Let's talk NBA Basketball

robert

Whos idea was it to schedule two NBA and NHL final games on the same night twice in 2009? June 4th & 9th. I want names NOW!

These idiots decision-makers wonder why the NHL is a second class North American team sport in the US behind the NFL, MLB, and NBA.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I soooooooooooooo lost interest in my favorite sport during the finals

I have to get credit to Kobe. I don't like him and don't like his team but he is damn good!

But gotta give props to D How who may have the most muscular physique in basketball....along with my man LeBron James

Great game Tonight

OT Lakers win 101, Magic 96

Lakers ahead Series 2-0

Kanye, when did you jump on this thread bandwagon?

Great game Tonight

Lakers ahead Series 2-0

hah yeah I grow up on watching sports when I was a child. Hockey, baseball, football, and basketball was all that was on

if my brothers and father were watching TV.

Now were I work it's all that's on. We have three big screen tv's. It's either the hockey game, Golf, basketball, baseball, football, soccer or tennis.

I could tell you who won the Memorial Cup yesterday.

Tiger Woods score the winning point with a birdie. But of course that would be started on a different thread.

Great game Tonight

Lakers ahead Series 2-0

hah yeah I grow up on watching sports when I was a child. Hockey, baseball, football, and basketball was all that was on

if my brothers and father were watching TV.

Now were I work it's all that's on. We have three big screen tv's. It's either the hockey game, Golf, basketball, baseball, football, soccer or tennis.

I could tell you who won the Memorial Cup yesterday.

Tiger Woods score the winning point with a birdie. But of course that would be started on a different thread.

I was NOT implying anything because of your gender. I didn't watch the Memorial Cup, I only watch majors.

PS-I don't know why I crack up when I address you as Kanye. I dislike his music.

Like I've said before. I'm not a basketball fan, but I was super glad anyway that the Orlando Magic won the last game. Go Magic! I've only seen about 100 of these signs the last few days, lol. Let's see what tonights game brings. I'll only catch glimpses as I have to watch game 7 of the Stanley cup finals.

Last night the announcers said only 2 players, MJ and Robert Horry, have more 3 pointers than D-Fisher in NBA finals history.

Abdul-Jabbar: Howard's offense 'kind of predictable'

http://www.nba.com/2009/playoffs2009/06/11/kareem.dwight.criticism.ap/index.html

In any language, Gasol angry with Pietrus foul

Pau Gasol is from Spain, Mickael Pietrus from France. So when they have a confrontation on the court, what language is it in? "I said it in English to make sure he understood it," Gasol said. "If I would have known it in French, I would have said it in French."

GIVE ME NUMBER 4 ALREADY!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6LjjZtlivjs/RpezJ0y428I/AAAAAAAAAAs/5_LG2LBaNQM/s400/KobeRetroTrophy.jpg

Shaq won with D-Wade. P-Gasol is good but not as good as D-Wade.

When Kobe, who's only 30 yo btw, wins a second championship without Shaq we'll see who has the last laugh.

D Wade wouldn't have a ring without the Big Man on his team

The Question is.....can Kobe win without Fish? He has had Fish every year I believe...both with 4 titles...he proved he can do it without Horry but what about Fisher????

In all honestly, I congratulate Kobe big time....he played amazing this year and has for many years....just not a fan of him or his team...but he is an outstanding player!

Since I don't care much about the Magic, in some way I'm happy for Kobe and his team...just not a fan of them.

There have been talks about Shaq joining LeBron....two of my favorite players but I'd like to see LeBron win without Shaq...but would also like to see the Big Fella win again too

I don't understand the point of your question. Jabbar never won an NBA championship without The Big "O" or Magic, Magic never won without Jabbar, Bird never won without Parrish or McHale, MJ never won without Pippen.