Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 628 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
 Post subject: Re: Robert's Blog: "Everything is Awesome"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:13 pm 
Site Admin

A note I got on facebook page today...it's still on my front page (or wall) if you want to leave a comment to support here:

hi Robert, i have been thinking of changing my vegetarian ways to a vegan lifestyle for a good while now... i just wanted you to know that your enthusiasm added to my desire, and as of today, i'm going vegan after 8 years of vegetarianism! :) thank you for doing what you do!!! :)

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:53 pm 
Stegosaurus

That's awesome Dry !
But who wrote this ?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:42 am 
Site Admin

Oh.....I get like 100 posts on my wall a day so it went way to the bottom quickly.....

Here is the info:

Mindi Kelson hi Robert, i have been thinking of changing my vegetarian ways to a vegan lifestyle for a good while now... i just wanted you to know that your enthusiasm added to my desire, and as of today, i'm going vegan after 8 years of vegetarianism! :) thank you for doing what you do!!! :)
8 hours ago · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (2)Hide Feedback (2) · See Wall-to-Wall

It's awesome!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:13 pm 
Stegosaurus

Oh I thought it was someone we knew.
Nothing new to me Dry lol
It just didn't surprise me that it was a random person saying this to you.

Just so everyone knows Robert tells me many people have changed their ways after hearing him speak for the first time.

I actually a few Vegetarians wanted to ask me a few questions after Robert's talk in Bellview WA.
They wanted to know what I feed Robert.
They seemed really inspired and enthused of becoming Vegan.

Way to go Robert :D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:07 pm 
Site Admin

Everything is still awesome.

I just got a text message from Jay Cutler, so now things are even more awesome. His b-day is tomorrow so I sent him a quick early b-day text and he wrote back quickly...he's often gone on weekends so it's cool he's connected even when busy.

I'm going to be working for Bodybuilding.com at the Olympia and lots of other cool things are going on.

With Vega my focus has just been to hammer it and nail it until I get where I'm trying to go and we had two back to back solid months and I'm looking for a RECORD month of sales in August.

I'll climb out of debt and do some great things in this movement as I generate income to support more individuals, groups, organizations and causes.....back to work....time is my only enemy.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:19 am 
Site Admin

Had dinner with the girlfriend tonight :) I leave for Chicago tomorrow.....

We're planning a trip up to see Tasha and others in Victoria and Vancouver in the near future.

I've been hammering my work with Vega to allow an opportunity to make this trip. I'll stay for free with friends and family the whole time and likely travel back with more Vega stuff too.

I'm on course to have a record setting month in sales with promos going on this month at www.bodybuilding.com, www.foodfightgrocery.com and www.veganessentials.com as well as some local promos in Ashland and Eugene :)

Working around the clock these days making it happen. Really making outstanding progress as I try to "work" every waking moment. Even forum posts act as "work"...I just sold like 5 pairs of shorts/shirts today :)

Too much debt, must work every moment and having such a great time doing so too!

Find me on Facebook and Twitter...i'm really monetizing those sites well these days.....and everybody wins because I have so much free stuff I can offer people because of the position I'm in :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:32 am 
Mastodon

The real question is are you training again?

335 Squat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:46 am 
Elephant

:)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:42 pm 
Site Admin

@the training question....we've worked out a few times and I got a couple of workouts in here and there, including one with Ed, who I think is one of the BIGGEST vegan bodybuilders (he's only posted a couple of times on the forum but lives in Portland and is huge and ripped and is doing a photo shoot soon...he's been practicing at my house lately)........but the full answer is "not yet"

It's almost like I can't afford to train.....I know it's an excuse since a workout with commuting is only 90 minutes..but you guys should see me...I'm literally "working" every "waking" moment....notice all my facebook, twitter, forum posts for Vega, etc. and it's going extremely well! I'll do like $40,000 in sales this month which will be my record, plus I'm selling a bunch of Vegan Bodybuilding clothing, working for BB.com gearing up for the Olympia, in Chicago tomorrow working for VEGA, etc.

I know, I know....lots of excuses but I don't want to train now...I want to work to make a shitload of money...I've never cared much about it before, or had this attitude before...but now I do...I'm $60,000 in debt because of my movie I filmed and other decisions I made and I get fined from the bank every month because I have 5 accounts and many credit cards and I can't keep up with it all.....so now I'm hustling like crazy and making $$$$ too and I don't care if it makes me look like I only care about $ or whatever.....right now.....that is my primary focus. I've been eating for under 30 cents per lunch for a week now and I'm killing it online making a hell of a lot of money (relatively, to me) and it's great! Soon I can eat, pay off debt, etc. No money for food now so would rather spend "time" making money than training and not able to support my post workout recovery with adequate food....anyway...back to hammering it and nailing it because I want to and I have to in order to move forward... :)

That being said....@both of you who made the most recent posts in my journal, you've both helped me tremendously and I appreciate that! Thanks!

Anyone else.......interested in VEGA?

www.bodybuilding.com has it on low price plus $5 off coupon 5offSequelNaturals when you checkout

www.foodfightgrocery.com has it 20% OFF!!!

www.veganessentials.com has it on sale in 2 weeks!

Thanks for the support....let's kill it !!!!!! :)

FREE stuff to everyone buying Vega...just PM me...and pick up some shorts or a shirt too ;)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:53 am 
Site Admin

OK, you'll be happy to know I trained tonight :)

I fly to Chicago in hours...

I'm enjoying killing it! Working hard but actually making money now. Activism and Outreach is still my focus but I can't do either of those well when I'm in debt as deep as I am....so now I'm making $ and that is my focus so that I can do my job better and impact more people and contribute in greater ways.

Please re-post my posts in classifieds section about sales, promos, etc. on your twitter or facebook or myspace pages.

Thanks! We can kill it together!

Robert

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:02 pm 
Site Admin

Had a great time in Chicago!

Met forum members, and in general, killed it at the Chicago VegFest! I set a NEW US sales record for a VegFest and was at the top of my game.

Also met up with fellow Vegan Bodybuilder Justin Karstetter. He doesn't post much but was thinking of competing with Lean and Green and Octo and I a while back and competes every year as a Vegan Bodybuilder.

I also met Nicole, who is in the 2006 Fit Vegan Calendar that Alexander Dargatz and Richard Watts made......in general, really good times!

I'm on pace for record sales for the state of Oregon in Vega sales and it's the best time to buy Vega because it's on sale at Food Fight, Bodybuilding.com and Vegan Essentials puts it on sale in a few days, if it isn't on sale already.

Working all day everyday these days and it's awesome!

Sold like 7 pairs of VEGAN shorts today, a t-shirt, and confirmed VEGA orders from Food Fight and BB.com from friends on here or facebook.

Thanks!

YB!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:11 pm 
Stegosaurus

Yah Awesome Job Dry.

Way to work it ! :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:24 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks Wash!

I worked a 24 hour day, an 18 hour day and an 18 hour day.....I'm aging quickly but I'm setting records and getting myself out of debt.

I'm a little skinnier these days but doing some awesome things at the same time!

I'll get fat soon enough and maybe even back in shape soon.........or just hide under baggy clothes....that's what I'll do.

I KILLED IT in Chicago and already today sold $130 in Vegan Bodybuilding clothing...mostly shorts, but a tank and t-shirt and hat too.

View some items here:

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/?page=products

I'm getting myself out of debt each 18-hour day at a time! Well, today is only 12 hours so far and I only have 3 hours left in me, maybe 4. So it's more like 12-15 hour days that I'll be pulling everyday until I get myself where I want to be.

Yeah Buddy!

Making strides.....

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:35 pm 
Stegosaurus

Yeah you neeed to hey Dry :)

Good work ! that's awesome glad you're making progress !!!

Look at you lol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:57 am 
Site Admin

One of my favorite Robert Cheeke Show Episodes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAqcUkyv ... re=related

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 628 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next