Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: Training Log
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:07 pm 
Gorilla

And fed you some too. :P Yeah, we ate so much even though we ordered just one pizza. As we could eat as much salad as we wanted and then we also ate so much bread with this crushed garlic gloves in olive oil. At least now we're not gonna get sick, I guess. ;) Swine flu and all that. lol

And today I felt myself like a coach, when I rode the bike after my man was there running next to me. And he wouldn't give up, even though I said that he could just ride the bike with me sitting on the back. And even took his shirt off just so that I could watch his bare pecs and back. And the stomach he says that looks like he's pregnant. :roll: I'll show you what pregnant looks like!!! :lol: ;)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:02 pm 
Elephant

Wanted to show that, eventhough it has nothing to do with training...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:32 pm 
Elephant

Was training at Tuc's place last sunday. We did some bench press and all kinds of stuff with free weights. Tuc is a really nice guy, he gave me a place to stay, we went outside in bars, presented me to his friends and roommates - all girls, living in this huge and beautiful apartment. And he made me taste his special high-calorie high-fat high-protein dishes that cost about 35 cents per serving :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:03 pm 
Manatee

I'm Your Man wrote:
I took pics in NYC, London, Stockhom, Finland. Shot some videos but they're not online yet.
http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh240/organicspiral/Voyage/New%20York/

Hey man,

I just had to comment on the photography. You've taken some incredible photos! Just curious, is photography just a hobby or something you do professionally? I was absolutely amazed by some of the photos posted and in the linked album.

The best supplement for someone who is not eating enough and is therefore not recovering is more food.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:41 am 
Elephant

Thanks man ! its just a hobby; but a passion too, I just love to take photos of everything, I'd like that it becomes a carreer, but just need to be much better equiped for this. I'd like to buy that Canon 7D camera soon.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:53 pm 
Elephant

Today: had breakfast, will probably eat nothing until dinner late in evening but will have an energy drink this afternoon and then training: I wanted to start a new program yesterday - monday - but it was easter egg or whatever its called and the gym was closed. So I start today, I missed one day so this week I will do compound full body 3 days this week and next week and after I may do 5 or 6 days per week, a different bodypart each day and one day of cardio, yoga, more abs, etc...

So this trip to Europe I made marks a separation now its like a new beginning for me to train seriously and hardcore, I wanna eat big and lift big, I hope to see some results.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:59 pm 
Gorilla

You should ask some nutrition tips from tuc you know? ;) To become as big as he is.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:09 pm 
Elephant

HCPinGviini wrote:
You should ask some nutrition tips from tuc you know? ;) To become as big as he is.

Lol funny you say this, because when I came back in Montreal I bought some food including some chick pee flower (I know its not the right way to right this :lol: ) and this morning I ate the exact same thing he cooked for me when I was over there. Some sort of chich pea pancake with onions.

Forgot to wrote : tonight after training: might go eat at the Commensal, a vegetarian/vegan buffet I never been yet, even if it exists since like 30 years. And then might go see a movie because its cheapy tuesday at movie theaters, 5$.

Yesterday I saw on dvd some good old French movies: La Beauté du Diable, and La Bête Humaine. I liked both, they're classics about love, the devil, etc...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:10 pm 
Stegosaurus

I was in Montreal for a conference in June and I ate at le Commensal several times as I was down there a lot...it was pretty good...had a lot of selection when I was there.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:18 pm 
Gorilla

I'm Your Man wrote:
HCPinGviini wrote:

Lol funny you say this, because when I came back in Montreal I bought some food including some chick pee flower (I know its not the right way to right this :lol: ) and this morning I ate the exact same thing he cooked for me when I was over there. Some sort of chich pea pancake with onions.

You bought some chicken urine? Is that even vegan? ;) lol, I know the recipe you're talking about. Or at least the base, I don't know what else tuc puts in his pancakes. You can put all kind of things in it. It's like an omelette. I would suggest mushrooms if I didn't know you don't like them. Is it because they grow in the dark? :P

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:20 pm 
Elephant

I hope its written what is vegetarian and what is vegan. Cuz I know lots of their stuff is vegetarian and they sell it in grocery stores.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:33 pm 
Elephant

HCPinGviini wrote:
You bought some chicken urine? Is that even vegan? ;) lol, I know the recipe you're talking about. Or at least the base, I don't know what else tuc puts in his pancakes. You can put all kind of things in it. It's like an omelette. I would suggest mushrooms if I didn't know you don't like them. Is it because they grow in the dark? :P
lol, some chicken urine ! no but I was thinking of golden shower from a human chick... ok this is very weird things to write in a Training Log :lol:
Yeah the recipe is very simple: chich pea flour (with chick pee flower I dont think it would work), water, spices and soy sauce. I only used Bragg's liquid amino acids instead of speices and soy sauce. Onions and tomatoes, but like you said we can put all the things we want.
Mushrooms are disgusting, horrible, they are moisture, like a disease, growing around trees like STDs around genitals. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:54 pm 
Elephant

About 3 or 4 weeks ago I went to the gym almost every day for 2 weeks long, doing a split program. Then I didn'"t go to the gym at all since 2 weeks because of christmas, hollidays, and also been away 10 days to do Vipassana meditation in a center. Now I will only go to the gym 1 day per week for upper body and 1 day for lower body. The other days I go to a yoga studio or I train at home. Some days I do 50 push-ups, 50 pull-ups and 25 hand-stand push-ups... I'll do this each day except the post work-out day if my muscles are already sore.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:01 am 
Elephant

Was your 10 day sit in Barre? I did one there 30 years ago.
It looks like you're having a great life!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:47 am 
Elephant

Thank you! my life is getting better and better, that's the most important, or how much I enjoy life more and more, even if everything is not perfect.
How is your life?
It was not in Barre; where is Barre?
It was at the Vipassana center of Quebec, called Dhamma Suttama which means the best of Dhamma, or beyond the best... in Sutton, Quebec, Canada. http://www.suttama.dhamma.org/gen/en/gen_home.en.htm A nice center, an American came to do the 10 days and then told me it was the most beautiful landscape, amongst the 4 or 5 different centers he went to meditate. But in a few months it will close... but the good news is that it close because Vipassana foundation will sell it and they recently bought an amazing center which will open this Spring or Summer and will be among the bigger and most beautiful vipassana meditation center in the world. The value of the building and the forest around it is over 15 million dollars but they got it for under 3 million, because it was under protection from bankrupty... It,s an old school, with huge gym which will be the meditation hall, and huge dining room, etc. The whole place is over 600 acres. I can't wait to go meditate or serve there; here is a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gEVkZIoyfM

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8