when I was 9, a horrible headache when I was 17 and another stomach flu when I was 19. Of course I've had some minor colds but never anything that acctually bothered me. Since I moved to Stockholm last September (08) I've been sick maybe 3 times and had colds that lasts for weeks, despite the fact that I eat healthier than ever before and excersise just as much.

I guess I'm just really fucking bummed that I haven't been able to work out one a consisten basis since November.

Anyway, I mostly chill these days. Last weekend was great with tons of hangouts and that made me happy. Here's a pic from a park barbecue (sorry for whining)

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs023.snc1/3086_81695116804_585751804_2164451_2084064_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Johan,

i see that you're sick. it started after your visit at groezrock or what? bad to hear that. hopefully it ends quick.

how come you can't train during summer?

how was groezrock actually? i read you saw the get up kids and met a cool dude who is on this forum also, he's belgian i guess.

your park barbecue looks chill indeed

ok, take care man and get well!!

• 3 months later...