Who takes Vega?

robert

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vega is NOW on sale at Vegan Essentials!

Hello from VeganEssentials.com!

Right now, all items from Sequel Naturals including Vega powder, EFA oil and bars, Vibrancy bars, Smoothie Infusion, MacaSure and ChlorEssence. All items by Sequel Naturals will be 15% off through the 15th (offer expires at midnight at the start of the 16th), so you won't ... Read Morewant to miss out on saving big on these items. No minimums, no extra purchases - anything you want from Sequel's product line, you can get as little or as much as you'd like at 15% off!

To save big on all Sequel Naturals products, use coupon code "Sequel" prior to checkout, and the discount will apply automatically to all of their items that you purchase.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all,

I'd like to run a promotion together for the community of vbbf. We just started carrying Vega Sport and it is now in stock @ http://www.veganproteins.com. I still honor the $150 plus orders to have a sundesa blender bottle / vega tote bag / free vega bars or smoothie pouch.

Perhaps this time around, I will just discount product?

I'd like to try the 15% off all Vega product (we now have Vega Sport as well!). $100 order = Vega Tote Bag; $150 order = Vega Tote Bag + Sundesa Blender Bottle.

I'll try to automate this through the shopping cart with a checkout code. No promises but you can always email me: [email protected] and I can take an order or any questions that way

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I work with them and we went through some recent out of stock issues.....but they are stocked up now.

www.veganproteins.com and www.veganessentials.com are also great places to get Vega from. We do our best to keep all stores fully stocked up but when we have sales and promos sometimes we fall behind.

Thanks for supporting VEGA!

-Robert

• 4 weeks later...

Yo Robert!

I'm going to order some Vega Whole Food optimizer off of bodybuilding.com tomorrow. I can't wait to try it! It'll give me so much clarity and mental energy for me to develop my website! lol

Once I get my site looking nice I really want to support this product. I pretty much want to support any vegan / organic company / supplements.

Anyway, cant wait to try this awesome stuff! Im going to take the blueberry because I figure it would taste good in the morning.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome!

I have some Bodybuilding.com t-shirts I can hook you up with as a thank you as well as other flavors in sample packs so you can try others as well.

I love it when people support Vega and Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness in general, and I love to give back.

Thanks again!

• 4 weeks later...

I've been taking VEGA a couple months now and WHAT A DiFFERENCE! I use the vanilla chai in the A.M. and the chocolate after workouts. This stuff is amazing.....maybe a tad pricier but well worth it in my opinion. My energy is great and I just feel more alive.....I know that sounds kinda weird but I don't know how else to say it. Thanks to Vega for a feel good shake!

I bought a tub of vega off a mate for half the price it retails over here (UK) and I thought it was a great product. Unfortunately including shipping it's £57 over here and I can't afford that twice a month. If it was the price you guys get it over there I'd manage fine.

I'm having trouble finding anything but natural flavoured Sunwarrior over here as well, been looking for vanilla

Sometimes I wish I lived over there!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Has anyone tried the berry flavor Vega? I'm planning on trying that next. I tried the recipe for chocolate pudding using the chocolate and it was good for breakfast....something different. Is the SunWarrior tasty?

I'm using berry vega just now, it's okay. I actually like the taste of sunwarrior natural now that I've tried it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...