i'm gonna be buff!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a scale either.

I don't care about my weight, just my waist.

When I get to the correct waist size, then I'll be the correct weight.

But I'll probably weigh myself when I get there just because people will want to know.

Dani... yuck, be careful. It's gross that creepy staring guy talked to your man about you instead of just talking to you. Ew, gross attitude. Maybe we need to get a muscle girl crew up in that gym to surprise him some day?

Anyways, just to echo what everyone else has said (and you'll prob need to remind me of this sometime soon) at this point, there's no need to shoot for scale numbers.

Take care and keep up the excellent work! Call me if anytime, my schedule's easing up, yippee!

It's gross that creepy staring guy talked to your man about you instead of just talking to you.

yeah it is, he actually said "hey man, is that girl....is she a trainer? You see, she's here with you, so i show YOU some respect" REALLY???? Mindsets like this still exist??? How about you show me some goddamn respect you googlyeyed slime!!!

oh well.

I feel your pain about the scale.

ok,l so we hate the scale. yesssssssssssa.

i woke up this morning and for some reason i felt like i was on the losing side of a boxing match last night.....so i am not doing legs and cardio this morning--i'm gonna stretch for a bit, and catch up on journals that ive been ignoring. maybe i'll feel up to a workout tonight after work....which i am really not looking forward to going to btw. blech @ work.

Hey Babes

Don't make me come over there and give him a a$$ whopping ! >:-)

That's the creepest thing to have to face. Didn't that happen at LA Fitness as well? Sersiouly I bet Giacomo is on his edge. No one messes with his Dani. I would talk to the managment about this. I don't want to scare you. But something could happen.

I think I've been watching too many A&E stories with my mom.

But just be careful sweetie.

I love you and I don't want anything to happen to you.

I'm afraid it is creep season LB. I hate creeps! I understand an admiration for the way someone looks, or trains, or just an attraction in general, but have some goddamn respect yknow? Laaaaaaaaaaaame-o.

So i didnt make it to they gym yesterday. Instead, when i got home from work, i ran about a mile to the park (this is a big deal for me unfortunately) then walked around the hills in the park for a bit, then powerwalked home (didnt have water and was too parched to jog home, although i think if i'd had water i could have done it, which rocks!)

Then i made sweet-ass dinner of hot sauce glazed tempeh, with mashed cauliflower (this is heavan) and collards with a mushroom gravy. it was awesome!

Then I hula hooped my butt off for almost an hour. i didnt realize how into it i was until i stopped and realized that i was drenched in sweat! i finally think i got a trick that i've been working on since about february! YESSSS! the thing about the hoop is, (and this is why i havent posted any vids of it) is that the less you wear, the better you hoop, especially when you're learning. so you have to learn in your underwear kinda. the hoop just sticks to skin a little better than clothing. But our living room windows (which are the size of the whole wall) act as a mirror at night so i hoop in front of them. so i'm prtty sure my whole block is prett familiar with me in my underwear, so i dont know why i am still shy! hahaha. anyway it is a blast.

Went to the gym this morning even though i was still tired. did my half hour of cardio and i just told myself i'd do a few sets of BB squats and split squats, but i ended up doing my whole workout.....even with Mr. Creepy staring me down the whole time. I miss my giacomo!

First off hula hooping in undies...now that's something I wouldn't think I'd ever hear.

But seriously...Creep Show is still gazing you down? I think it's time for you to walk up to him and tell him, "Don't be so obvious. It's off putting." Then walk away. Don't hang around for him to retort. Say it in a big girls voice or even a scolding mother's voice and continue your workout with ferocity. If that doesn't give him a clue, a psych evaul is in order.

I don't want to hijack your blog, but having your man in the mix won't do anything to resolve the issue. If anything there is a possibility that it'll turn confrontational and Creepy McGee will go out of his way to repay you in kind. What I mentioned previously should do the trick.

Yeah Id say something to him too. For sure. In fact if I lived there Id say something for you. Lol. .... Consider yourself lucky Id probably embarass you in the process... Id be like Um shes gay or something interesting... Of course thatd probably turn the creep on...

I would talk to the managment about this. I don't want to scare you. But something could happen.

That was my suggestion from the start otherwise i'm going to hurt someone or get ganged up on or dani is going to wind up in a bad situation. Either way, nothing good can come out of continuing the intimidation/back off approach. Especially b/c he continued to do it in front of me and he is still, apparently.

Only problem is how he reacts afterwards or convincing mah hawwwnie that this is the best route. Imo, it's the only one.

highly suggest it...........

Lol thatd be a fun talk I can just imagine pullign some weirdo in our office to explain to him he cant get drool on the free weights while looking at the pretties... Fun fun. Not a bad idea, though the whole situation is a bit sticky.

go up to him and say this: "look asshole, quit staring at me so goddamn much! I would really appreciate it if I could get through a workout without you cumming in your pants everytime."

Oh that would be priceless! I'd almost pay to see that!

Yeah, get someone to secretly video tape it so we can all see!

• 6 months later...

Why is it everytime I type a big long beautiful post, my computer decides to eff up???

Anyway! I'm BACK!

Still at the gym, running veganproteins.com, and started my own hoopdance business. I am fully recovered from the eating disorder that almost landed me in the hospital and ruined my life. Nothing can stop me now!

How is everyone doing? I have missed you!

Why is it everytime I type a big long beautiful post, my computer decides to eff up???

Anyway! I'm BACK!

Still at the gym, running veganproteins.com, and started my own hoopdance business. I am fully recovered from the eating disorder that almost landed me in the hospital and ruined my life. Nothing can stop me now!

Anyway! I'm BACK!

Alright I can't wait to see your Buff or your Back

Welcome back, will have to hookup for some protein next year. Got any deals going on?