I'm not very good at this kind of thing, but here goes...

Molly

Hey there. I was doing a search for vegan fitness and found this place. I ordered the dvd that just came out (which looks absolutely fabulous) and joined this forum, which looks really nice so far. I'm really excited about getting the dvd!

I'm a married 31 year old with two stepsons that live with us, ages 7 & 9. I'm also a mama to a 14 year old cat named Crystal. I'm an inventory control analyst at a grocery warehouse and my passions include hiking, taking walks on the beach (we live two blocks from Lake Michigan), mountain biking, kayaking, strength training, reading, watching good movies and learning about animals (anything and everything about animals, actually). An indoor rock wall is going up near my house, so I'd like to get into that once it opens and hopefully learn to climb outdoors this summer. I'm also starting to run three times a week and hope to build up my endurance in that.

Hmmm.... I really don't know what else to say without sounding like I'm rambling on, so if anyone has any questions, please ask. It's nice to be here!

Welcome Molly,

Great to have you here. We do have a great group, thanks for noticing

The DVD is really cool too, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

I look forward to hearing more from you. Enjoy the group, the fun converstations and great info!

Have a great day!

Robert

Welcome Molly!

I think anyone who believes running is the hardest exercise has never really done proper squats...

Love and peace,

Daywalker

hee hee... Squats do come close to running in this area, but I've got to say that I find them easier than running!