12pm: salad with cucumbers, tomatoes and my dressing, 1 clementine

3pm: 1 bannana, started drinking x-tend with creatine

5pm: post workout shake in rice milk

7pm: vegetarian taco salad

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Mary, Well took today off, started getting some stuff ready for the big trip on Friday, so took today off,

Diet:

6am: 3/4 cup oatmeal, 1/2 cup mixed berries, 1 bannana

9am: hummus with whole grain crackers, 2 kiwi

12pm: salad with cucumbers, sunflower seeds my dressing

3pm: 1 bannana, handfull almonds

5pm: veggie sandwich in a whole wheat pita, vegetarian chili

8pm: 1 bannana, handful almonds

Hey everyone, got everything packed last night, and today will be making sure everything is packed as well as checking out the Armada, making sure it is road ready!! So like I said in the BodyBuilding area, I am taking the next couple of weeks off from lifting, to give my body a proper rest , plus to enjoy my vacation at sunny Florida for almost 2 weeks. We will be at the softball fields of course watching our 15 year old girl play her heart out in front of a bunch of college scouts all week at her softball World Series, as well as enjoying the beach ( my first time seeing the ocean, I am really excited!!) Me and the wife are planning on going parasailing for our anniversary as well(10 years) So it should be really fun, I will still check in with my cardio and abs workout as well as my diet, and how we are doing!!!!

Yesterday was just a cardio session: I did 20 minutes on the bike set on hills level 14, then went to the Treadmill for a run/walk session for another 35 minutes,

DIET:

6am: 3/4 cup oatmeal, 1/2 cup mixed berries, 1 bannana

9am: 2 clementines hummus on whole grain crackers

12pm: my salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, whole wheat pasta, and my dressing

3pm:1 bannana, X-Tend with creatine

5pm: postworkout shake in rice mlik with creatine

7pm: 2 bean and brown rice burritos

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, got back from Panama City Beach, Florida on Monday, and have been just taking it easy before going back to work tomorrow, sorry didn't keep in touch, but the wifi at the hotel sucked and couldn't hardly get online, anyway we had a great time, the ocean and the beaches were beautiful, me and the wife went parasailing one evening, it was awesome!!! Nothing like lookig at the ocean and the beaches from 800 feet in the air at sunset with the one you love!!! The girls did awesome the took 7th out of 36 teams , could have done better, but the bats just dried up, cant win if you cant hit!!!

Anyway the gym at the hotel wasnt that great, but did get some small workout in but mainly just cardio, we have a new trainer at the gym, the wife and I decided hey lets do this right, so we found one that will work with us being Vegan and all, so we will see how it goes!!! She competes herself and looks and does really well!! So just checking in to let everyone know that I am back, wish I was still there, but oh well life goes on!!!

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone, just let you all know, I am still around, amd really busy right now with the kids sports in school, one is a cheerleader, he boy plays football, and the other daughter is playing high school softball, so they keep us running, workouts are going great, found out that everything I have been doing is wrong, and this trainer is kicking my butt!!!, but I am really noticing some differences!!! Will start posting workouts this coming week, just realize since had been lifting some things wrong, the weight has dropped some, but will get back to those big poundages in time!!! I am loving this trainer, hard work but it will pay off in the end!!!