Hello my name is Tom and I am a drug addict.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I woke up today to a slashed tire, seems someone slashed all the tires on my street and some up on the main street. Still no relapse though, this was my first anger test, but I somehow turned my rage into compassion for my fellow slashed.

Amazing that this buddhism works.

I made a attempt at a no caffeine today, does not in any way seem to be working to my advantage, will take a stab at it at a later date

They aren't going to let you attend AA if you don't have coffee in one hand and a cigarette in the other. Seriously though, one thing at a time mate, tackle caffeine when everything else is stable. It's awesome to see the positive changes you're making and even more awesome that you seem quite happy with those changes.

I most certaintly am happy, very freaking happy. I actually said I was awesome today multiple times, something i had never said in 28 yrs.

Mr. Hobson, been a while, where have you been?

Just been living, working, schooling, working again, wandering doing hippie things. I mostly keep up with folks on Facebook these days.

Ahh hippy things, I have been a huggin lotsa trees now-a-days. The more I get back into the groove of meditation the more I see how important it is to tap the energy and wisdom of that which is around me. As long as I stay away from sweet sweet mary jane I am down to hang with some hippies. Man that freaking plant never did me wrong, too bad for my absolute lack of self control. Maybe someday FAR down the line.

Tom is great, 5 weeks tomorrow, allergies are whooping my ass and since I used to abuse benadryl thats out, and all these other drugs make me feel different and for me thats a slippery slope, so i sneeze, which makes me grumpy, but nothing like I used to be.

Tom is great, 5 weeks tomorrow, allergies are whooping my ass and since I used to abuse benadryl thats out, and all these other drugs make me feel different and for me thats a slippery slope, so i sneeze, which makes me grumpy, but nothing like I used to be.

Apples and onions, have the same type of anti-histamines as does Bee pollen which many people swear helps with allergies. I use to be one of them, also buckwheat.