Training Log

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Message
Author
HCPinGviini
Gorilla
Posts: 674
Age: 28
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:36 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Training Log

#106 Postby HCPinGviini » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:07 pm

And fed you some too. :P Yeah, we ate so much even though we ordered just one pizza. As we could eat as much salad as we wanted and then we also ate so much bread with this crushed garlic gloves in olive oil. At least now we're not gonna get sick, I guess. ;) Swine flu and all that. lol

And today I felt myself like a coach, when I rode the bike after my man was there running next to me. And he wouldn't give up, even though I said that he could just ride the bike with me sitting on the back. And even took his shirt off just so that I could watch his bare pecs and back. And the stomach he says that looks like he's pregnant. :roll: I'll show you what pregnant looks like!!! :lol: ;)

User avatar
I'm Your Man
Elephant
Posts: 2874
Age: 35
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:18 pm
Location: Montreal
Contact:

Re: Training Log

#107 Postby I'm Your Man » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:02 pm

Wanted to show that, eventhough it has nothing to do with training...

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
"Do your best, don't worry, be happy" - Meher Baba
Image

User avatar
I'm Your Man
Elephant
Posts: 2874
Age: 35
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:18 pm
Location: Montreal
Contact:

Re: Training Log

#108 Postby I'm Your Man » Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:32 pm

Was training at Tuc's place last sunday. We did some bench press and all kinds of stuff with free weights. Tuc is a really nice guy, he gave me a place to stay, we went outside in bars, presented me to his friends and roommates - all girls, living in this huge and beautiful apartment. And he made me taste his special high-calorie high-fat high-protein dishes that cost about 35 cents per serving :)


Image

Image
"Do your best, don't worry, be happy" - Meher Baba
Image

User avatar
ralst
Manatee
Posts: 261
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:29 am

Re: Training Log

#109 Postby ralst » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:03 pm

I'm Your Man wrote:I took pics in NYC, London, Stockhom, Finland. Shot some videos but they're not online yet.
http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh240/organicspiral/Voyage/New%20York/


Hey man,

I just had to comment on the photography. You've taken some incredible photos! Just curious, is photography just a hobby or something you do professionally? I was absolutely amazed by some of the photos posted and in the linked album.
TeamBigSac.com

The best supplement for someone who is not eating enough and is therefore not recovering is more food.

User avatar
I'm Your Man
Elephant
Posts: 2874
Age: 35
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:18 pm
Location: Montreal
Contact:

Re: Training Log

#110 Postby I'm Your Man » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:41 am

Thanks man ! its just a hobby; but a passion too, I just love to take photos of everything, I'd like that it becomes a carreer, but just need to be much better equiped for this. I'd like to buy that Canon 7D camera soon.
"Do your best, don't worry, be happy" - Meher Baba
Image

User avatar
I'm Your Man
Elephant
Posts: 2874
Age: 35
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:18 pm
Location: Montreal
Contact:

Re: Training Log

#111 Postby I'm Your Man » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:53 pm

Today: had breakfast, will probably eat nothing until dinner late in evening but will have an energy drink this afternoon and then training: I wanted to start a new program yesterday - monday - but it was easter egg or whatever its called and the gym was closed. So I start today, I missed one day so this week I will do compound full body 3 days this week and next week and after I may do 5 or 6 days per week, a different bodypart each day and one day of cardio, yoga, more abs, etc...

So this trip to Europe I made marks a separation now its like a new beginning for me to train seriously and hardcore, I wanna eat big and lift big, I hope to see some results.
"Do your best, don't worry, be happy" - Meher Baba
Image

HCPinGviini
Gorilla
Posts: 674
Age: 28
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:36 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Training Log

#112 Postby HCPinGviini » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:59 pm

You should ask some nutrition tips from tuc you know? ;) To become as big as he is.

User avatar
I'm Your Man
Elephant
Posts: 2874
Age: 35
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:18 pm
Location: Montreal
Contact:

Re: Training Log

#113 Postby I'm Your Man » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:09 pm

HCPinGviini wrote:You should ask some nutrition tips from tuc you know? ;) To become as big as he is.

Lol funny you say this, because when I came back in Montreal I bought some food including some chick pee flower (I know its not the right way to right this :lol: ) and this morning I ate the exact same thing he cooked for me when I was over there. Some sort of chich pea pancake with onions.

Forgot to wrote : tonight after training: might go eat at the Commensal, a vegetarian/vegan buffet I never been yet, even if it exists since like 30 years. And then might go see a movie because its cheapy tuesday at movie theaters, 5$.

Yesterday I saw on dvd some good old French movies: La Beauté du Diable, and La Bête Humaine. I liked both, they're classics about love, the devil, etc...
"Do your best, don't worry, be happy" - Meher Baba
Image

User avatar
lobsteriffic
Stegosaurus
Posts: 3582
Age: 32
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:28 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Training Log

#114 Postby lobsteriffic » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:10 pm

I was in Montreal for a conference in June and I ate at le Commensal several times as I was down there a lot...it was pretty good...had a lot of selection when I was there.

HCPinGviini
Gorilla
Posts: 674
Age: 28
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:36 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Training Log

#115 Postby HCPinGviini » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:18 pm

I'm Your Man wrote:
HCPinGviini wrote:You should ask some nutrition tips from tuc you know? ;) To become as big as he is.

Lol funny you say this, because when I came back in Montreal I bought some food including some chick pee flower (I know its not the right way to right this :lol: ) and this morning I ate the exact same thing he cooked for me when I was over there. Some sort of chich pea pancake with onions.

You bought some chicken urine? Is that even vegan? ;) lol, I know the recipe you're talking about. Or at least the base, I don't know what else tuc puts in his pancakes. You can put all kind of things in it. It's like an omelette. I would suggest mushrooms if I didn't know you don't like them. Is it because they grow in the dark? :P

User avatar
I'm Your Man
Elephant
Posts: 2874
Age: 35
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:18 pm
Location: Montreal
Contact:

Re: Training Log

#116 Postby I'm Your Man » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:20 pm

I hope its written what is vegetarian and what is vegan. Cuz I know lots of their stuff is vegetarian and they sell it in grocery stores.
"Do your best, don't worry, be happy" - Meher Baba
Image

User avatar
I'm Your Man
Elephant
Posts: 2874
Age: 35
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:18 pm
Location: Montreal
Contact:

Re: Training Log

#117 Postby I'm Your Man » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:33 pm

HCPinGviini wrote: You bought some chicken urine? Is that even vegan? ;) lol, I know the recipe you're talking about. Or at least the base, I don't know what else tuc puts in his pancakes. You can put all kind of things in it. It's like an omelette. I would suggest mushrooms if I didn't know you don't like them. Is it because they grow in the dark? :P
lol, some chicken urine ! no but I was thinking of golden shower from a human chick... ok this is very weird things to write in a Training Log :lol:
Yeah the recipe is very simple: chich pea flour (with chick pee flower I dont think it would work), water, spices and soy sauce. I only used Bragg's liquid amino acids instead of speices and soy sauce. Onions and tomatoes, but like you said we can put all the things we want.
Mushrooms are disgusting, horrible, they are moisture, like a disease, growing around trees like STDs around genitals. :lol:
"Do your best, don't worry, be happy" - Meher Baba
Image

User avatar
I'm Your Man
Elephant
Posts: 2874
Age: 35
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:18 pm
Location: Montreal
Contact:

Re: Training Log

#118 Postby I'm Your Man » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:54 pm

About 3 or 4 weeks ago I went to the gym almost every day for 2 weeks long, doing a split program. Then I didn'"t go to the gym at all since 2 weeks because of christmas, hollidays, and also been away 10 days to do Vipassana meditation in a center. Now I will only go to the gym 1 day per week for upper body and 1 day for lower body. The other days I go to a yoga studio or I train at home. Some days I do 50 push-ups, 50 pull-ups and 25 hand-stand push-ups... I'll do this each day except the post work-out day if my muscles are already sore.
"Do your best, don't worry, be happy" - Meher Baba
Image

User avatar
John V
Elephant
Posts: 1459
Age: 57
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:35 am
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Training Log

#119 Postby John V » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:01 am

Was your 10 day sit in Barre? I did one there 30 years ago.
It looks like you're having a great life!
an evolving primate

User avatar
I'm Your Man
Elephant
Posts: 2874
Age: 35
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:18 pm
Location: Montreal
Contact:

Re: Training Log

#120 Postby I'm Your Man » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:47 am

Thank you! my life is getting better and better, that's the most important, or how much I enjoy life more and more, even if everything is not perfect.
How is your life?
It was not in Barre; where is Barre?
It was at the Vipassana center of Quebec, called Dhamma Suttama which means the best of Dhamma, or beyond the best... in Sutton, Quebec, Canada. http://www.suttama.dhamma.org/gen/en/gen_home.en.htm A nice center, an American came to do the 10 days and then told me it was the most beautiful landscape, amongst the 4 or 5 different centers he went to meditate. But in a few months it will close... but the good news is that it close because Vipassana foundation will sell it and they recently bought an amazing center which will open this Spring or Summer and will be among the bigger and most beautiful vipassana meditation center in the world. The value of the building and the forest around it is over 15 million dollars but they got it for under 3 million, because it was under protection from bankrupty... It,s an old school, with huge gym which will be the meditation hall, and huge dining room, etc. The whole place is over 600 acres. I can't wait to go meditate or serve there; here is a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gEVkZIoyfM
"Do your best, don't worry, be happy" - Meher Baba
Image


Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests