Ryofire's Journal

ah a fellow kung fu enthusiast. your training looks solid to me. even on your day off if you have a nice stretch it may motivate you to do some hung gar. and if you get too hung gary you can have a snack!

I don't know if you were being serious or not on this, but I tried to stretch on my day off. It didn't end up so well. The first week I was fine, but then as I went on I felt moody and restless. So I at least need one day off of training.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I at least got a morning cardio session in. Today was really hard on me. I was emotional and physical pain. I still kind of am in physical pain. I don't know what it's from neither. I cut down on my sodium intake because I guess I was taking in a little too much. I don't know what it is that is bothering me or making me feel ill. It's causing me pain and I don't want to say it might be because of my vegan diet. I hope I'm getting enough nutritients. I've been mainly getting my protein from peanut butter and soy protein powder as well as oatmeal and brown rice/brown rice protein powder.

I did a morning Cardio session.

My Aspergers has been out of control latly. I just had a few major meltdowns today for manyt different reasons. I can't talk to anyone about it because I feel judged and unsupported.

Plus Also I really miss holding my cat Patches. I just got her ashes yesterday. She was one of the only females I've ever met that have a soul. As I've mentioned before I don't have a good enough support from females in my life. Of course people tell me to "just deal with it" or "just walk away."

I don't have alot of support from people as of now. I can take what ever positive support I can get right now. I understand people have their own goals and what not. However I ask all of you out of the kindness of your heart, please show me that you at least care that I exist. As I've mentioned before I my have Aspergers (even if it's only mild), but I still have a soul, love, feel emotions, and even cry. I can stand with great courage and honor as well as any neuro typical can. My brain and neurological system may be my thoughts and emotions as well as many other things, but it is not my self worth and despite what others may belive, whether they are atheist/agnostic/non religious or not, it is not my soul. It is an organ and like any other organ, or any other part of the body, and it too has its advantages and disadvantages. I don't for any special treatment or praise. I ask that you refer to me and treat me as Ryan Evans (or in this case Ryofire, because of the forum) the person. Not as Ryan Evans the person whose mentally/neurologically challenged.

Isometic Sei Ping Ma hold: 2:00 minutes

Hung Gar Kicking Drill: 1x10 both legs

Smith Machine Squat: 185lbs 1x9; 180lbs 1x10

Calf Raise: 185lbs 1x15; 180lbs 1x15

Hip Adduction: 105lbs 2x15

Hip Abduction: 105lbs 2x10

Today probably wasn't the best dietary wise, because of a cheat meal, which included some cheese (I know I contridicted being vegan only for a few seconds of chewing pleasure). It sucks because there's no good vegan friendly cheeses or ice creams like the almond cheese, teese, rice dream, etc that close to where I live. Either way though I got some training in and as a plus saw the new transformers movie.

Sei Ping Ma Isometric Stance Hold: 2 minutes 10 seconds

Hung Gar Kicking Drill: 1x12 each leg

Smith Machine Squat: 190lbs 1x6-8; 185lbs 1x10

Calf Raise: 190lbs 1x15

Hip Adduction: 105lbs 2x15 (time to increase the weight)

Hip Abduction: 105lbs 2x15 (The hip abduction machine at my home gym is kind of messed up, and I can't adjust it to the proper position I need it at.)

Twisting Bicep Dumbell Curl: 25lbs 1x8

Pull Up: BW 1x8

Row (of some kind): 67.5lbs 1x10; 65lbs 1x10

Vertical Reverse Crunch: BW 2x12

Woodchop (both sides): 25lbs 2x15

Back Extension: 130lbs 1x12; 125lbs 1x12

HITT on Treadmill (need to pace myself better on the treadmill though)

I needed today. By that I mean today I went to a lake with a friend of mine. I went for a swim and to a hike around the national park areas of the lake. From there I got plenty of exercise despite the fact that I think the veggie burgers I ate wern't exactly veggie burgers

I know I haven't been updating in a while, but latly I've been doing some Parkour due to the warmer weather outside. I posted a thread about it on the martial arts section. If anyone knows about Parkour or does it themselves, I would love to know about it.