Hello Everyone!!!

BrandonC

welcome brandon

pro wrestling eh? well good luck to you, too much like hard work for me though!

im moving to ireland in three years - co kerry or co cork, somewhere in that corner anyways!

welcome to the board

jonathan

I live in Co. Kerry! In the capital town, Tralee.

Hi Brandon, welcome!

What do you mean with wrestling - the American style, Hulk Hogan, The Rock etc. show fighting or traditional wrestling, Greek/Roman style? I guess the show thing

Enjoy the board,

Daywalker

Hey, Thanks for the welcome!

Yea, its the American style I want to get into. Gotta get into shape first though!

welcome brandon

im moving to ireland in three years - co kerry or co cork, somewhere in that corner anyways!

welcome to the board

jonathan

fantastic! me, my g/f and brian (buzz on this board) are planning to buy a lump of land, build some eco houses (my g/f kathryn is an architect) and grow loads of our own food and generally live the good life!

tell me, whats it like to live there? is land expensive? whats it like for vegans? are the locals receptive to english/scotish people? is the surfing good?!

jonathan

welcome brandon

welcome to the board

jonathan

fantastic! me, my g/f and brian (buzz on this board) are planning to buy a lump of land, build some eco houses (my g/f kathryn is an architect) and grow loads of our own food and generally live the good life!

tell me, whats it like to live there? is land expensive? whats it like for vegans? are the locals receptive to english/scotish people? is the surfing good?!

jonathan

Well, it is a pretty nice country but as with any country we have our fair bit of crime here. I wouldn't be too sure about the price of land here. Never had to buy any! In my town, there isn't much for vegans, thats why I had to go back to vegetarianism, but I'm sure the bigger towns/cities would have much more vegan products. The country is becoming more and more multi cultural and there have always been English and Scottish people here, so I wouldn't worry about that! As for the surfing, I wouldn't know much about that! Sorry!

Welcome aboard! Do you do some weightlifting, too?

What about becoming vegan? If you want to keep drinking your milk, be aware of some very convincing and strong board members

I was vegan for a while, but with the crappy supply of vegan suitable products in our little town, it was next to impossible. But as soon as I move I sure will be vegan!

Welcome Brandon.

So you still have to be convinced of doing it right now! That sounds like an easy job for our compassionategirl. She is not only beautiful but has very arguments...

She also really wants to visit Ireland - with me nonetheless - so any info on where to visit in Ireland and where all the lil baby sheep are would be much appreciated. Flanders is right - she is indeed beautiful, and likes to get involved in an argument or two.

Welcome Brandon.

So you still have to be convinced of doing it right now! That sounds like an easy job for our compassionategirl. She is not only beautiful but has very arguments...

She also really wants to visit Ireland - with me nonetheless - so any info on where to visit in Ireland and where all the lil baby sheep are would be much appreciated. Flanders is right - she is indeed beautiful, and likes to get involved in an argument or two.

There are alot of places to see sheep here! They are usually grazing up on mountain sides! And the view from the tops are breathtaking!

There are alot of places to see sheep here! They are usually grazing up on mountain sides! And the view from the tops are breathtaking!

Compassionategirl will be very happy indeed then. She can't wait to see a sheep roaming ( relatively ) free in a field. I think they're all kept in pens over the pond.

You still get lots of wild horses in the Emerald Isle?? I know Dublin was notorious a few years ago for 'wild' horses all over the city..........

Hey Brandon,

I wrote you an e-mail last night to join the forum and by time I woke up you already had 14 messages of warm welcomes! See, I told you we were a cool bunch!

Great to have you here. We can share pro wrestling stories, for 13 years that is what I wanted to do, and I got pretty close a few years ago. I've met with Kurt Angle, Triple H, Stephanie McMahon, DDP, Konan, Rey Mysterio Jr., Scott Steiner, etc.

Good times!

Take care my friend!

Robert

Hi, BrandonC!!

You mean there are no fresh fruits, vegetables, and grains in Ireland??

Seriously, it's best to stay away from vegan fake foods anyway, many are just as processed and bad for health as their meaty counterparts.

Going vegan is EASY!

Nice to meet you!

You mean there are no fresh fruits, vegetables, and grains in Ireland??

Seriously, it's best to stay away from vegan fake foods anyway, many are just as processed and bad for health as their meaty counterparts.

Going vegan is EASY!

I agree 100%!

You only need to know what NOT to eat - and eat all the rest