Do you have photos of your VEGAN shorts?

robert

Hey everyone,

Soooooo our NEW most popular item has been our VEGAN shorts. I can't afford to order more shirts at the moment but the shorts have been super popular out on tour and online! So they have been re-ordered and as long as things go well we'll keep ordering them and even add more colors, styles, etc. Maybe even come out with some men's basketball type shorts and put a logo on the bottom right or something like NIKE does, etc.

Anyway, I'm picking up another order of shorts tomorrow, which is awesome!

I only have 1 photo that promotes the shorts. I'm wondering if any of you have photos that you'd be willing to let me use to help sell the shorts? I'd really appreciate and likely hook you up with a thank you gift package because that's just in my nature to do so and it would probably happen.

Feel free to e-mail me or post pics here. I know a bunch of you wear them...the photos can be casual, tasteful, sporty, whatever.

The only one I have is of my friend Hilda wearing them in L.A. while she worked the VB&F booth:

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs158.snc1/5920_1190696401686_1056650054_583321_6139390_n.jpg

Thanks! And glad you like the shorts...they may just be our most popular item period since we created them

Nope...too expensive and I give $10,000.00 stuff away every year as it is

I may actually have to cut down on giving because I'm in $40,000.00 debt now and have people helping me fix it and giving so much away was one of my big problems...I'd order tens of thousands of dollars in shirts, sell some but give away a ton and then be in debt and get fines from my bank.

But if anyone wants to buy the shorts...that would be super helpful as I climb out of debt.

Thanks so much!

We're going to have them up online soon....just picked them up from the store yesterday and have to take some photos of them and things like that, but hopefully in about a week or so.

They are really cute and have been really popular so I'm hoping they'll be well received.

I have 2 people helping me now and they are limiting my spending and making sure I don't give too much stuff away because of the tremendous debt I got in, etc. so I have to listen to them so they can help me

I'll update this with the photos and links and ordering info asap.

Thanks so much for your interest! It is appreciated greatly. Have an awesome day....off to post office to ship shirts and then to the gym..nice!

OK...I'll speed things up.......

I'll work on getting them up on the website soon

I'll also have a booth at the Portland VegFest www.portlandvegfest.org next weekend and should sell a bunch which will be fun.

I'm focusing on getting more organized these days and having people help me has been really beneficial and cool!

So look for some nice professional pics and a proper shopping place online for them soon

Thanks!

PS Glutes are also one of my best assets