Vegan Luv's Workout log, Before & After Pics

I had to work this weekend,

So I broke my fast & ate today.

No workout

soy latte w/ agave

sprouted barley bread - earth balance & tofu scramble & veggies.

quinoa, brocoli, slaw

kombucha

large salad: , kale mixed baby lettuce cukes, tomato, carrot, rasins, flax, lemon.

2 sprouted corn tortillas

1 tokurkey sausage

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj217/isisisrael/24th1.jpg

Today was a day with my trainer.. I really appreciate working out with her, she helps me strive a little harder.

It was an upper body day

lat pulldowns

bench press

shoulders-deltoids

triceps & biceps

pull ups

abs

she mentioned today that I was getting stronger ! yay

2yrs...it was a slow process.... I wasnt working out as hard -as I am now.

Before pic was sept 2007

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj217/isisisrael/before1.jpg

After pic nov 2009

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj217/isisisrael/vegan1.jpg

I had a similar experience last year. Eventually I am going to find one of those combo physical therapy/sports therapy clinics that helps people transition from therapy to training and learn to squat again under some expert guidance.

You should quit looking so hard. An awesome personal trainer who has dealt with pre and post op clients would be able to help. I've helped so many people with shoulder And knee injuries able to function and lift again.

Taking it easy with my knee....

abs & cardio today

Yesterday was a cardio day but really couldnt do much- ouch!

so I went to the movies with my kids and ate popcorn- (no butter ) yum but I hate it afterwards it really gets to me! gmo corn with bad oils & salt!! why do I do this to myself. I have an issue with eating bad oils, my body doesnt cope well, I end up getting sick and yep makes me vomit(yuck).

I plan on going hiking & taking photo's today!

I love photography-

I had a similar experience last year. Eventually I am going to find one of those combo physical therapy/sports therapy clinics that helps people transition from therapy to training and learn to squat again under some expert guidance.

You should quit looking so hard. An awesome personal trainer who has dealt with pre and post op clients would be able to help. I've helped so many people with shoulder And knee injuries able to function and lift again.

Octopussoir, you live in Alabama and finding such a personal trainer is a bit like playing craps with my body. I agree with you, some really really really know their shit. Others studied a few months for their certificates and barely know their ass from their elblows.

If you have suggestions for how to separate the two let me know

I tried cardio today & had to take it easy with my knee situation.

Focused on my abs today...

Im looking foward to tomorrow, It is a upper body day with my trainer. She is awesome!

I had such a busy day at my office I forgot to eat...

soy latte, sprouted 1 toast, 1 banana, tangerine, 1/2 cup barley quinoa mix- small salad with light tahini dressing.

Felt so good to work out today!

Worked with my trainer

upper body

pull downs, bench press, pull ups, tricep dips, tricep pull downs, shoulder press, chest flys, bicep curls. Abs- hanging leg raises, crunches, reverse crunches, recline bench sit ups.

soy latte

orange

1 sprouted toast

1/4 cup red lentils 1/2 cup brown rice edamame, green beans, garden burger

apple& peanut butter

tofu scramble- tomato, celery curry

light cardio & abs

I wanted to work out harder but got stuck at my office all day waiting for the ATT phone guy to show....argh. They refuse to give you an appointment time.....

Im looking forward to tomorrow's workout.

soy latte

sun warrior shake

pb & j

banana

apple

1/2 tofu veggie burrito lettuce & hot hot salsa....oh had a few tortilla chips- I just resist!

Im hungry now

my Trainer

She is such a great inspiration of REAL discipline!

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj217/isisisrael/angie.jpg

People aren't going to like me anymore. I think she looks like she is in fantastic shape, but I don't find her to be attractive. She looks too ripped and muscular. Maybe she looks good when she isn't flexing ?