Definitely some milestones

Tonight I stayed in to take care of some several "odd" handy man - ish types of jobs around my house. So, I grabbed items that looked to me like they qualified as "tools," put on my construction hat, a pair of safety goggles, some ear protector muff thingies, construction gloves, heavy duty overauls (spelling?), tied my hair back (WHICH I NEVER DO) and off I went, ready to conquer the man's world. I started slow and worked my way up:

a) I changed the lightbulb in my bedroom (finally after weeks of using candles).

b) I fixed the sliding door of the laundry area.

c) I re-cocked the bathtub (the white dap stuff or whatever you call it). I must admit it was as straight and perfect as a LASER BEAM the dap job that I did.

I am now feeling quite in touch with my masculine side and am ready to take apart and re-build my car engine!

Bring on the manliest of man jobs - bring it on

And before anybody even THINKS about posting that this is sexist, DEAL WITH IT!!!! :P

Tonight I stayed in to take care of some several "odd" handy man - ish types of jobs around my house. So, I grabbed items that looked to me like they qualified as "tools," put on my construction hat, a pair of safety goggles, some ear protector muff thingies, construction gloves, heavy duty overauls (spelling?), tied my hair back (WHICH I NEVER DO) and off I went, ready to conquer the man's world.

CG!

That must have been a sight!

a) I changed the lightbulb in my bedroom (finally after weeks of using candles).

Hm, what's wrong about candles in the bedroom?

Very romantic

b) I fixed the sliding door of the laundry area.

c) I re-cocked the bathtub (the white dap stuff or whatever you call it). I must admit it was as straight and perfect as a LASER BEAM the dap job that I did.

I am now feeling quite in touch with my masculine side and am ready to take apart and re-build my car engine!

Good that i have K-Oz to do all this masculine stuff (I'm masculine enough in the gym )

She's the handy man, i'm the cook

No wait, she's also the cook... but, i'm the ... the... the one who eats all the stuff! And i go buy all the food!

A straight & perfect cock -- what more could a girl ask for?

Nat, it's re-caulked, not re-cocked!!

Thanks for the best laugh of the day!!!!

===

A straight & perfect cock -- what more could a girl ask for?

Nat, it's re-caulked, not re-cocked!!

Thanks for the best laugh of the day!!!!

===

I feel traumatized

Damn it.

I didnt realize that you arent suppose to take a shower for a couple of days until the CAULKING dries fully. It looks like I may have to re-caulk.

My friend came upstairs to check out my handy work before we went to Fressen last night and he said I do mighty fine CAULK jobs.

Edited by compassionategirl

Good job Nat! I'm not the best at house work. I've helped remodel two stores (natural food co-ops) and 2 houses, but I'm still not very good. I always hit my thumb with a hammer, sometimes about 10 times in a row if it's cold outside.

But my friend was worse. He didn't measure out exactly before he started tearing out a wall and he took a sledge hammer to the wrong section It was pretty funny at the time

I hear Topher is a good handy man. He helped out my neighbor while he was here (Mr. Stuewe - Nature Man).

Well done, now get back to that Caulking!

Rob

Hmmmm....I think maybe CrispyQ thought I was serious when I said she spoke vicious, treacherous lies. I was joking in an attempt to continue the humour of me making an ass out of myself my mispelling 'caulking'.

Did anybody else mistakenly think I was serious? Wasnt it obvious that I was just trying to keep the humour going?

Hmmmm....I think maybe CrispyQ thought I was serious when I said she spoke vicious, treacherous lies. I was joking in an attempt to continue the humour of me making an ass out of myself my mispelling 'caulking'.

Did anybody else mistakenly think I was serious? Wasnt it obvious that I was just trying to keep the humour going?

I always take every single word you say (or write) dead serious - that's why i think you're a complete nut!

No, seriously, i don't think Crispy misunderstood your humor

I may need therapy because of this lil debacle.

put on my construction hat, a pair of safety goggles, some ear protector muff thingies, construction gloves, heavy duty overauls (spelling?)

Nothin like taking precautions is there compassionategirl You forget to specify whether you were wearing stiletto's or not.

Overalls.

You got the DIY bug then or what?

Anyone else pity Nat's poor neighbours? They must of wondered what the bloody hell was going on on Saturday. Is your flat fallen apart yet? The neighbour down below knocked about the water pouring through his ceiling.

Compassionategirl + DIY = Recipe for Disaster

put on my construction hat, a pair of safety goggles, some ear protector muff thingies, construction gloves, heavy duty overauls (spelling?)

Nothin like taking precautions is there compassionategirl You forget to specify whether you were wearing stiletto's or not.

Overalls.

You got the DIY bug then or what?

Anyone else pity Nat's poor neighbours? They must of wondered what the bloody hell was going on on Saturday. Is your flat fallen apart yet? The neighbour down below knocked about the water pouring through his ceiling.

Compassionategirl + DIY = Recipe for Disaster