Chewy's Strength Log

Workout #38

Wed 2nd September 2009

Overhead Press [email protected], 5/5/3/2/[email protected]

Chin-ups 7/4/2 (10 negatives)

Deadlift 1x5@65kg/75kg/85kg/95kg/100kg

Prone Bridge 1m/40s/35s

Knee feels to dodgy to squat at the moment.

With the overhead press/chins I was concentrating on only taking 1min break between sets. It's as much for consistency as it is for shortening the workout (which was getting closer and closer to an hour and a half). Some days I'd take longer rests, so it's hard to tell when I'm actually making progress. The numbers aren't great obviously, but I'll have to lower the weight a bit to accomodate for shorter rests. Still happy with 7 chins for the first set, felt solid =]

Deadlifts were goooooooood. I was sweating buckets! After 85kg I was reluctant to go for 95kg. After I done them I was like "still got some juice left", and went for the 100kg. I tied a couple of socks round the bar today where my shins usually scrape off, and they helped a lot =] Wore trousers as well rather than shorts.

My planks have been ass recently.

Total stomach suck in the first 2 pics! haha

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j287/chewybaws/1.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j287/chewybaws/2.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j287/chewybaws/3.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Workout #39

Fri 4th September 2009

Couple of hip stretches

Squats 1x5@35kg/45kg (stopped cause knee felt dodgy)

Bench Press 5@45kg/50kg, 5/4/3/2/2@55kg

Inverted Rows 14/6/4

Push-ups 15/7/7

Reverse Crunch 12/12/9 (5kg counter)

Still knee bother. Bench press was worse than last time, but took less of a rest between sets. Rest was just a bad workout, down to not putting effort in. My core's felt quite weak lately.

Week 14

Bodyweight=173.6lbs

Workout #40

Mon 7th September 2009

Squats (deep) 1x5@20kg, 25kg, 35kg, 45kg, 55kg, 5x5@65kg

Overhead Press 5@20kg/25kg, 3@30kg, 5/5/4/3/3@35kg

Pull-ups 3/3/2 (then 10 negatives)

Prone bridge 1m/35s/1m

The Squats were a big relief today....I'm pretty sure that before today I've been doing high-bar squats Last night I was browsing online, curious what the difference was (last week I caught a glance of myself in the mirror, and wondered how the bar could get any higher). So today I had the bar sitting much lower, but it still felt comfortable. So, on week 14, I've realised I've been doing the wrong squats.

I've been getting sick of fucking my knees everytime I do heavy squats, so it was time to try something different. Deloaded all the way to the initial 20kg and starting squatting ass to grass Felt much better on my knees/groin/even back (back might be because new bar position). 65kg was challenging so used that for work weight. For all the sets I went all the way down to where i have the safety bars setup. I nearly passed out on the last rep haha....it was the most trouble I've ever had with a squat, I got less than half way up and my core/legs just turned to jelly, somehow I managed to get up though.

It was hard walking downstairs, but luckily it's back to being down to muscles and not joints. But I don't want to say anything too soon, I'll see how my knees are doing tomorrow after I've had a sleep.

With overhead presses I stuck to 60s rests, I was so out of breath from Squats though.

Didn't have energy for deadlifts after the Squats. Will either do some tomorrow, or leave them till Friday. I'm thinking about Squatting light on deadlift days, or just don't do Squats on workout B altogether....I dunno yet though.

Pull-ups, bit disapointed - felt like I should be doing more, but still matched my PB.

Prone bridges have sucked again to match my recent attempts.

It's worth mentionning on Saturday my morning weight was 175.8lbs (in my goal range!!). Dropped back down to ~173 today though.

I've ordered stuff to make thrive diet energy bars/recovery smoothies (food processor/ingredients), so looking forward to that =] Will save me ordering clif bars as well.

Awesome that yr back on squats! My workouts feel so much more complete when I can do 'em. Question: since you've deloaded, have you noticed if you've gotten any better at pushing yr knees out? I'm trying hard but not sure I'm doing it right/it doesnt feel natural.

By the way, it looks like you may about be ready to move on to dips/harder rows. I waited until I got 3x15 or close to it, but later I noticed SL says to switch when you can get 15 on the first set.

Awesome that yr back on squats! My workouts feel so much more complete when I can do 'em. Question: since you've deloaded, have you noticed if you've gotten any better at pushing yr knees out? I'm trying hard but not sure I'm doing it right/it doesnt feel natural.

On Week 9 I hit my max of 77.5kg 5x5. For a couple of weeks at this point, groin pain and knee pain gradually built up. With heavier weights, when I was pushing up out of the squat, my knees would buckle inwards slightly then back out when I got to the top. So I took a full week off, and started building up again, doing 45kg the first time (with warm up sets), and added 5kg every workout, concentrating on pushing my knees out. So after 2 weeks I was back upto 75kg, and as soon as I was hitting 70/75kg, the pains were coming back.

It's important to note 2 things though. Prob not that important, but I was doing high bar squats (without knowing). But more importantly, after doing deep Squats yesterday, I have to be honest and wonder if I was even getting to parallel - when going deep yesterday, it felt like I was going MILES further down than what I usually do. So I'm starting to wonder if that's what was screwing my knees up (only going to parallel, or not even that far). But saying all this, it's way to early to tell, I'll have to wait till I'm hitting 75kg or so to be sure. Which will take 2 or 3 weeks probably, because I was doing 65kg deep yesterday and it killed me!

By the way, it looks like you may about be ready to move on to dips/harder rows. I waited until I got 3x15 or close to it, but later I noticed SL says to switch when you can get 15 on the first set.

I always done push-ups rather than dips because I don't have a good place to do dips in the house (I workout at home). When I started stronglifts I could already do 15 on the first set (barely), so couple of weeks in I moved onto weighted push-ups. Which was the stupidest thing I've done since starting. Because after the weighted push-ups I went back to doing normal ones, and because I added so much bodyweight, I could barely hit 15! Some days I'm not even getting that. So I'm gonna keep at these for a bit till I can at least get 20 on the first set.

And yeah, think I'll start elevated rows next workout

Tue 8th September 2009

Deadlifts 5@65kg/75kg, 4@85kg, 3@95kg, 1x5@105kg

Since I missed them yesterday, thought I'd pickup today. New PB =] To be honest, I lifted the 105kg fairly easy, a lot easier than the previous 100kg's. I tried 110 afterwards and couldn't budge it though lol.

Workout #41

Wed 9th September 2009

I'm reluctant to even log this "workout"

Squats (deep) 5@30kg/40kg/50kg, 3@60kg, [email protected]

Bench Press 5@45kg, 3@50kg, 5/5/3/3/3@55kg

Inverted Rows (elevated) 11/6/6

Push-ups 9/10/7

Reverse Crunch 3x12 (5kg counterweight)

I had absolutely no energy today. Was tired, a bit hungry. When I reached work weight on the Squats, I was pausing at the bottom of the Squat for whatever reason and I couldn't even finish the first set and just gave up.

Every time I lay down on the bench or floor I just wanted to sleep.

Tried feet-elevated inverted rows today, went smoothly but could've done more.

By push-ups I had nothing left. Every set on the last rep I could've done more - same prob with squats, paused in the down position. My breathing has been crap recently during push-ups.

Reverse crunch's were about the best part of the workout

I have to set new goals soon.

When I started stronglifts my initial goals were hit over 175lbs bodyweight, and squat 5x5 with my bodyweight on the bar. Both I've done (I didn't stay at over 175lbs for any longer than a day, but that's fine because once I hit 170 I realised I didn't want to add any more weight anyway...well, fat).

I need to get my diet sorted out, the last month it's been ass. 50% veg I've been eating is fried, most of the rest boiled. I've only had a handful of days where I haven't missed a meal. Most importantly, I'm not enjoying the food I'm eating; it's the same tasteless crap everyday (cause I got lazy with it). For my big meals 9/10 times I can't even be bothered to have it with sauce or any sort of flavouring.

I'm ready to phase into the Thrive Diet, waiting on some food arriving (most isn't available in supermarkets) - desperately want it now. My food processor arrived, I'm ready to start making new things, but just can't yet

My sleeping has been bad the last week, just adding up and feeling a bit worse everyday - I was not surprised at all by today's workout. Bad eating + lack of sleep = disaster.

Within my new goals I'll have to;

-Set lifting targets and a date

-Set bodyweight target (prob looking to lose 10lbs or a bit more)

-Get eating sorted out, phase over to thrive diet criteria within a certain time (a food log would help for this perhaps)

-Start doing cardio - find an activity that won't clash with recovery, and that i'm not going to pick up minor injuries (which seems to be the case with the few things i've tried so far)

Sorry you had a crummy workout, it happens to all of us! I hope your supplies arrive soon, sounds like you have some awesome goals.

I just got an email saying the supplies have been posted, so hopefully tomorrow *fingers crossed*

At the end of the month week starting Mon 28th September, I'll be away for a week with my girlfriend to a log cabin. So I'll set my goals specifically before that, so when I come back I'll have 3 months till the end of the year - I'll set my deadlines for then.

Until then I'm just gonna keep doing what I'm doing, bring a few thrive meals in, have the holiday, come back motivated.

Workout #42

Fri 11th September 2009

Squats 5@45kg/55kg, [email protected]

Overhead Press 5@25kg, 3@30kg, 5x5@35kg

Chin-ups 7/6/5 (then 10 negatives)

Deadlift 5@65kg, 4@85kg, 3@100kg, 2@110kg

Prone Bridge 60s/40s/40s

I woke up in a terrible mood today. I was tired, couldn't be bothered eating (did anyway). Was boggy. After watching one of Robert Cheeke's new vids, and then some Andy Bolton vids, got the motivation going, put some music on -adrenaline started kicking in and I was ready to go!

I didn't go as deep as last workout on the Squats, but was still WAY deeper than usual. Last time I hit the safety bars at the bottom, but I found I was spending way too long at the bottom of the moment waiting for this before I went back up. I didn't want to go down fast either to benefit from a 'bounce'. So today I stopped just short, was easier to engage my hip drive - a few reps I did hit the bars anyway, so was still going below parallel as far as I can tell - really need to take a video of myself. Anyways, got them done and was happy - one thing is I my groin felt a bit dodgy today - hope it's not coming to anything.

Overhead Press was fine, I've lowered the weight over the last couple of weeks, just want to try and get out the rut I'm in. I didn't bother with short breaks today - I did not enjoy short, timed breaks before at all.

Chins were awesome today.

I'm really happy with the deadlifts, on tuesday I couldn't even budge 110kg. I'm marking that as a win today, next wednesday I'll see if I can get the 1x5 (I've marked them with a darker green since I'm happy, but didn't hit the 1x5)

I think I need to try bridges more often. They've worsened over time, and I've been stuck about the same numbers for too long.

Something I've noticed recently is i'm majorly unfit. I'm out of breath for most of the workouts, and this is REALLY annoying during sets. Need to take this into account when setting new goals.

Another thing I've noticed recently is my biceps have gone soft! I think I've just got more fat in my arms, but it's so annoying. When I tense, i can squeeze them down quite a bit with my other hand.

I ordered food for some thrive recipes last saturday, and it's STILL NOT HERE. AHHH!! I desperately want to get started.

Hey man! It seems your log is at a stand still atm.. You better not be slacking off!!

Hope everything is alright over there in sunny Scotland

Haha I'm still working away, just didn't update my log yesterday. The weather's actually been great the last week but I haven't been out in it much

Week 15

Bodyweight=173.6lbs

Workout #43

Mon 14th September 2009

Squats 5@45kg/55kg/60kg, 5x5@70kg

Bench Press 5@40kg, 4@45kg, 3@50kg, 5/4/3/3/2@55kg

Elevated Rows 11/8/7

Push-ups 18/9/7

Worked really hard, disapointed about bench press though - might go back to 52.5kg on Friday. Reverse crunches I used super strict, slow form - which I'll be doing from now on for this exercise

My supplies finally came 9 days after I ordered them. Made energy bars last night and had one today. Delicious =] Taste like christmas cake.

Workout #44

Wed 16th September 2009

Overhead Press [email protected], [email protected], 5x5@35kg

Pull-ups 4/2/3 (then 10 negatives)

Deadlift 5@70kg, 4@80kg, 3@90kg, 2@100kg, 1x5@110kg

Prone Bridge 3x60s

Today was awesome!

There was only 2 bad things. 1) The time I took. I still took over an hour for 4 exercises. 2) The 3rd set of overhead presses I managed to hit my chin on the way up, and had bad form for the few reps after it. Technique was really good for first 2 sets - effortless.

Deadlifts have quickly became my favorite exercise. The last couple of reps were a lot of work but I pulled it off.

Prone bridges, finally hit 3x60s. Need to get this again or better next workout!

I had the Thrive Diet recovery drink after workout. Didn't have any hemp oil though so I used more Vega (a scoop, instead of just a tbsp). This made it thicker than I liked but will fix next time. I feel amazing after it though. I usually just want to sleep 30-45 mins after workout - right now I feel great!

So that's energy bars/recovery drinks covered. Think I'll try the 'burgers' or 'pizza crusts' out it next. It's good trying out so many new things just now after pretty much eating the same stuff every day for 14 weeks!

haha, I hit my chin doing presses today too. only slightly tho, it didn't really affect my form other than that one rep. nice work on deadlift. almost 1.5x BW no? I think I'm getting close to hitting my max. i'm at almost 95 kg but no failures yet. I think that's about 1.5x for me by the way, where the squats at buddy?

sweet news about yr food supplies. i can't see eating a whole pack of tofu everyday haha

haha, I hit my chin doing presses today too. only slightly tho, it didn't really affect my form other than that one rep. nice work on deadlift. almost 1.5x BW no? I think I'm getting close to hitting my max. i'm at almost 95 kg but no failures yet. I think that's about 1.5x for me by the way, where the squats at buddy?

sweet news about yr food supplies. i can't see eating a whole pack of tofu everyday haha

I think I caught my nose as well haha. 118kg will be 1.5x bodyweight. However, I'm prob looking to lose weight after holiday in a couple of weeks.

I was toying with the idea of just doing Squats every 2nd workout to see if it helps my legs any. I just didn't feel up for them today. My groin's starting to annoy me ever so slightly again. Just have to see how it goes

Glad you're liking the recipes....I checked that book out of the library awhile ago and I can't remember the name of it, but the curry pizza crust or something like that (is there one with curry?) was good.

Yeah there's a couple with curry =] I'm gonna try pizza's next, should be good! Need to get more supplies ordered up tomorrow

Thu 17th September 2009

Had a great day! Went hill walking with 3 mates (2 omni, 1 veggie) for 5 hours. Most of it was okay except the shortcuts where basically we ditched the path and just climbed the steep parts - which were kind of marshy which didn't make it any easier. Was fun being vegan and the biggest guy there, considering last time I saw these guys and went hill walking with them I was the skinniest! A couple of them wanted to try a bit of the thrive energy bars and they were really impressed Inbetween digs about bird food and stuff I was getting commented on my build now which was funny.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j287/chewybaws/DSC01115.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j287/chewybaws/DSC01109.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j287/chewybaws/DSC01116.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j287/chewybaws/DSC01110.jpg

Workout #45

Fri 18th September 2009

Squats 5@45kg/55kg/65kg/72.5kg

Bench Press 5@40kg, 4@45kg, 5@55kg/52.5kg/50kg/47.5kg, [email protected]

Inverted Rows (elevated) 10/7/5

Push-ups 18/9/7

AHHH!!! Groin pain made a major return. I'm gonna take a rest from Squats till I'm back from holiday. Don't want to say any more about it.

Bench press sucked. 55kg felt so heavy today, so I just kept reducing the weight to try keep getting 5 reps. Don't know why.

Everything else was so-so. Crunches were good - I'm happy with my form, may reduce counter weight next time. Still hard with 5kg though!

Not been eating a great deal recently, consistently missing 2 meals a day - so only eating about 6 meals just now. It's not bothering me a great deal because I know I'm gonna aim to lose weight soon, but at the same time I should start to think of how I'm gonna maintain protein and cut the fat down (relying on nuts too much just now for protein).

There's no food in the house! I'm gonna have to improvise today Plus i've lost a couple of lbs this week (which isn't surprising). The thing is my diet before I was getting enough protein because the sheer amount I was eating, so I'm gonna have to tweek it to make sure I'm getting enough while eating less.

I'm actually going to have walnuts as part of breakfast. I HATE walnuts.

Week 16

Bodyweight=171lbs

Workout #46

Mon 21st September 2009

Overhead Press 5@30kg, 3@35kg, 5/4/3/3/2@40kg

Chin-ups 7/7/6 (then 10 negatives)

Deadlift 5@65kg/75kg, 4@85kg, 3@95kg, 2@105kg, 3@115kg

Prone Bridge 60s, 34s, 37s

That's the best I've done in OHP yet even though I didn't hit the 5x5. So pretty happy. Chin-ups were good, but the 2 and a half lbs I lost over the week probably helped. Deadlifts were great =] Prone Bridge sucked, but I was spent after the deads.

I ordered stuff to make thrive pizzas, but prob won't attempt till after my holiday.

Workout #47

Wed 23rd September 2009

Bench Press 5@40kg/45kg, [email protected]

Elevated Rows 9/8/6

Push-ups 15/11/8

Reverse Crunch 11/8/8 (with 3.75kg counterweight)

Too many failed attempts at 55kg on bench, so took it down again. Struggled but got it. Reverse crunches were good, reduced counterweight but kept strict form.

Had some back pain from monday's deadlifts. I know exactly what rep it was (last 95kg one), didn't hurt at time, but knew form was bad.

Workout #48

Fri 25th September 2009

Overhead Press 5@30kg/35kg, 4@40kg, 5/5/5/[email protected]

Pull-ups 3/2/2 (then 10 negatives)

Prone Bridge 60s/45s/50s

Today was pretty bad. I knew 40kg wasn't happening, so brought it down to 37.5kg for the last 4 sets. Pull-ups just had no strength whatsoever. Bridges, bad as usual.

Back pains been notable this week, so didn't do any deadlifts.

This is pretty much the end of my first training 'block'. From now on I'm gonna split the year into four 3 month blocks and work that way. Going on holiday this coming week, so after that I'll be starting my 2nd block, and will have new goals to hit by new year! (as i mentionned before).

Looking forward to this week off =] Will do some running and bodyweight exercises I think. Got a new diet kinda planned.....will go into more detail into everything when I'm back!

Week off

Mon 28th - Sun 4th October 2009

Had a great holiday! The log cabins were awesome, spent most of the week in the hot tub

Which was okay, but the first time I jumped in I fell and hit my right knee

On Monday I switched my nutrition over to this;

Meal 1 - Porage/Fruit/Soy Milk

Meal 2 - Nuts/Thrive Energy Bar (double serving with more scoops of vega. the nuts will be replaced with a nut burger)

Meal 3 - Baked potato/Tofu (or Legumes)/Salad

Meal 4 - Protein Smoothie (scoop of hemp protein, scoop of pea protein)

Meal 5 - Pasta (will switch to Quinoa soon)/Tin of legumes/Veg

Meal 6 - Recovery Drink (scoop of hemp/pea again)

Calories ~3150kcal, Protein ~180g, 25% Protein, 25% Fat, 50% Carbs

After trying this out for a week (had no tofu - had to use legumes for meal 3), there's a bunch of tweaks I have to make. These are just random notes in no order of what I feel about this nutrition plan -

1) I really want to cut my bodyfat down (quite fast, not desparate or anything). I'm thinking about spreading the plan over 8 meals instead, so I'm eating smaller amounts and speeding metabolism. And reducing the size of my stomach

2) When I was making this plan I was reminding myself how I am a 'hard gainer', so I figured with the calories still being over 3000+ I'd still lose fat (coupled with some cardio). But now I'm starting to think how do I even know I'm a hard gainer. Before starting to put on weight at all I went straight from eating very litte, to aiming for 4000kcal. I've NEVER had to lose fat, so completely new to this. The point is if I want to drop it quickly, I think I should knock a couple of hundred calories off that plan.

3) I don't know if all the protein is necessary for me at this stage. For the meantime I think I'll reduce the size of the nut burger which is a heavy amount of calories (like 140g of almonds). I could maybe reduce the amount of pea protein as well to half scoops (even if just for one of the smoothies).

4) Need a lot more veg

On holiday I didn't do a whole load in way of exercise. Went out jogging twice, done some push-ups, crunches, squats. The car broke down beside a park with a climbing frame type thing, so I done some chin-ups/pull-ups/dips too.

My VBBF t-shirt came a couple of days before I left so I got to wear that too =]

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j287/chewybaws/SDC12462-1.jpg

Me and my girlfriend

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j287/chewybaws/SDC12460.jpg

Me being a geek with a purple smoothie =]

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j287/chewybaws/SDC12420.jpg

Still to set proper goals to hit before the end of the year. Will do that by the end of the weekend.

Edited by chewybaws

Glad you had a good time on your vacation. I really like that Popeye shirt!

If after a week of ingesting a certain number of calories you find you are not losing weight, you could always reduce it from that. I guess what I'm saying is start on the high end of the spectrum and not the low end. I used to try and lose weight on 1500/day, but then my body got used to that and I had to reduce further, etc. and then I was on really low calories. You can only reduce so far. If I was smart (what I'm doing now) I would start losing weight on 1800-1900/day (based on my weight/activity level/etc).

11/5 - 11/11? Is that post from the future or yr now about to take a week off? Yeah you're not as hardgainer as me. I'm consistently hitting 4k cal and still bouncing between slow gain and maintenance. Gonna try giving up coffee for a week and see if that helps (fffuuuu). So eating less, you still sticking with stronglifts + some cardio? Hope you can keep yr lifts going up, but then I don't know nothin' bout cuttin Best of luck

Glad you had a good time on your vacation. I really like that Popeye shirt!

If after a week of ingesting a certain number of calories you find you are not losing weight, you could always reduce it from that. I guess what I'm saying is start on the high end of the spectrum and not the low end. I used to try and lose weight on 1500/day, but then my body got used to that and I had to reduce further, etc. and then I was on really low calories. You can only reduce so far. If I was smart (what I'm doing now) I would start losing weight on 1800-1900/day (based on my weight/activity level/etc).

Thanks! Since Monday I've lost 0.4lbs, but that was with missing a few meals. So I'm gonna reduce it by a few hundred calories and see how that goes - prob more realistic to what I've ate this week anyway. And it's time to get that cardio going! Going out for a run before breakfast just now.

11/5 - 11/11? Is that post from the future or yr now about to take a week off? Yeah you're not as hardgainer as me. I'm consistently hitting 4k cal and still bouncing between slow gain and maintenance. Gonna try giving up coffee for a week and see if that helps (fffuuuu). So eating less, you still sticking with stronglifts + some cardio? Hope you can keep yr lifts going up, but then I don't know nothin' bout cuttin Best of luck

Haha sorted the dates cheers. I've added way too much bodyfat, need to cut it down. My torso looks ridiculous just now. I never really stuck at any cardio before, so this is me just starting properly really, and hoping to do quite a bit.

I need to work on my bench a lot, I've plateaued at 52.5kg 5x5 for way too long. Everytime I go to 55kg I either fail on the first set (like last night - was messing about) or the second set.

love that pic of the popeye shirt with the smoothie!

i agree with lobster about the calories...

Haha cheers!

On Saturday morning I went for a run. I started off just walking for 5 mins to warm up a bit then ran for 10 mins (at a slow pace), for the last couple of mins before getting home I walked to cool down a bit, down a few stretches and went in the house. Straightaway my right foot hurt.

Back at the end of April when I tried doing some calf raises at the edge of a stair, my right foot hurt so much after I could barely walk on it - it didn't happen straight away, took a day or 2 to get really bad. It was like I couldn't walk with that foot straight, had to put it out to the side. I couldn't bend my shin forward in front of my foot much, it was like the joint between them wasn't working right. Took about 2 weeks to clearup properly...

Anyway back to now, I have equal problems in both knees. It's making anything as simple as walking up and down stairs difficult. My left knee always gave me problems when squatting, and since hitting my right knee a week ago, I haven't really been able to tense up my leg completely without it hurting a bit.

Gonna stay off the lower body stuff for a week - which sucks because I was ready to hit everything hard again =[

I really need to get a pair of running shoes, I've been using astro-turf trainers that I've had since school to jog - I don't think they're doing me any favours.

I've created a diet based on the thrive diet, with very little changes to up the protein. Hopefully the food I've ordered will come by Wednesday. The calories are pretty low, but I've been eating a tiny bit less each day recently, so I should be ready for it when it comes!