Post Op, Healing

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to be honest, I went to sleep at 2:30a which is totally out of charactor for me. I stayed up knowing I wouldn't hit the gym in the morning and would just take the day off.

Then loe and behold I wake up on time with no alarm clock rearing for the gym. My body was like, "Mafucka you ain't gonna slack, son!" So I went into the gym on time and did two hours worth of legs and had the most intense calf session to date. I even got some deep sumo squats in to finish the morning.

So yeah consistency is key and with the exception of that sleep hiccup...I'm there, baby!

Two hours of lateral movement, traps and delts with an emphasis on front delts.

Starting MON I am going to reduce my routine to an hour and a half. Not to save on time, but my weight is down to 184lbs and I don't want it down any further. I've already eliminated any cardio with the exception of the circuits and quick breaks. I want to keep those so I'm gonna reduce overall gym time. I feel this is better than me reducing my gym trips per week, since I might lose momentum.

An hour and a half of chest and tris.

Pass the hour mark I started to mix in heavy bag (boxing) work during rest periods. For some reason I didn't feel as if my heart rate was were it should of been. I don't plan to make that a routine, but if need be I will figure something out.

Totally lost track of time and ended uip doing two hours of ba-ba-BACK! I actually did it without a belt in order to test myself to see if I remember to engage my core. Which is the only real reason I wear a belt on non-heavy, non-back, non-bent over days. It felt really good as I was mindful of my form.

Ok busy day, found a spot that sells local produce...out of a parking lot of all places. Gonna swing by and 'get to know my local farmers.'

Went into the gym dressed in an old outfit that was actually new for the gym and caught a glance at how super sexy I was sportin' it. Hawt! It actually amplified my aggression and had me lifting harder and longer. YB! Of course what that meant was I went over the new 1:30 hour mark I set for myself and ended up leaving after 2 hours. Secondly that people were again getting into my space. I swear they just want to walk up next to me and see the beast up close. As long as it doesn't turn into visiting hours at the petting zoo, I'll be fine.

Went into the gym 30 mins eariler in order to force myself to finish within that 1:30 mark. Of course, I got in the zone and next thing you know...2 hours of bis and forearms. The only reason why I even looked up at the clock was due to the rush of people coming in.