Ducati's Pics

These pictures are about 5 years apart and 50 pounds. I was pretty camera shy when I was heavy, so not many pictures of me. I was 240 Pounds at my heaviest. On round two of P90X. Took several months off, but I am really motivated to work it this time. I am at 165 and need to get rid of my soft belly and get some strength back.

I still can't dance.

220 Pounds

http://idisk.mac.com/cjeliassen/Public/CJ1.jpg

170 Pounds

http://idisk.mac.com/cjeliassen/Public/CJ2.jpg

Woah! How long did it take you to drop the lbs.?

It was many steps. When I went lacto-ovo, I slowly dropped to 200. When I went vegan, maybe 190. But when I went raw, I went from 190 to 170 in a couple months. Many more months to drop 5 pounds.

Thanks everyone.

Fallen Horse,

I might be Ducati there as well. Can't remember. I haven't been on that site in a long long time. I found it frustrating and discouraging there. I have found this site to be much more helpful and enlightening.

Oh my, you're so cute..... And impressive weight loss. I have been dealing out (wondering what would be the best way of saying this - now it sounds like from a drug dealers mouth)... Distributing... Giving out those very same flyers you have in your hands. Or then again they might be different as it was years ago...

But non the less, you look great. Sorry about the drooling part, it's inevitable.

Oh my, you're so cute..... And impressive weight loss. I have been dealing out (wondering what would be the best way of saying this - now it sounds like from a drug dealers mouth)... Distributing... Giving out those very same flyers you have in your hands. Or then again they might be different as it was years ago...

But non the less, you look great. Sorry about the drooling part, it's inevitable.

(music) Love is in the air...do do dee do do dee do (music)

Thanks:) Between you and Candy, I think I want to move to Finland!