Oh god, what a HUGE gap in reporting!
In August the next 2 weeks went traveling around Europe. Some photos here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=9 ... d44cb55e7a
And AWESOME vegan food we had during our trip here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... ec15e5d435
When we got back I caught cold and was out of business for 2 weeks and on September I had loads and loads of bboying and didn't have that much time to work out, until last weekend when Guillaume aka IYM(!!!) came to see me here! I'll post a photo to prove it soon.Sun 27th September
- Bench press, barbell: 10 @ 50, 3 @ 82, 6 + 5 @ 74kg
- Shoulder press, dumbbells: 12 + 12 + 9 @ 14kg per arm
- Bent-over row, curl bar: 10 + 10 + 10 @ 76kg
- Hammer curls: 12 + 12 + 12 @ 14kg per armMon 28th September
2h bboyingWed 30th September
1h 45mins bboyingThu 1st October
- Deep squat, barbell: 3 x 10 @ 52kg
- Deadlift, barbell: 10 @ 92kgSat 3rd October
- Bench press, barbell: 10 @ 52, 5 @ 62, 5 + 6 + 5 @ 72
- Shoulder press, dumbbells: 10 + 10 + 10 @ 16.5kg per arm
- Bicep curls, dumbbells: 10 + 10 + 10 @ 16.5kg per arm
- Deadlift: 5 @ 92kg, 5 @ 110kg
An easy start is required after such a long break! It's amazing how fast you lose your best shape, but I hope I'll be back in heavy weights in no time!
Hmm... what else... I started importing vegan sausages from Germany and already sold almost 1000 of them. Also bought 5.5kg spirulina and sold it too. I think we're talking about business in no time! You should have seen the face of the guy who brought me 50kg (110lbs) delivery and I said it's full of vegan sausages!