Hello my name is Tom and I am a drug addict.

I swear I laid down at 8 pm to nap because of a headache, hoping sleep would kill it naturally ( I am kinda scared to even take tylenol, I was known to abuse all forms of pills) it is now 1:30 am and I am wide awake with a pounding skullfuck of a headache. ARRRRRR

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going "cold turkey" is always a first hand experience. Hang on to the roller coaster ride cause here we go.

Might want to go easy on the coffee, until your natural rhythms reach equilibrium.

Also these symptoms you talk about also parallel caffine withdrawal.

Just thinking out loud.

Edited by Vegan Joe

Another day half gone, headache still hardcore. Oh well, just came back from dog days at the botanical gardens, good fun for sure.

I am still amazed day in and out that I can laugh and be silly and have a good time without being fucked up.

Good times had by all.

On this day I am starting to feel my energy back, its been a long time(8yrs) since I felt my chi flow, and its coming back, man I missed that feeling. bout to go to the gym for the second time today, I remember when I did that a bunch, back when I lived 30 seconds away.

All are valuble human beings non any more valuble than the next.

We are a compilation of our genes (heredity), enviornment, and our prevailing awareness (which is changing all the time). These are what make us who and what we are, and why we act the way we do. Becoming more aware is the one thing we have controll over. So when one realises (keep trying to remind myself), that I am no better than anyone else helps to temper your anger, when it come to reactions to others stimuli. Judgement is a difficult thing to temper.

We are all knuckle heads on the same bus.

I feel all that for sure, what I am talking about with the anger is not a thought or no thought , but in fact a feeling, a weird ass feeling that I can turn on and off like a switch, not so much a peace feeling but an energy feeling. It was an old school meditation I used to do, a by product of qigung.

Tomorrow I go to the cleveland zen centre and start free qugong classes, Excited

Man I really have to wonder why it is that I still wake up feeling hung over a lot. Not the nausea so much as the gereral uhgness of the whole situation. What the shit anyways, lasts only a fraction of the time but absolutly shitty anyways

VJ you post some seriously strange things up here but I gotta say CCR is in fact one of the greatest bands this planet has ever seen, so its cool buddy.

Qigong class was great, its nice how less painful sitting is becoming for me.

Man I really have to wonder why it is that I still wake up feeling hung over a lot. Not the nausea so much as the gereral uhgness of the whole situation. What the shit anyways, lasts only a fraction of the time but absolutly shitty anyways

Because you've been numbing yourself for SOOOOO long, you're FEELING all the things that you would've felt all along but always escaped into substances.

Sometimes life SUCKS and sometimes days are REALLY HARD and no fun and you just put one foot in front of the other knowing that it won't last.

Always remember that you've been in a habit of numbing the good and the bad, so when you have those crappy times, remember that everything comes to pass, and eventually you'll have a happy moment that'll feel so much better than when you were numbing it out and not feeling it.

All we have in life is a series of beautiful, wonderful happy moments in between a bunch of crap and BS that we have to sift through to get to those moments but it is worth it.