Favorite Magazines?

robert

As far as magazines go, some great ones that I enjoy are:

Natural Bodybuilding & Fitness Magazine

Muscle & Fitness

FLEX

VeggieLife

Vegetarian Times

I don't think that Muscular Development or Ironman, or Muscle Mag are worth buying, although they do have some awesome photos.

Feel free to list any favorite magazines you suggest we read.

Natural Bodybuilding & Fitness is cool because it is all about natural athletes and bodybuilding naturally.

Muscle & Fitness is pretty mainstream and is also pretty good but has a lot of un-natural athletes in it. The information is still pretty good.

FLEX is for extreme bodybuilders. I've been into bodybuilding for about 5 years now so I know a bunch of those guys, but for the average athlete, FLEX won't do much. It is mostly for hardcore bodybuilders.

Muscle & Fitness Hers is pretty good I think.

Also, Oxygen and Shape are pretty good women's fitness magazines.

Awesome dude, starting writing stuff. FLEX Magazine, the biggest muscle freak magazine there is, had me in there 3 years in a row........kinda strange for a magazine that features the best bodybuilders in the world to have 7 photos of a vegan bodybuilder in there over those 3 years, along with 3 of my articles.

I've been in other magazines as well, just by simply writing and submitting articles.

I think I'll refine and submit my "Presenting Veganism" article. If you haven't read it, I think it's a great idea for people to see it so check it out.

It should be featured on the front page of the main website www.veganbodybuilding.com

I'm not sure "where" to submit an article such as that, but I think it will really help people promote veganism in a positive way....read it and you'll know what I mean.

So, please do a report on the Vegan Fitness event in the UK and tell them I say hi as well.

I may have submitted to Vegetarian Times before but I don't really remember. I should submit more stuff. It has been quite a while since I submitting anything to magazines. I've mostly been doing website articles.

Thanks for the suggestion. I need to get back to writing and get stuff sent off!

Keep on me about it so I don't forget

• 4 weeks later...

The oly mags I generally buy are called "New Vegetarian" Australian edition. It is based around vegan/veggie new age lifestyles. The only other mags are Australian Womens Fitness, and Muscle & Fitness Hers, as I love the models they use (athletic, fit but not fake). And of course all my organic alternative lifestyle mags "Warm Earth" etc.

When I was in college I subscribed to Vegetarian Journal. It only comes out (could be different now) ever other month. I also subscribed to Vegetarian Times but I found Vegetarian Journal to be way more useful. I think I still have some of the old magazines.

Got to admit, even though most of the mags aren't aimed @ women, I still enjoy the "freaks" in mags like "Flex", Muscle & fitness, BodyFitness, Australia Ironman etc. Most bag us vegs but I am an absolute lover of the "old school" bodybuilders

• 2 months later...

im suscribed to Muscle and Fitness and i think it is an excellent magazine but thanks to it i have always thought that a bodybuilder without meat wasn´t a bodybuilder. I always said to people taht they should eat meat and other stuff like that.

I think thet M&F gives a lot of promotion to meat and to the big opressors Mc donalds an KFC and others beacuse they always show the less fat options of this corporations.

I would like they have at least a special section for vegan bodybuilders.

I was thinking in sending them a letter but considering that im not northamerican, its difficult that my opinion were taked into account. do u have another way?

YES I THINK SO. HOWEVER IM GOING TO WRITE A LETTER TO THEM. AND I HOPE ALL OF YOU DO THE SAME SO THEY TAKE MORE INTEREST.

HOWEVER I HAVE A BETTER IDEA THAT I HAVE JUST THOUGHT.

WE COULD DO SOMETHING LIKE A PETITION (AS THOSE FOR ANIMALS). IF WE CAN COLLECT A HUNDRED SIGNS OR MAYBE A LITTLE MORE, I THINK THAT WE CAN CONVINCE THEM.

SO I HOPE THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS WEB READ THIS AND CREATE A PETITION IN THIS WEB FOR ALL OF US TO SIGN.