i'm gonna be buff!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to give 3 full bodymassages by thursday for homework - if I could Id fix your headache!!!

i was just talking to giacomo about how if i could get a really good trap and neck rub-down i think it would go away, but alas, we are no good at these things. wish you were closer girlie.

walked to the gym and did thirty minutes on some strange cardio machine (part elliptical/part stepper???) and was sweating WAY more than usual--probably due to being sick and decided it was probably better to lay off the weights for the evening. guess i'll be back there bright and early in the a.m.

walked to the gym and did thirty minutes on some strange cardio machine (part elliptical/part stepper???) and was sweating WAY more than usual--probably due to being sick and decided it was probably better to lay off the weights for the evening. guess i'll be back there bright and early in the a.m.

Did it help your headache at all this time?

I tried my best to massage you my beautiful superwoman.

You'll probably be reading this after we hit the weights tonight if you still feel up to it. Either way I am here for you as always and I always will be; you're the greatest love any partner could ever ask for.

Anything you want, name it. You want the moon?

p.s. could you please PLEASE tell Joe Camel to GROW A FREAKIN STALK!!!!!!?!?!?!?

Giacomo named your camel toe Joe? Ha ha ha.

I'm not even respoding to that you dirty dirty man!

ANYWAY!!!!! My biceps have never been so sore in my WHOLE LIFE! I can't even straighten my arms, that is no joke. I did a sick bi/back workout yesterday. and my lats are very sore too, but they do not even compare to the my poor poor biceps. Did negative chin ups for days, 21s, amongst a whole slew of other stuff that i dont feel like writing about.

Trainer showed me some cool Jane Fonda type moves to stop the popping in my leg, which would be nice as i've had it my whole life. I feel silly lying on my side with my leg in the air like that though.....like i should be wearing a leotard and leggins...shudder....

Work has been so super stressful lately its not even funny. i've never EVER wanted to walk out of a job before. NOW I DO! Hopefully giacomo lands some killer work soon and i can get the F*** out of there.

I went on my first real Portland bikeride today. im such a shitty cyclist, but i'll get there. giacomo humored me and kept pace with me even though i know he wanted to go faster which was sweet. <3 We rode about 10 miles out to sauvie island, and it was a beautiful ride even though giacomo got a flat on a main road. Then as soon as we started heading back, he got another flat which could NOT be patched up so we got a ride back from some fishermen, ironically enough. HA! oh well, it was very nice of them and probably saved us about 5 hours of walking. My crotch is killing me from the bicycle seat, and i am sun-burned to high heaven, but it was fun.

my sun-burned shoulders:(

http://i42.tinypic.com/156bee1.jpg

We rode about 10 miles out to sauvie island, and it was a beautiful ride even though giacomo got a flat on a main road.

Is that the island where we picked all those berries last summer?

YES! Not quite berry picking season yet, but soon it will be. there were lots of people out farming and it was just gorgeous in general.

That's quite the sunburn! I hope your biceps are feeling better.

can ALMOST straighten the arms today, and i'm just sumping lotion all over the burn. i'll live

21s eh? That's hardcore. I just found out about that routine last week when I bought the new issue of Oxygen. I wanna try it!

I do negative chin ups at the gym too. Much fun!

Get Giac to rub some aloe on your poor sunburned shoulders.

So where in your leg does it pop? At the hip? My hip does weird popping stuff. It's a pain when I run because it gets very sore and stiff in the iliapsoas area. Maybe I'll do that Jane Fonda move you were talking about!

Can FINALLY straighten my arms again! HAHAHA. i cant believe how sore i was. yikes. sunburn doesnt hurt anymore. And i got giacomo to go to my new gym last night. all good things. I did legs, which didnt seem so tough as it usually does, guess i have to up the intensity a bit.

For some reason my alarm didnt go off this morning, and i overslept so i'll hit the gym up when i getout of work tonight. But i had thje strangest dream about my mom selling off my pet chickens (which i do not actually have) to some farmer who was going to slaughter them.....so i kicked my mom's ass.....

Honestly this is the first dream i've had of my mother soince i moved across the country in october....and i was straight-up punching her in the face. HOW TERRIBLE IS THAT?

sheesh, i feel the need to calll her and apologize.

i had thje strangest dream about my mom selling off my pet chickens (which i do not actually have) to some farmer who was going to slaughter them.....so i kicked my mom's ass.....

WE WILL SOON!!!!!!!!! >:-)

woop chicken woop woop chicken chicken... chicken.. chicken woop chicken woop WOOP

cannoy wait, all we need is the wire fencing and we'll have em and it's a great idea dammit! please hawwwnie, please!? I always wanted chickens and we would give them the perfect vegan loving home

But i had thje strangest dream about my mom selling off my pet chickens (which i do not actually have) to some farmer who was going to slaughter them.....so i kicked my mom's ass.....

Honestly this is the first dream i've had of my mother soince i moved across the country in october....and i was straight-up punching her in the face. HOW TERRIBLE IS THAT?

sheesh, i feel the need to calll her and apologize.

Dani, are you planting the idea of having strange dreams in people's mind?

Here is my strange dream from last night.

Costco had 5 gallon buckets of ice cream on sale: 3 for $10

We had trouble finding the lids for the ice cream though.

Especially one, because it was a square bucket.

Who would buy ice cream that you need to look for the lids.

I got vanilla, chocolate and some other light brown colored one.

The "other" flavor was the one in the square bucket.

I couldn't fit one of these buckets in my freezer.

What does my dream mean, Dani?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Jason, i am the queen of bizarre dreams. i literally have some whackjob dream every single night of my life. but if youre dreaming about ice cream--then that PROBABLY means youre doing an awesome job on your diet. thats a good thing.

As for me, i have been in the gym 6 days a week, and eating exactly what i should be. now where the heck are my result dammit?!?!? patience patience, i suppose. you know, the first time i lost a lot of weight 4 years ago, i did it waaaaaaaaay too quickly, and i always said that if i could go back and do it again, i would do it slower. well, now that i have this AWESOME opportunity (ah the power of positive thinking) i'm doing it slower, and it BLOWS. i'd rather get it over with. oh well.....i just keep chugging along.

i've been cycling more, i still suck at it, but i suck LESS at it than i did a month ago. ditto on the plyos and such. which is nice. been even doing my cardio like good girl.....blech. giacomo is gonna have to step it up to keep up with me in the gym soon!!!! <3

Yeah, my bf can't keep up with me in the gym either. He just does cycling, some isolation resistance training, and some running and he's done. BO-RING! I bust a sweat and work out until the vein in my neck is popping out so far that I look like a cyborg! Last night I was doing bench presses and scared this one poor guy. He thought I was gonna kill myself on it haha!

ok, kinda pissed off that the scale didn't budge this week. like really-not at all. I AM CERTAIN that i did not eat enoug calories to maintain, but still managed about 100-120 g protein / day.....which is not much for me at all. and the diet was fairly low fat ( i usually take in about 60g, but this week was more like < 30) I workout out (hard) every day.....bah. i can already see and feel a difference though, so i guess i just have to drop that mentality about numbers on a scale. I'm starting to think that being 130lbs is just not gonna happen again unless i'm SUPER LEAN, which is way more work than i am willing to put in currently. i have just gained so much muscle that 130 is probably not in my near future. and the more i think about it, that it perfectly ok.

There is this super creepy guy at my gym who just staaaaaaaaaaares at me the whole time i am there. him and some other guy i do not know literally cat called last week for my entire walk out of the gym ....at 8 am on a tuesday. REALLY????? yes...

anyway, giacomo came with me to the gym today and mr. creepy was there, staring at me non-stop and giacomo starting deadlifting hundreds of pounds with no straps while i hung off his arm and was his little cheerleader as an effort to say "BACK THE F*** OFF!" but it didnt work. he kept staring, and just when giacomo was about to say something, this other guy came up and starting asking him if i was a trainer because i have such good form and blah blah blah.....so that was nice. then the creepy guy disappeared.

awesome workout though. although the assisted pull-up machine is currently broken, so i just did heavy lat pull-downs....it's just not the same....