Beyond 6 pack: An 8 pack

I think it would be so much easier on yourselves if you admit you all luv me like a sister, as much as is possible under cyberspace circumstances. And that's why you keep picking on compash. Just like you'd pick on your sister.

You would be like the spoilt brat sister, always being a nuisance and trying to interrupt the boys in what they are doing. Ruining our fun. You would go off crying if you didn't get your own way.

It's a given then that you love us as brothers then as well?

Hmm, for you and I, I had a different sort of relationship in mind than "brother/sister" ish.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be so much easier on yourselves if you admit you all luv me like a sister, as much as is possible under cyberspace circumstances. And that's why you keep picking on compash. Just like you'd pick on your sister.

You would be like the spoilt brat sister, always being a nuisance and trying to interrupt the boys in what they are doing. Ruining our fun. You would go off crying if you didn't get your own way.

Hmm, for you and I, I had a different sort of relationship in mind than "brother/sister" ish.

i know you are getting on a bit compash, but im not sure that the age gap is quite sufficient for mother and son.....

jonathan

i know you are getting on a bit compash, but im not sure that the age gap is quite sufficient for mother and son.....

jonathan

You're being too kind Jonathan, I was thinkin of nan and grandson.

i dont want to butt into your 'coupley' scoring ( ) system, but i want points damn it! i think that i have worked hard on this thread to think of witty, and slightly risque retorts - recognition please!!!

jonathan

Good point! Consider it done.

Alex, you may edit your post to add Jonathan to the score board, and yourself too if you like, seeing the time you have invested into this thread as well!!

John, CG - the score chart is not about time or effort. That is reflected (not accurately, but well enough) by your number of posts.

With the score chart i wanted to keep track of the flirt between Tarz and CG. For every nice thing and compliment he says, he gets points, while CG gets points in countering them - it's the old hunt of males for females, with the females trying to evade for as long as possible (no one really knows why they do this)

with the females trying to evade for as long as possible (no one really knows why they do this)

They can only evade for so long. It's all for show - they can't resist really. They just like the pretence of it. It's supposed to keep us on our toes or something like that.

The question, then, remains:

Can a lil boy like lil Matt handle a woman?

Most definately. The question therefore really is has compassionategirl got the stamina required that is necessary for a woman to experience exactly what it is like to be handled by Tarz.

The question, then, remains:

Can a lil boy like lil Matt handle a woman?

Most definately. The question therefore really is has compassionategirl got the stamina required that is necessary for a woman to experience exactly what it is like to be handled by Tarz.

Ahh, but is that really the question is the question, isnt it.

Yeah, I think we can start a new thread maybe somewhere in Vegan Lifestyle or something like that for relationship stuff. I think it is a great idea. It would be awesome if relationships started from people meeting on this forum

So yeah, If someone doesn't beat me to it, I'll start a thread for flirting and dating, etc. Perhaps I'll add an entire category for that My website guy will be in town this weekend to help with with some stuff so I'll look into it.

It could be a really great addition to the site.

-Robert

ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK GOD FOR STRESS FREE THREADS LIKE THIS ONE THAT MAKE FOR LIGHT, FUN, STRESS-FREE READING!

It seems that I am constantly having to defend either the health merits of veganism, OR the ethical merits of veganism to freakin' VEGANS lately.

Uuuugggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bloody ridiculous.

okay somebody make me laugh again, please, quick.

Still none the wiser to what the question actually is.

I don't think there is one really. Compassionategirl makes it all up as she goes along without giving much thought to anything really..... That's why her posts never make much sense.... She's a bit scatty isn't she??