Coconut Milk For Bulking

Never tried it. However with really no benefits from it other than upping calories, i don't see a reason to use coconut milk over 3 tbsp of flax seeds. You should get nearly the same fat (a little less i think) but at least your getting some good omega's with it.

Never tried it. However with really no benefits from it other than upping calories, i don't see a reason to use coconut milk over 3 tbsp of flax seeds. You should get nearly the same fat (a little less i think) but at least your getting some good omega's with it.

How about the MCT's with the coconut milk?

I didn't think there was much MCT content in the milk just in the pure oil.

That much flax will make you poop though.. Which kinda defeats the purpose.

I know I tried adding a tablespoon of flax to my morning oatmeal and got diarrhea.

FTL

I didn't think there was much MCT content in the milk just in the pure oil.

Good question, but I don't see why it wouldn't be?

• 3 years later...

I personally wouldn't add coconut milk into my shakes, but I do use a fair amount of coconut oil every day. I add a teaspoon into my shake, I have 2 x teaspoons straight off the spoon every day as well as using it in all of our cooking.

Coconut oil would offer a lot more benefits than the milk IMO.