Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Candy goes from grose to musculous!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:43 am 
Site Admin

Hey Marc,

Glad you found the site and that Candy's page inspired you!

You can go to the Introductions section and post an introduction there.

Welcome!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:40 am 
Manatee

that's amazing!
Mindew, I bet theres still a fair amount of guys who prefer the "before" version no?
That happened to me when I lost a lot of weight..so many people prefered me fat it makes me wonder why¿?¿?¿?¿? WIERD :psycho:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:25 am 
Rabbit

Ruz wrote:
Mindew, I bet theres still a fair amount of guys who prefer the "before" version no?
That happened to me when I lost a lot of weight..so many people prefered me fat it makes me wonder why¿?¿?¿?¿? WIERD :psycho:

I bet it's because of this tits-and-ass-culture we live in, you're not a good woman without boobs and ass. It doesn't matter if you have to be fat and unhealthy to get them, it seems that boobs are more important for most people than health or overall fitness. Even if the breasts are almost entirely just two lumps of fat.

I've actually got HUGE problems with my body at the moment, because tits and ass were the only parts i was proud of in myself when i was fat, and everything else was disgusting and i tried to not look at my body as a wholeness, just focused on the fact that i had tits and ass. So what do i do now, when i've never had the ability or desire to see my body as whole and i don't have tits or ass? I try to focus on my muscles growing and be proud about that, but i don't get much reassurance from the "big public", as muscular women are often seen as somehow unnatural and masculine, ugly, and now i don't even have the tits and the ass. So i'm in a kind of limbo where i just have to try to start liking my body as a wholeness and disregard all the flaws that i make up.

I won't even start to talk about all the envious shit-faces that seem to not have anything better to do than to put me down and make me feel unnatural and unattractive and try to convince me that i'm anorectic and ortorectic and excersise too much (because they can't get themselves out the fucking door and eat shit and get fat). The other group of people are the ones that feel so bad about their body and not exercising that they want to tell me that i make them depressed because of just being what i am and having accomplished what i have (well, at least they're honest).

Luckily no-one really thinks i was better the way i was so i don't have to listen to that. Everyone knows how unhealthy and unhappy i used to be.

My training and my pictures

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:49 am 
Elephant

We reiterate: You look absolutely awesome. Try to not worry about what others think, there will always be negative and critical people, in this case, ignorant people. In my humble opinion you are in a small portion of 1% of the best looking people on the planet! Health is beautiful! Keep up the great work, you are inspiring others with your success.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:06 am 
Manatee

Yes! You are so gorgeous! If I were a dude, I'd be drooling over you!

The squats and those 50lb. lunges are amazing at getting the ass back. Takes time for the lower half on women, but you'll see!!!!

Veganly,
Christina

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:11 am 
Manatee

Oh, who am I kidding?! I'm drooling now! ;-)

You're a sweetie and follow your heart!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:46 am 
Manatee

I also have had many people tell me I am too thin or I looked better overweight. Even some overweight vegans tell me this. It is jealousy for sure. They feel better if people they know are as heavy or heavier than themselves.

Tits and ass are overrated. If the guy you have is only with you because you had tits and ass, then they will start looking if yours start sagging. Anyway, veganism is far sexier than any figure. A compassionate woman does it for me than a supermodel.

And Candy, I am a guy and I am drooling. You have it all. A sexy mind, and a sexy body;P

Http://www.NellieMcKay.com

"I don't eat rabbit food, I eat elephant food!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:44 pm 
Gorilla

Holy hell.. Im late to the party but.. AWESOME TRANSFORM. Quite committed I bet.

Do share your story with details so I can send it to other people & inspire them to transform.

Does burning food to raise water temperature equate to energy utilization by DIGESTING food (chewing, saliva, stomach acid, pancreatic enzymes, liver etc. Intestines:nutrients absorbed into blood stream)? Definitely NOT! Do Calories really mean anything?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:34 pm 
Rabbit

crashnburn wrote:
Do share your story with details so I can send it to other people & inspire them to transform.

I'm just reeeeeally lazy :lol: But i'll try to find some time to write some kind of summary...

We were taking pictures at the gym today, but they didn't turn out that great. Pecs & bum -day isn't the best for taking pics. :augenroller: A tricep-picture turned out ok, but notice the total lack of pump even though at the gym :lol:

Attachments:
File comment: No-pump tricep
tri.jpg
tri.jpg [ 122.19 KiB | Viewed 1716 times ]

My training and my pictures

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:57 pm 
Stegosaurus

You're so beautiful!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:49 am 
Rabbit

The vegan are beautiful inside and beautiful outside. :D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:45 am 
Site Admin

Wow! Stunning!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:39 am 
Elephant

awesome picture, rear delts are looking ripped :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:19 pm 
Rabbit

I think the whole liking the 'before' version has more to do with being used to see someone in a specific way.

I remember when I was a kid seeing an aunt, after quite a while; she had lost tons of weight since last time I had seen her. I thought she looked scary, I didn't like it at first. Too thin! (Of course, too thin compared to the previous image of hers that I had in my mind.) After a while I got used to see her this way and she didn't look scary anymore. Actually, she looked a little better.

After a few years seeing her thin, I got to see a picture of the 'before version'. Damn, THAT shit was scary! She looked totally unattractive back then. In comparison, she was a hottie now!

So you see, it might take time for some of the people that knew the 'before version', but I bet my a** that no one meeting you know, would prefer the before version.

I know I'm one of the many 'droolers', and if I had the guts to bare with the crappy weather, I'd go to Finland and marry you! :lachmal:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:01 am 
Rabbit

candyflip wrote:
Ruz wrote:

I bet it's because of this tits-and-ass-culture we live in, you're not a good woman without boobs and ass. It doesn't matter if you have to be fat and unhealthy to get them, it seems that boobs are more important for most people than health or overall fitness. Even if the breasts are almost entirely just two lumps of fat.

I've actually got HUGE problems with my body at the moment, because tits and ass were the only parts i was proud of in myself when i was fat, and everything else was disgusting and i tried to not look at my body as a wholeness, just focused on the fact that i had tits and ass. So what do i do now, when i've never had the ability or desire to see my body as whole and i don't have tits or ass? I try to focus on my muscles growing and be proud about that, but i don't get much reassurance from the "big public", as muscular women are often seen as somehow unnatural and masculine, ugly, and now i don't even have the tits and the ass. So i'm in a kind of limbo where i just have to try to start liking my body as a wholeness and disregard all the flaws that i make up.

I won't even start to talk about all the envious shit-faces that seem to not have anything better to do than to put me down and make me feel unnatural and unattractive and try to convince me that i'm anorectic and ortorectic and excersise too much (because they can't get themselves out the fucking door and eat shit and get fat). The other group of people are the ones that feel so bad about their body and not exercising that they want to tell me that i make them depressed because of just being what i am and having accomplished what i have (well, at least they're honest).

Luckily no-one really thinks i was better the way i was so i don't have to listen to that. Everyone knows how unhealthy and unhappy i used to be.

Wow, that's quite amazing. I guess I never really took note of these things because of where I have lived, and of course being a guy myself. But I saw your pics and thought you look amazing. Beautiful, gorgeous, the kind of girl I'd have great difficulty getting the nerve to go up and talk to. Best before and after I've seen yet since joining here, and all in 10 months! For as many people as there are who think purely in terms of tits and ass, there are just as many who find your before and after inspiring, or would be envious of the body you have now, or for guys like myself who might just gawk. :shock:

Oh, and I almost forgot: you have a great ass now. *cough* eye candy *cough*

I'll stop now before I totally e-sexually harass you. :oops:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next