what to wear????

Alright so I will be working out before work. Which means I will be riding my bike to the gym then riding my bike to work. I am looking suggestions as far as what to wear for my bike commuting. My job requires business casual dress and that is obviously not ideal for bike riding. Let me know your suggestions. Thanks!!!

Wear under-armor, the cool-max stuff so that u don't arrive to work all sweaty. You can always change out of it and keep a business type sweater or polo in a knapsack.

I'm not sure where you live, but here it's getting pretty cold.. So I would do layers.

I live in Phoenix, AZ. The next few weeks look like they'll be warm, actually. Ranging from mid 80s to low 90s. My main concern is not being too sweaty for when I get to work. And also avoid the drafts when it cools off.

My ride home will be about 12 miles. I plan on doing this for quite some time as I am trying to sell my car.

Yeah, definitely technical fabrics for moisture management. Lycra blends are your best pals to arrive wrinkle free. Sweat evaporates and wrinkles will fall away. Dark colors on the bottom help hide any bike grease or road cooties you might get on yourself.

It helps to keep a versatile change of clothes at work if you can, in case something happens on the way in, like a sudden cloudburst, puddle splash, crash, sweat incident, or whatever. Mock turtle necks are good for biz casual for guys, plus the keep the wind out when it gets cold. i always go for pit zips in my jackets. I commute with clips so i can just wear whatever shoes i bike in all day. If not, it would be easier if you can leave your work shoes at work. A great investment is good pair of booties for if it gets cold or rainy.

Have fun, it's an awesome way to start and end your day