I hardcore dance

V VII Hero

this second one looks like you are tryin to hit someone.

You're so right College B!!!

What the heck kind of move were you doing there Hero?

I was throwing my arms in an alternate X pattern in front of me. and then about to go into a spinkick. I wish I had some videos of it to show yas. im pretty fast and fluent. I want to get into martial arts cause its a fun form of expression.

Nice!

I've been into hardcore for years and love to throwdown every once and a while. The problem is that there aren't that many people into hardcore in Saskatoon, and there's always a big rivalry between the punks and the few hardcore kids (stupid, I know).

Our sister city of Regina has an enormous hardcore scene though!

what do you mean when you say hardcore? because there is like 3 or 4 different genres that claim that style. DO you mean digital hardcore? or hardcore rock? punk? metal? what?

what do you mean when you say hardcore? because there is like 3 or 4 different genres that claim that style. DO you mean digital hardcore? or hardcore rock? punk? metal? what?

hardcore metal....metalcore..... posi....toughguy...... subgenres like that

Hey Topher,

Co lives in Portland. He is the friend I've had the longest, for over 20 years! Since we were little. We even performed a rap song together when we were like 10 or 12 years old and we do stand up comedy together now.

Co used to go to some hardcore shows around, and has been to Seattle a million times for parties, raves, etc.

He's been living in Portland for 5 years or longer so he'd know more than me about what the dancing scene is like.

I'm getting pretty pumped about your future move out to this area.

Keep on dancin!

Yeah for myself I use the term hardcore to refer to both metalcore and the more traditional-style hardcore. I'm into bands like Bane, Zao, Comeback Kid, Arkangel etc.

I've been to a couple punk shows with some straight edge kids dancing. They were all doing this thing where they would lean over and spin one arm around like a windmill...I was really big in the punk scene in South Africa and I used to skank it up. It's great cause to punk and hardcore you can really just do whatever the hell you want and you have a great time. You dont have to grind on other people or look cool. haha.