New Mac Danzig highlight video I MADE!!

You guys suck.The best tribute to Mac Danzig ever and you don't even look.Half the forum has probably added me as an enemy because i don't follow everything johan and medman say but whatever.

Does adding someone as an enemy make it so they can't see your posts?Because only 7 views(of which most would be mine), for new Mac Danzig video is strangely low.Maybe people think it's the old crappy 1 where they don't even show him fighting...

PRAISE ME FOR MY WORK!!

You guys suck.The best tribute to Mac Danzig ever and you don't even look.Half the forum has probably added me as an enemy because i don't follow everything johan and medman say but whatever.

Does adding someone as an enemy make it so they can't see your posts?Because only 7 views(of which most would be mine), for new Mac Danzig video is strangely low.Maybe people think it's the old crappy 1 where they don't even show him fighting...

PRAISE ME FOR MY WORK!!

I was unaware that this forum had an "add as enemy" function.

On another note, I like Mac Danzig and harbour absolutely no ill will toward anyone on this forum.

PRAISE ME FOR MY WORK!!

I was unaware that this forum had an "add as enemy" function.

On another note, I like Mac Danzig and harbour absolutely no ill will toward anyone on this forum.

I'm with you Dr.

I expect to give anyone and/or everyone a ration of shit and still expect them to like me.

Or visa versa.

• 2 months later...

WTF

Hey there,

I work with Mac as one of the trainers here at PKG. He and another of our fighters are doing an art show next saturday the 15th. I need to cut a highlight reel of the two of them to play in the background during the art show. I have been looking to get as much quick footage of Mac as possible and your video is the best I have seen. I need to use it to cut the compilation video, but of course it would be too small and compressed if I ripped it from youtube.

Would you be willing to let me have a larger resolution version of it? YOu can upload it to a and FTP or send it to me via yousendit.com or sendbigfiles.com or whatever. I just need to get on it ASAP.

I hope you can help. If you are in the L.A. area next weekend you can for sure come down to the art show too. Thanks in advance!

Ian Harris

[email protected]

This is bad ass dude!

I didn't see it earlier, haven't been on the forum much and rarely check this section.....I'll spread the word.

651 views on youtube as I'm writing...you'll have over 1000 soon.

I just met Mac recently, super cool dude. Thanks for taking the time to put this together.

All the BEST!

Robert

• 2 months later...