Trying 2 think of an original subject like 2 intro. myself

Evan

Hi Everybody,

I finally made it to the forums after about 11 months of veganism. I'm from San Marcos, Texas. I have two dogs, which happen to be huddled up together snoozing right now. It's super cute. Anyway, I just like to say I like being a fit and healthy vegan and showing people that it is possible to have a compassionate and fulfilling lifestyle. Go Vegan, it will set you free

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to make lots of new friends here. Thanks for making this comminity what it is.

Hey Evan!

Thanks for joining our group. I WILL make great friends here. I know that from experience and I think many many people can confirm that.

Texas......uh oh, I think Texas may be #1 now as far as the area with the most members! Even ahead of my home state of Oregon. It seems as though I need to do a little more recruiting from my community.

Welcome again and enjoy your time here.

-Robert

Hey Evan!.

Texas......uh oh, I think Texas may be #1 now as far as the area with the most members! Even ahead of my home state of Oregon. It seems as though I need to do a little more recruiting from my community.

Wow, really? This state is famous for it's bar b q not to mention all the not-so-vegan Mexican meat markets. But hey, why concentrate on the bad (and the malo) I'm glad there are some other vegan Texans out there. Glad to know other vegans all over the world too. By the way, I'm officially jealous of the Germans. They all seem to be build like Adonis. Oh well, shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll be among the stars.

Peace out peeps

Thanks to:

robert

flanders

day walker

crash

crispy q

exciton

raven

and all the ones before

For the warm welcome

Sorry for all the typos in the previous posts. I actually am a native English speaker, lol.

Flanders, I don't think anyone on this BB needs to worry about me out-charming them. I don't have a picture of myself in a skimpy swimsuit showing my bulging muscles (which I don't actually have) so if that's not enough to leave them comfortable, they could always beat me up or win at arm wrestling.

Crispy Q, I would love to post some pics of my pups but this system is new to me and I haven't got it all figured out yet. In fact, I had to shrink my avatar pic way way down in order to get it under the size limit as it was, forget about my 8megapixel digital photos of my puppies. Maybe I will upload them to a webpage and post that link...

To answer Collegeb's question, I think Texas does have the most forum members at this point! It is either Texas or Oregon for the US and Germany or Canada outside of the US.

Cool Evan, you had a nice warm welcome. Don't worry about being charming, most of us are

Thanks Compassionate. Don't sweat it, the internet rots your brains. All except this site of course.

Nice to meet you Meggy. I like your signature line with the Savage Garden lyrics. I want to live like cannonballs too.