Gym Owner, Show Promoter, Fight Manager & Fighter, NPC Aug7

had one of my kids win this weekend in 1:01 at a big show in front of Bobby Lashley so that was totally cool... Our gym is getting kown in Wyoming and Colorado now and fairly respected I believe, so Im pretty stoked about that.. Other than that feeling slackerish.... MMM time to get to the gym!

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*** Thanks Joe****

Been a little up and down with the training past 3 days... - so most consistant thing Ive had in my life lately is a big huge bowl of blueberries every am.....

Currently cooking... My roommates are trying to "get healthy" and are willing to eat vegan if I cook.... So Ive been cooking for everyone... Weird since Im still raw, but kinda fun - Id missed the ritual of cooking and the aromas of baking!

Time to hit to the gym..

Got team name tatted this am...

Lifted chest n tris heavy... some abs still painfully sore from body conditioning 2 days before...

Taught some basi JuiJitsu.

Hit Mitts and Bags.

Headed back to do circuit training and hit mitts and bags and spar again...

FML Tired...

King of the Cage Feb 27th.

Back to cutting weight slowly for some main events... 2 protein shakes a day, 2 bananas and a little sugar in each. One meal, but a good one - like today it was a raw carrot raisin cake, and a raw burger and salad from tasty harmony my fav vegan restaurant. .. 6 hours of training.. Ug

• 3 weeks later...

Today - grapefruit, orange, sunflower seeds, walnuts... 2 hours late a grapefruit.... Then dinner brocolli and almonds... Chest tris n shoulders - then calves n abs...then stand up n ground work... Now more fruit water n bed!

Rough day today... Lol totally not raw... 2 pots of coffee, a slice of ezekial, 2 tomatoes, and tea. No training at all. Rotfl ahhh well... Good thing I've got a few weeks to refocus re fights reno april 3rd and north dakota thje 17th. Part 2 - thanks jimi got kody motivated went to gym got a few miles done and a lil abb workout. Sweet

Rough day today... Lol totally not raw... 2 pots of coffee, a slice of ezekial, 2 tomatoes, and tea.

Alyx,

Was this just a part of what you ate, or everything? Because I think we both know that 2-300 calories is hardly enough to train on