Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Training Log
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:08 am 
Elephant

other nasty stories... who wants to see the ugliest pics I've ever taken ?
http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh240/organicspiral/2009/09-08-09mi-aout067.jpg
http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh240/organicspiral/2009/09-08-09mi-aout068.jpg
This is because I injured my little finger between 2 furnitures or something at work and then it swollen for over 2 days up to twice the size of my left little finger... so since a few days it hurts, I couldn't train properly or it was very painful with all the blood pressure going to my hand and finger... I've tried to cut it to let go the pus but almost only blood came out. Then I went to see the doctor for this, and a wound made by a bug in my neck, and plenty of other things (I got many small problems these ddays, all at the same time... ) and he gave me those gigantic plasters . It was so ridiculous, only for tiny cuts like this, Ilooked like a crippled and had to take pictures...
http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh240/organicspiral/2009/09-08-09mi-aout053.jpg
http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh240/organicspiral/2009/0571.jpg

Anyways, I had a bad flue, attacking all my muscles, but now I'm almost 100% fine so I hope to go back to training this week-end or monday.

Here's other pics I've taken recently...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:36 pm 
Gorilla

All your pictures look so pretty that I'd love to live in Montreal. Though that story about that dead body wasn't all that great.

I hope you'll get well soon sweetie. :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:09 am 
Elephant

I'm doing fine Hanna :D
went to the gym only twice this week eventhough I had plenty of time (but time flies by so fast), did upper body workout with a few sets of crunches on ab flex machine and some calves raises as well as leg extensions with 250lbs.
Did some mini-sessions of training in my room just to use some energy, lifting containers w/ 4 Liters of water, or doing push-ups, or playing with the Powerball... this is after one of those mini-trainings (still gotta lose fat and work those abs but got a nice tan)...

Believe it or not, today I got an accident with my bike, nothing serious fortunately: there was this girl starting to cross the street when it was red light for her (Montreal is known as a dangerous city for its pedestrians that always cross street on red lights)... on the bicycle path near the road, with my shirt off and going at high speed as usual, I was on fire, with hardcore speed metal on my ipod, I turned left to the collision with that girl but guess what? she was so stupid that she made a step back and I crashed right into her -- or should I say that its HER that went into me -- the impact was kinda powerful and weird, I saw like in slowmotion items flying out of her handbag falling to the ground, and I slide on the side; I got nothing except a scratch on my left elbow... the worst is that she rose up and kind of beg pardon by waving her hand with A SMILE. I said ''yeah that's funny'' and that made her stopped smiling instantly and leaving. This little accident gave me some extra testosterone so I did the rest of the path even faster... I too cross streets when its red, on my bike or by walking, but I'm educated enough to look on both sides before doing this. Some people are there like zombies with hteir heads in the clouds... Never did I cross a street on red light if its dangerous. I evaluate if I have enough time before a car comes, etc. I got a few accidents on bike but it was always the fault of the car driver. And today was the first time I had such a strange, fucked up accident like that, first time with a pedestrian and such a stupid pedestrian... always been against cars. Talking about cars, , I love cars but I hate cars in the streets, especially in downtown. it should only be used as transportation to leave the city, to travel across country, not to do 10 miles while honking and causing accidents ! Especially fridays, all drivers are all enraged and insane; today I saw a car that EXPLODED ! i'm not kidding, the whole car was in fire in the middle of the street with black smoke 50 meters high in the sky. Filmed it and will put in on Youtube soon.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:11 pm 
Elephant

As I said yesterday I filmed a wrecked car in fire... I just noticed it didn't record properly because I used an old cassette... :x anyways, we see it for just a few seconds and only half-screen, so I'm gonna edit something artsy and strange with it...

Just saw the preview for Halloween II...

The human being (ie: ultimate stupidity): in the 80's they did the movies Halloween 1, and then Halloween 2, 3, 4...
Twenty years later, we do the remake of Halloween 1, and now 2, and then...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:05 pm 
Gorilla

You saw an car accident, I was in one. Or not really, our car's engine just fired up and there was smoke everywhere. An old car, etc. but it was funny to be on the very edge of exploading. And I too almost crashed with a pedestrian, who was walking her bike up hill. There was a huge birch tree ahead and she was on my side whiile walking and I was in a hurry. But didn't crash like you, luckily as I didn't wear a helmet. :)

Gotta go now, talk you later, Gui!

And do I need to say that your tan looks good? 8) Macho, macho man!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:36 am 
Elephant

We always live similar things at the same time, that's crazy :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:39 am 
Gorilla

parallel lives. *amused*. Surprising the things in common people have on this board. made a few friends for life for sure. love the photos. be careful both of yall!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83cdJbztw3g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lEUynhgMg8

The reason is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk?, but Can they suffer? - Jeremy Bentham 1748 - 1832

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:59 am 
Elephant

yeah this forum board is a great connection to the real world and all its amazing vegan folks. You too take care Aluck.
...I should have known when I saw that car on fire, that HCPG was in danger :psycho: I'm just glad her car didn't explode! :D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:16 pm 
Gorilla

Always.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83cdJbztw3g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lEUynhgMg8

The reason is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk?, but Can they suffer? - Jeremy Bentham 1748 - 1832

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:55 am 
Elephant

I'm in Finland since a few days now. I like it. Been to Tampere to see HCPingiviini, she's very cute and nice, (she's not posting often these days but she says Hi to everybody), we went to that vegan meeting where we cooked a strange vegan cake but it turned out it was the best cake compared to the others that looked like smoothies, then we went to Helsinki to a dragking show and now in a small town to see more friends of Hanna, small town called Despoo I think. Walked a dog with rabbits also in the park.

I took pics in NYC, London, Stockhom, Finland. Shot some videos but they're not online yet.
http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh240/organicspiral/Voyage/New%20York/

APPLES STORE

Image Image

IN GREENWICH VILLAGE

GROUND ZERO

TIMES SQUARE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:56 pm 
Gorilla

And lets just add that there are many vegan dragkings in Finland. I just met a few when I was working in the drag king show.

Guillaume should add some more protein into his diet. He eats too much raw fruits and veggies if you ask me. :zunge:

But it's been great, even though some happenings in my life have been disturbing both of our time it's supposed to be over now and I guess that maybe tomorrow or day after we're heading to the gym together. :boxer:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:22 am 
Elephant

HCPinGviini wrote:
And lets just add that there are many vegan dragkings in Finland. I just met a few when I was working in the drag king show.

Guillaume should add some more protein into his diet. He eats too much raw fruits and veggies if you ask me. :zunge:

But it's been great, even though some happenings in my life have been disturbing both of our time it's supposed to be over now and I guess that maybe tomorrow or day after we're heading to the gym together. :boxer:

You made me eat all those pancakes with soy milk in it. And we had pastas; so little fruits and veggies... :) I'm getting enough proteins, I didn't even show you my muscles. I'd like to go to the gym with you to show you or to get my revenge for what you did yesterday ;)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:05 pm 
Elephant

Me and HCPG went to that hardcore Finn gym in an underground basement that used to be a bunker during WWII. Hardcore Penguin is so cute that almost all guys in the gym were staring at her. I guess I'm cute too as for a friend of Hanna told her she should ''grab my balls'', that made me laugh. Anyway, I'm not sure she wants that I tell those stories here so I will stop otherwise she will kick me in the balls instead.
We went to a Chinese restaurant: if there's any person who think HCPG could be anorexic, let me say she ate more than me. The serving size were huge but she ate it all while I had to bring the rest to eat later.

We also made some pancakes, with berries from her garden.

more

for the forearms

Me doing some yoga pose

link to the album : http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh240/organicspiral/2009/

And I love Finland, especially Tampere, very nice city. Took plenty of pics but no time to upload them; here's just a few:

Forest in Tampere

A lake not far away

This is HCPG by that same lake with her dog

And this is me messing aroung in the hotel room

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:14 pm 
Gorilla

I look so tiny next to you and your baby bottock biceps. :oops:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:35 pm 
Elephant

Today I went to the gym 3 times, each for 20-30 minutes sessions. Did some hardcore compound movements with the cable. Later I ran 7 km (4.35 miles) with HCPingviini, she was on her bike. I even ran with my shirt off, in Finland, where it will be snowing in a few months. It was a nice sunny day. I ate some tiny apples that we can pick from the trees about anywhere in town, then ate 3 of these vegan cakes called FlapJack which are only 1 Euro each - had also 3 yesterday and 2 the day before. Then we went to eat a pizza and HCPG ate about 50 grams of garlic. lol.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next