VEGAN'S!!!!!!!!! CAN DO IT!!!!!!! I AM NOW A PRO BB!!!!!!

Awesome! All the best in your Pro Show!

We should chat about sponsorship stuff!

I've been involved in sponsorship to some degree from a variety of companies including Vega, ProBar, SunWarrior, BB.com and my company Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness has sponsored a number of athletes in the past (paying for entry fees, hooking them up with clothing, supplements, etc.). When I sell enough books, I'll have more income to have Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness sponsor people again (we had to take a break from it lately).

I would look into it from some of the companies I listed, and other vegan companies....whichever companies and products you use the most or are most enthusiastic about and sincerely appreciate will be some of your best options because if you genuinely really like their products you'll be a natural spokesperson and very authentic, which can go a long way.

All the best!

Robert

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Robert we definitely need to chat, alot of people have been mentioning it to me, since the show.

Also, I am trully flattered by the comments thank God for all of you, and Seasiren, you yourself look very good as well, and thanks for not blowing smoke up my butt, lol, I mean that.

I just want to represent vegans honestly and with respect, anything is possible when you put your mind to it.

THANKS AGAIN ALL!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

DUDE you look amazing!

I want to include you in my website sometime man!

I just started developing it yesterday, I want to include a page for vegan bodybuilders.

Please tell me you give me permission to do so!!

Later!

PS. What you believe is what you can achieve. Keep up the great work.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry guys been training my wife for her first figure show, and training lots of people after that competition and getting ready for my first Pro competition in May. It will be in montgomery, AL. As to the person that wanted to use me for his page sure, just pay me, just kidding, please do, and thanks for the comments.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hey Robert, things are going well did my 1st Pro show, placed 3rd, and I have been hitting it ever since did Miami Musclemania Universe in june, and placed 3rd also. I Love the vega protein performance shake, a bit expensive, but I will use it for the next show. Derek looked great in his show, and I need to get a copy of your book, keep up the good work.

• 6 months later...

UPDATE!!!!!, just did my 3rd Pro Show with a new organization (IFPA/NANBF), and I placed 3rd among 15ppl. It was an awesome show, and I had alot of fun. Next one will be on June 9th in Andalusia, AL, then June 15-16th Miami Musclemania Universe.

Torre-Show-May26-20.thumb.jpg.87a52c4fe718a9a4b27c91ede7f22202.jpg

Torre-Show-May26-22.thumb.jpg.96b0bca41ddf7180baa71bb433395348.jpg

Torre-Show-May26-29.thumb.jpg.30de6aaa4e6424472d6ef7c43fdff210.jpg