• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arnold Dumbell Press: 22.5lbs 1x10; 20lbs 1x10

Dumbell Chest Press: 40lbs 1x10; 35lbs 1x10

Dumbell Shrug: 45lbs 1x10; 40lbs 1x12

Hung Gar Ab Exercise: BW 1x6-8

Cross Training Crunch: BW 1x12

20 minutes HIIT: I ran home from the gym.

Today I walked for my morning cardio to the train station. It was too simple as I had to fit in a cardio session in order to get to helping my friend Reid move at a good time. After helping him move out my friend Matt and I went to the Galleria and from there I eat some Tofu Brown Rice and Veggies and practiced some Parkour. I sadly can only fit in one day of Parkour in the week. I need the Rest of it for Weight Training and Hung Gar.

ah a fellow kung fu enthusiast. your training looks solid to me. even on your day off if you have a nice stretch it may motivate you to do some hung gar. and if you get too hung gary you can have a snack!

Please explain further lohungfong. So you're saying I should strech during my day of rest?

Hung Gar Sei Ping Ma Isometric Stance: 1 minute 57 seconds

Hung Gar Kicking Drill: 1x10 both legs

Smith Machine Squat: 180lbs 1x8; 175lbs 1x8

Smith Machine Calf Raise: 180lbs 1x15; 175lbs 1x15

Hip Adduction: 105lbs 2x15

Hip Abduction: 105lbs 1x8;100lbs 1x10

Pull Ups: BW 1x9

Iso Lateral Lying Incline Row (I think that's what it's called): 62.5lbs 2x10

Twisting Dumbell Curl: 25lbs 1x8; 20lbs 1x12

Hung Gar Ab Exercise: BW 1x6

Cross Training Crunch: BW 1x15

Transverse Vaccum: 3x60 seconds

Back Extension: 130lbs 1x10; 125lbs 1x12

Rode my bike home from the gym for a HIIT session.

Cardio in the AM and then Hung Gar Class. Luckily that instructer I mentioned in an earlier post, who I talked about who, really isn't that bad of a person. She showed my bits and pieces of a form I'm suppose to learn. I still don't know what to think of her because I still have mixed feelings about her. I want to make it clear that I'm not in love with her. I do not have those kind of feelings for her. I just don't know if she is a decent or not person.

Dumbell Chest Press: 40lbs 1x10

Arnold Dumbell Press: 22.5lbs 1x10

Cross Training Crunch: BW 1x15

Back Extension: 125lbs 1x15

Transverse Vaccum: 1x60 seconds

I walked home from the gym and attempted to do some parkour on the way home.

Today I did some morning cardio, went to a MARC protest of the Boston Horse Carriages, and practiced some parkour. However most people forget what happened 65 years ago on June 6th back in 1944.

"Through the gates of hell

As we make our way to heaven

Through the nazi lines

Primo victoria

On the 6th of june

On the shores of western europe 1944

D-day upon us"

-Sabaton, Primo Victoria

On this day in 1944 was our first victory against the one of the greatest threats to mankind. The allied forces consisting of the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, the free areas of France, Poland, and Norway stormed the beaches of Normandy. Though we inevitably must move on we should never forget.

Pull Ups: BW 1x8

Row (I forget what it's called): 65lbs 1x8; 62.5lbs 1x10

Twisting Dumbell Curl: 22.5lbs 1x8; 20lbs 1x10

Hung Gar Ab Exercise: BW 1x7

Cross Training Crunch: BW 1x12

Transverse Vaccum: 3x60 seconds

Back Extension: 125lbs 2x12

20 minutes HIIT

Dips: BW 2x10

Arnold Dumbell Shoulder Raise: 25lbs 1x10; 20lbs 1x10

Dumbell Chest Press: 35lbs 1x10; 30lbs 1x10

Pectoral Flys: 90lbs 2x6

Back Flys: 75lbs 2x10

Hung Gar Ab Exercise: BW 1x7

Cross Training Crunch: BW 1x10

Back Extension: 125lbs 2x12

Dumbell Shrug: 45lbs 2x12

20 minutes HIIT

AM Cardio (with wrist and ankle weights). Also I practiced a mix of Parkour and Hung Gar. I find it hard to do Parkour. Alot of cops in Boston sad to say have no life. Instead of attempting to catch real criminals they have to harrass innocent people. It's because of this I find it hard to practice Parkour.

I did some stretching today. However today I had a panic attack . Sad to say because I'm currently in school right now and not that well suited with my work situation I have no choice, but to stay at home with my biological family. I need to find another job badly. One that will give me more hours and something that I can do well. I don't want to have to depend on my parents too much. I also have been diagnosed with a mild form of Aspergers Syndrome. So it's really hard for me neurologically to do many things all at once. Alot of people don't nunderstand, because alot of people don't live autism everyday like I do. The brain and the neurological system may be the the persons thoughts and personality, but it is not the persons soul (I'm sorry that makes any atheists/agnostics/non religious people feel left out). It too is an organ system and it too can not work properly and not work normally. I just hope that someone on this forum if anyone can at least sympathize with me. I don't have alot of support I need, because diet and exercise, as well as theropy and medication, can only work so far.

Hey buddy,

I hope all is well.

My friend who actually ran the Vegan Bodybuilding website for years 2004-2006 has Aspergers Syndrome as well. We've had a lot of conversations about it and he often finds new interests and gets involved in new projects all the time.

So I can understand it to some degree from spending lots of time with him, and chatting with him, etc. He has shared some of his feelings with me, describing some of his struggles and sharing his successes from being so focused on a specific topic for a short period.

All the best. Hope you have a really good week. Head up and keep moving forward.

Take care,

Robert

Hey buddy,

I hope all is well.

My friend who actually ran the Vegan Bodybuilding website for years 2004-2006 has Aspergers Syndrome as well. We've had a lot of conversations about it and he often finds new interests and gets involved in new projects all the time.

So I can understand it to some degree from spending lots of time with him, and chatting with him, etc. He has shared some of his feelings with me, describing some of his struggles and sharing his successes from being so focused on a specific topic for a short period.

All the best. Hope you have a really good week. Head up and keep moving forward.

Take care,

Robert

Thanks Robert it means alot coming from you.

Hung Gar Isometric Stance: BW 1 set of 1:54 minutes

Hung Gar Kicking Drill: BW 1x10 each leg

Smith Machine Squat: 185lbs 1x9; 180lbs 1x9

Calf Riase: 185lbs 1x15; 180lbs 1x15

Hip Abduction: 105lbs 2x12

Hip Adduction: 105lbs 2x12

Stretching afterwards.