NFL Playoffs

Well, since the Jets are not even in it I have to go for another team. I'm thinking Redskins since it is their first playoff in a looooong time. If the Seahawks beat them I think I'll go for them or the Bears (haven't decided yet, but Jim from the tv-show "Jims world" roots for the Bears and I hate that show so I'll prolly go for the Seahawks).

Felt bad for the Bengals last week

Most importantly though, I hope the Patriots don't win. I'm tired of them

Steelers all the way

Yeah. You gotta love Bill Cowher

Found a few quotes related to Steelers. Here are some good ones:

"I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play." Jack Lambert.

"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).

"He's so mean he hates himself." J.T. Thomas on Jack Lambert

"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while." Jack Lambert

I'm thinking Redskins since it is their first playoff in a looooong time. If the Seahawks beat them I think I'll go for them or the Bears

Well......I think you're out of luck

I don't have a favorite team really, but I always kind of root for the Seahawks (and Mariners) because they're the closest to a hometeam that we have here in Portland. So, I was happy to see them win yesterday. I watched the whole game

Today I was super bummed because I had to work, and I would much rather have watched the Bears/Panthers game with my boy, whose favorite team is the Bears. HOWEVER - since they lost, I'm just as glad to have missed it. He wasn't in too lovely a mood about it!

So now that Chicago is out....back to rooting for the Seahawks. Wheeee I love football!!!!!!!!!!!

no one can handle the steelers now. they peaked at just the right time. the colts had to rely on nascar tactics by trying to pay off the refs, and the steelers stilll prevailed. they are going to walk over the broncos and then dominate anyone from the no freakin chance (nfc) league. one for the thumb

I think I have to go with Steelers now also. They beat the supposedly best team in the leagure despite numerous horrible calls. They only got five losses and a sixth seed because of injuries that are now healed up.

My only concern is if Roesthlisberger hurt his arm on that helmet to tricep hit. He didn't make any good throws after that hit. (They ran it almost every single play afterwards but he had a throw or two in there that looked wobbily.)

The altitude at Denver though is an unfair advantage. (I know from living at an even higher altitude.) It not only helps them at home but also on the road.

I think I have to go with Steelers now also. They beat the supposedly best team in the leagure despite numerous horrible calls. They only got five losses and a sixth seed because of injuries that are now healed up.

My only concern is if Roesthlisberger hurt his arm on that helmet to tricep hit. He didn't make any good throws after that hit. (They ran it almost every single play afterwards but he had a throw or two in there that looked wobbily.)

The altitude at Denver though is an unfair advantage. (I know from living at an even higher altitude.) It not only helps them at home but also on the road.

Indianapolis have been to the playoffs basically for as long as I can remember and they never seem to make it. I think they were overrated as they are not as good in the playoffs as in the regular season.

If that fumble had been returned for a TD that would have been a horrible way to lose. That was a great tackle by Roesthlisberger.

I don't pay much attention to playoff records. In any given year only a couple teams will have a winning record in the playoffs. I think making the playoffs means you're good, winning it all takes a little luck. I think the Colts were a very good team.

Superbowl!!! i was still in my mum's womb when the steelers won thier last superbowl. beating the seahawks will be no easy task, but the Steelers are playing better than i have ever seen them play so i have to believe that we will keep it going. the game being in detroit will be a huge advantage for the steelers as it is only a 5 hour drive. it will be home game on the road. i can't wait! the steelers can send bettis home the right way. "Here we go Steelers, here we go "

I do like Bettis, but Seattle is the closest team to me in Oregon, so I grew up cheering for them, even through the more than 10 years they totally sucked!

I was really tired yesterday from not sleeping and I watched part the second quarter of Seattle's game. They were up 20-7 at half-time. I woke up 8 hours later at 2AM. I had a dream they won 33-14. Then I checked on ESPN.com and it said they had won 34-14. I was off by one point

There are things about football that bother me such as the leather footballs used and the leather shoes, etc. but that kind of stuff goes on everywhere so it wouldn't do me any good to just boycott football. It is a really fun game.

I guess I'll be cheering for Seattle, but I think I'll be happy with either team winning since "The Bus" is one of my favorite players.