Why are we vegans so much better than everyone else?

aryan

Why?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 4 months later...
I don't think "we vegans" are better than anyone else. It's pretty immature and rude to judge other people like that, not to mention arrogant.

Totally agree! I'm finding the "holier than thou" train of thought so incredibly selfrighteous and if anything seriously damaging the possibility of engaging non-vegans into thinking about a vegan lifestyle. Why on earth would you want to give some arrogant, selfrighteous vegan's beliefs any more thoughts? I sure as hell don't listen to anyone who is that full of themselves!

I've found some vegan "friends" turning their backs on me and some non-vegan friends being there for me when I really needed them, and I'll never forget that. Being vegan is an important part of me, but there is a helluvalot more to people than their personal beliefs.

I don't think "we vegans" are better than anyone else. It's pretty immature and rude to judge other people like that, not to mention arrogant.

Totally agree! I'm finding the "holier than thou" train of thought so incredibly selfrighteous and if anything seriously damaging the possibility of engaging non-vegans into thinking about a vegan lifestyle. Why on earth would you want to give some arrogant, selfrighteous vegan's beliefs any more thoughts? I sure as hell don't listen to anyone who is that full of themselves!

I've found some vegan "friends" turning their backs on me and some non-vegan friends being there for me when I really needed them, and I'll never forget that. Being vegan is an important part of me, but there is a helluvalot more to people than their personal beliefs.

X2

Holier than thou vegans piss me off and make me ashamed to call myself a "vegan". I still don't. I still tell people I'm a vegetarian.

X2

Holier than thou vegans piss me off and make me ashamed to call myself a "vegan". I still don't. I still tell people I'm a vegetarian.

I saw earthlings last night and i don't think vegans being better than omni's is the right way to put it.The assholes in that video don't deserve to live.It would be justice if they were annihilated.

I don't tell people i'm vegan or vegetarian, i tell them i don't eat animals or animal products because i believe that a special term for my lifestyle is unnecessary because it's what should be normal, the standard, and is.