My latest progress pic

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a visually desirable torso. If I were to be critical I'd say a little wider in the hips, or a little skinnier waist. Maybe some tensor fascia latae, hip abductors exercises. Other wise I'm sure ther are many women and men who wished they looked like you.

Women halve her age no doubt!

Thanks...

I would like to leanout- drop body fat % so you can see all my hard work , Im a cancer survior and lost strength in my left leg so I need to build more muscle on my left side. I want awesome glutes too! lol but what women doesnt ? I have pics ,but not sure if it's ok to post...

Thanks...

I would like to leanout- drop body fat % so you can see all my hard work , Im a cancer survior and lost strength in my left leg so I need to build more muscle on my left side. I want awesome glutes too! lol but what women doesnt ? I have pics ,but not sure if it's ok to post...

Veganluv;

IMHO, being a serious bodybuilder and looking your best aren't always the same things -- for women or men.

If your goal is to be a serious bodybuilding competitor I would say "go for it" and get yourself as ripped as you can get.

Speaking as a guy I don't think most men find ripped women's bodies interesting and speaking for myself I don't even find them healthy looking.

If you goal is to look great I would say you are already there.

You don't have an ounce of extra fat on your body , you are svelte and muscular but your body still has an appealingly feminine appearance.

Your SO is one *(*&& lucky dude

If you find any good tips for building your left side up post it here. My right side still feels withered after years of an old orthopedic issue I got operated on years ago.

Hey thanks before wisdom.....I dont want to compete, I just want to get a bit more defined, and still keep some curves. I want to get my arms & legs really strong!

Ok I might bit my lip....for posting this sorry if this is too much, but gives you an idea of my hammies & glutes and where I am at & the work I have to do.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj217/isisisrael/booty.jpg

I will let ya know if anything is working for building up my left leg(mainly calve). Do the same for me

Hey thanks before wisdom.....I dont want to compete, I just want to get a bit more defined, and still keep some curves. I want to get my arms & legs really strong!

Ok I might bit my lip....for posting this sorry if this is too much, but gives you an idea of my hammies & glutes and where I am at & the work I have to do.

Here that sound? It is the sound of dozens of vegan men around the globe feinting and falling out of their chairs. Gadzooks, you have no worries as far as your appearance goes.

Here that sound? It is the sound of dozens of vegan men around the globe feinting and falling out of their chairs. Gadzooks, you have no worries as far as your appearance goes.

And hundreds of vegan women going "I WANT THAT!".

Hey thanks everyone! too nice!

I feel I have a lot of work to do and I know I'm closer to reach it this year! I feel my body getting tighter- yay!

Octopussoir-- you have something against silver jewelery?...lol

Question-What is the best way to cut back on body fat%? and what looks best on a women? 15 %? or higher- lower??

my oh my you are beautiful. what kind of calorie intake do you have?

What exercises do you do?

I MUST show my wife this. She believes that will get all bulky, but have what I would conscider to have a near perfect build.

I adore wider hips and bubble butts, but my scale of 1-10, you are an easy 10! My scale is also unreasonable, as I am thinking a J-Lo type bubble butt with hips like Rose McGowan. In otherwords, unreasonable.

You are just WoW!

Bless you my dear........As an avid fan of the female species....I am certain that both DARWIN and his loyal fan(ME) have enormous appreciation of your very fine form..........

The entire evolution of our species is a function of mankinds desire for womankind and you have served(serving) well........

I would hope that its contagious and spreads like wildfire.....

For the sake of conservative manner.....I'll leave it at that......

Bless you........and all that it implies

For all you guys who wanna tell your women what to do for hips glutes ass and thighs, its fairly basic:

Deep wide stance squats

Lundges

Standing split squats (smith machine)

and maybe some reverse cross lundges

I like doing a plate pushes for my abductors and adductors, as it also works on knee stability, but many people prefer the machines.

On cardio day do the stairmaster, but leaning way forward (and working on tip toes if you wanna hit the calves also ;D)

Or step-ups onto a bench with intervals of 30 seconds stepping up and 30 seconds rest or something similar.

Many women need to increase their hip mobility before doing these type of exercises, so should start off doing a few weeks work on dynamic stretching or something similar. It would also probably be a good idea to spend an hour with a personal trainer or someone else who knows what they are doing, to perfect their technique when performing squats or lunges, or even step-ups for that matter! You can easily screw your knees or ancles up if you don't have correct form, even performing the exercises with just your own body weight. A few hours with a personal trainer is far cheaper than a few hours with the fisio!

The Diesel Crew have some excellent videos on dynamic stretching and I recently downloaded some more from the net if anyone is interested. Also, I Iwould recommend that EVERYONE should check out their video channel on youtube as I love their stuff, and I'm someone who watches a LOT of exercise videos online

Anyway... I'm way too shy to post a picture of my glutes on the net , but I can assure you that the above recommended exercises work to make your ass and surrounding region dribble worthy!

:shock: Bless you my dear........As an avid fan of the female species....I am certain that both DARWIN and his loyal fan(ME) have enormous appreciation of your very fine form..........

The entire evolution of our species is a function of mankinds desire for womankind and you have served(serving) well........

I would hope that its contagious and spreads like wildfire.....

For the sake of conservative manner.....I'll leave it at that......

Bless you........and all that it implies

thanks - Big Smile