Endurance Training

kumar5

Hello,

So I just started endurance classes. We're working with body weight and really, I feel like my body is waking up and I'm learning proper form. I train for an hour, 2 days a week.

I'd like to add swimming and weight lifting to this. My goal would be swimming once a week and weights twice a week. I guess endurance classes would give way to weight lifting soon.

I'm also trying to gain weight. I'm 6kg from my target.

Is this a viable plan?

Thanks.

Well, i think endurance classes might not help you with your recovery (since, i guess, you'll be giving more attention and intensity to weight lifting for your weight gaining goals).On the other hand one hour cardio per week will do no harm imo,even if it is swimming(that said 'cause water has more resistance than any other cardio..)..

Actually i said that i believe it might not help pushing your body more on the days that you should be getting some rest, cause after saying that your goal is to gain weight , i guess you'll be lifting intensely.Cardio though 1 h/week, it ain't going to do any bad ,instead might even be helpful for the body and you could do some stretching after having warmed up with cardio...