So my decision was made for me. The insurance will not cover the meds so it's a wait game now. I'm actually getting too far along to begin treatments anyway with all the insurance delays .... surgery is not longer viable at this stage (cervix). Contractions began last weekend, the first rough day was every 3 for about an hour although quite tolerable so I did not go in, but got a proper chewing out by the Doc on the next appt. Last night was more of a bear, although every 10, they were def not as tolerable ... but waved off after few hours later. She has now dropped and creating quite a bit of pressure. "D" day is Monday, the day my son came at just over 25 weeks 20 years ago (Jan 11, 1990) and subsequently died a few days later. Being on the same schedule is a bit un-nerving. Even though I am taking it really easy, I don't think my brain is cooperating, lol
They want me to do a routine glucose test for gestational diabetes (standard for all). But I don't see the point really, American College of OB and Gyn has been trying to pull it since it's results are quite skewed. And seriously, I don't think I am ready for any drugs (and I feel fine). When I asked Doc said he would first adjust diet.... lol had to laugh, and exactly how? I asked. I told him I can give him a blow by blow of my diet including nutrients, fats, proteins, carbs and calories .... yeah I have that covered. So if there WAS an issue, they would want drugs based on a test that results can be skewed. Nah, I'll pass unless there is an issue
(I just know my doc luvs me! heehee).
Anyhow, positive energy is appreciated. I would love to get to 32 weeks min and 36 even better (will be 25 tomorrow). I am of course planing for her arrival, but also planning my come back into shape after. Can you run a tread while babywearing? hmmmmmm (JK)