Robert's Blog: "Everything is Awesome"

Last weekend hung out with Jay Cutler and this weekend I hung out with Ani Phyo. And mid-week hung out with kurtjs and Ravi.

Great week it has been!

Ani rocks!

www.aniphyo.com

Doing an interview with her at my house:

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs004.snc1/4155_1157744577911_1056650054_459895_6052623_n.jpg

There is a newspaper article with a photo of her on my fridge in the background

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs004.snc1/4155_1157744617912_1056650054_459896_6764570_n.jpg

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs004.snc1/4155_1157744657913_1056650054_459897_4472891_n.jpg

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs004.snc1/4155_1157744697914_1056650054_459898_1856260_n.jpg

She is without a doubt one of my favorite people in the world. We lived together for a short period and will live near each other in L.A. soon

Sad me when she left:

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs004.snc1/4155_1157744737915_1056650054_459899_7374021_n.jpg

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll smile next time

What is funny is the residual fake tan that is on my neck that looks super gross.

haha

Hey Wash.....yeah, some old kitchen, but now even more VEGA on top of the fridge.

Had a cool gym session today...finally took my sweatshirt off which I always train in and had a VB&F tank top on and it inspired some people around me and I met a cool guy who just couldn't believe it (I was super SWOL today as well from a really intense shoulder workout so veins out all over, etc.)

YB.

Eating lots of cherries, updating twitter and facebook and getting lots of work done.

Great day so far!

Now, if only I can figure out how to sleep better without tossing and turning and just lying there...that would be cool.

Gotta enjoy the journey....Life's a garden, dig it.

Hope to get some sleep tonight....we'll see.....roommates cat woke me up around 4:30AM and didn't get to bed until around 3:30AM and then was up again at 8AM and tossed and turned until 11AM....can't sleep well and day gets thrown off but I'll get things sorted out soon. As long as I stay productive while I am awake, which I focus hard on....I'm cool.

You are Warm.

Your little Wash is tired Out from work. And she's a little ball. Look at me.

Did you play catch before Bed Dry? You know you need to sometimes lol

Thanks for the nice chat today. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.

We can get swol together again. Yeah Buddy !!

Hey Wash,

I don't know....havne't seen Diane in a long time...but I hope to see her soon and I will check in. I haven't been down to Corvallis much and haven't been able to afford to buy new clothing but next time I'll go down there I'll check in with her. She's super cool!

Richard from the post office always says hi.....stay pumped! Say hi to B.B. and tell him to catch

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Staying busy at the Animal Rights Conference....just wanted to post this note since it just went up recently:

Check it out! VEGA is NOW on Bodybuilding.com, the #1 seller of supplements in the World! http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sequelnaturals/sequelnaturals.htm

I worked on it for months and it's great to see BB.com carrying VEGA now! I will be working with their staff and at some events with them to introduce plant-based proteins to their athletes and customers....should be fun!

Everything is still awesome but I'm kinda on the verge of getting stranded in L.A. ......anyone want to buy a t-shirt, DVD, or anything like that?

I shipped a bunch of stuff to the Animal Rights Conference for the Vegan Bodybuilding booth that never arrived So I didn't have much clothing to sell. .....last year we sold about $1500.00 in Vegan Bodybuilding clothing and this year maybe $400 or so. I spent more money on hiring staff (as I promised I would during the Vegan Vacation) to work the booth than actual money that came in.....so I lost money everyday and only had a one-way ticket to L.A. so now I have to figure out some sort of solution.

I gave 5 talks at the conference and attended a big vegan party tonight and did some promotion stuff and tons of PR work this weekend for VBB but just wish I had that box of stuff.....the conference is over and the box still isn't here...so I will have to check in with the hotel all week long and hopefully pick it up and mail it back home.

Anyway.....should sleep now. Thought about sleeping in my car like I did a few weeks ago to save money but found a place to stay so I won't have to wake up randomly and pee on a sidewalk in the middle of the night...nice!

Just trying to sort things out. Staying in L.A. all week because I have to be in Vegas over the weekend for another event and then get a return flight and get home.

If you know anyone who wants to buy a t-shirt (I still have some, even though the big box with all the yoga pants, headbands, and other shirts, tanks is still missing at the moment), let me know! Thanks!

Not this time.....I ran my own booth at the AR Conference and in Las Vegas I have a huge opportunity to work for Bodybuilding.com at their booth at the USA Championships which attracts nearly all the pro bodybuilders, etc. so it will be a sweet opportunity to have a vegan bodybuilder at the Bodybuilding.com booth

But it's my own thing.....big opportunity but also costs money and I just didn't make as much as I had hoped.....I'll make it work...I always do. I'm RC